Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?

Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest flop of all time

• Daikatana
    • Duke Nukem: Forever
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Fable
    • Shenmue 3
    • Spore
    • Cyberpunk 2077
    • Halo Infinite
    • E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial
    • God of War: Ragnarok

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spending $500 to play vastly superior versions of Sony first party games Day 1 :    Spending $1000+ to play superior versions of Sony first party games years later: 

realistically cyberpunk. shout outs also to anthem, fallout 76, and mass effect andromeda

God of War Grabsacock made cows with a PS5 buy a PS4 game in 2022 lmfaaaoooooo 😭 Beyond embarrassing and a gargantuan FLOP   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

:D Those poll choices are definitely going to upset some people 

For me personally its gotta be Shenmue 3. Nothing could have prepared me for how disappointing of a game it was, especially after waiting 17 god damn years.

A man after my own heart. 

Do you remember the little fgt from Gametrailers who cried when it was unveiled at Sony's event? I cried when I played the game though.

• Haha 1

I'd have to say Halo 4 when it released.

People didn't want to say it out loud, but Halo basically stopped being a prestige franchise on the level of Nintendo's and Sony's best back in 2012.

We know that Microsoft hasn't made a GoTY-nominated game since 2012.

25 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

realistically cyberpunk. shout outs also to anthem, fallout 76, and mass effect andromeda

I keep forgetting Anthem ever existed and I'm sure everyone else does too. 

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I keep forgetting Anthem ever existed and I'm sure everyone else does too. 

gives you a sense of how badly it flopped. it was supposed to be the next big AAA/live service cash cow for EA, then it got 5's, dev support was abandoned, and it disappeared off the face of the earth.

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

God of War Grabsacock made cows with a PS5 buy a PS4 game in 2022 lmfaaaoooooo 😭 :ovolol:

Beyond embarrassing and a gargantuan FLOP :pavarotti:

Halo Infinite was a last-gen game.

.........that was unfinished

but thankfully, you didn't buy the game, you spent anywhere from $120 to $180 renting the game before you realized that it was a total piece of shit.

thats much better.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We have a tie between Shenmue 3, Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk. :pavarotti:

I think a distinction needs to be made between whats a flop, and also the quality of the game.

Cyberpunk and Infinite are flops, but they're both quality products in their own way and many people like them (Cyberpunk is easily one of my favorite games this gen).

Shenmue 3 on the other hand is both a flop and a bad fuckin game at the same time. So in the event of a tie it should be declared the winner :ben: 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think a distinction needs to be made between whats a flop, and also the quality of the game.

Cyberpunk and Infinite are flops, but they're both quality products in there own way and many people like them (Cyberpunk is great).

Shenmue 3 on the other hand is both a flop and a bad fuckin game. So in the event of a tie it should be declared the winner :ben: 

Can't do that. This is a democracy.

Gay of War: Rub-a-cock is also now tied for biggest flop of all time. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

God of War Grabsacock made cows with a PS5 buy a PS4 game in 2022 lmfaaaoooooo 😭 :ovolol:

Beyond embarrassing and a gargantuan FLOP :pavarotti:

I could not fucking IMAGINE how pissed off I'd be if I actually bought a PS5 to play that game at 60fps :hest: 

This guy is one of the biggest God of War fans and has a youtube channel dedicated to all the lore and theory crafting shit... He's done an interview with Cory Barlog and Eric Williams, and Sony sent him an early review copy before the game even launched... and he doesn't even want to review it because he's so disappointed in it.

A lot of people like it, and that's fine... but for a lot of people the game has some real serious issues that are hard to overlook.

• Geese 1

Easily halo Infinite.

the insane hype this piece of human excrement got when it was announced coupled with the fact lemshits were pinning all their next gen hopes on it make it the biggest flop of all time.

:rawf: Who else remembers this trailer?

:mroff: The game ended up looking nothing like this!

MS spent hundreds of millions of dollars making and promoting this flop. I still remember lemshits claiming it would dethrone COD Warzone and fortnite because it was the new F2P hotness only for the shitshow to die a few months after launch :hest:

• Haha 1