Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?

Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest flop of all time

• Daikatana
    • Duke Nukem: Forever
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Fable
    • Shenmue 3
    • Spore
    • Cyberpunk 2077
    • Halo Infinite
    • E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial
    • God of War: Ragnarok

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

I could not fucking IMAGINE how pissed off I'd be if I actually bought a PS5 to play that game at 60fps :hest: 

This guy is one of the biggest God of War fans and has a youtube channel dedicated to all the lore and theory crafting shit... He's done an interview with Cory Barlog and Eric Williams, and Sony sent him an early review copy before the game even launched... and he doesn't even want to review it because he's so disappointed in it.

A lot of people like it, and that's fine... but for a lot of people the game has some real serious issues that are hard to overlook.

I don't know who the fuck that clown is but I'm enjoying the shit out of God of War Ragnarok and I pity the fools playing it at 30fps on a dusty PS4 in 2022 :hest:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spending $500 to play vastly superior versions of Sony first party games Day 1 :    Spending $1000+ to play superior versions of Sony first party games years later: 

realistically cyberpunk. shout outs also to anthem, fallout 76, and mass effect andromeda

God of War Grabsacock made cows with a PS5 buy a PS4 game in 2022 lmfaaaoooooo 😭 Beyond embarrassing and a gargantuan FLOP   

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

I could not fucking IMAGINE how pissed off I'd be if I actually bought a PS5 to play that game at 60fps :hest: 

This guy is one of the biggest God of War fans and has a youtube channel dedicated to all the lore and theory crafting shit... He's done an interview with Cory Barlog and Eric Williams, and Sony sent him an early review copy before the game even launched... and he doesn't even want to review it because he's so disappointed in it.

A lot of people like it, and that's fine... but for a lot of people the game has some real serious issues that are hard to overlook.

He doesn't say anything about how he feels about the game.

He feels "unmotivated" to write "anything", not even articles about other games.

So you can't even blame his lack of motivation to write about GoWR on that game in particular.

This looks like shitty evidence that somebody would've posted on Gaf.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Easily halo Infinite.

the insane hype this piece of human excrement got when it was announced coupled with the fact lemshits were pinning all their next gen hopes on it make it the biggest flop of all time.

:rawf: Who else remembers this trailer?

''Powered by the SlipSpace Engine''.  

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Geese 1
21 minutes ago, Remij said:

I just don't understand how so many of the pre-release reviewers slapped 9s and 10s on the game and pretty much ignored all of its issues but many people post-release think that its kind of a mess with some real problems. The disconnect between both groups is kind of jarring.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He feels "unmotivated" to write "anything", not even articles about other games.

So you can't even blame his lack of motivation to write about GoWR on that game in particular.

This looks like shitty evidence that somebody would've posted on Gaf.

Try harder sweetie.  Read the thread :drake:

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just don't understand how so many of the pre-release reviewers slapped 9s and 10s on the game and pretty much ignored all of its issues but many people post-release think that its kind of a mess with some real problems. The disconnect between both groups is kind of jarring.

Well it's simple.  They're sheep.  Hive mind bullshit.  OMG So awesome WOW!  10/10!

You see a lot of people disappointed in this game.  Braindead gameplay, annoying NPCs... at times boring combat.. some bad level design at times... weird character dialog... some completely boring sections... side content that's better than main content....

The stuff that the game gets right is awesome... but it's not enough to overlook fundamental flaws with the game's design, pacing, structure, and gameplay.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Try harder sweetie.  Read the thread :drake:

No I don't need to.

Notice how you didn't respond to anything I said?

Here let me post it again:

Seems like everything I said..............holds up, and you don't have a response for it.

So.................why would I need to try harder, when my first attempt hasn't been defeated yet?

Sorry sweetie............you're going to need to............"try", in general.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I think a distinction needs to be made between whats a flop, and also the quality of the game.

Cyberpunk and Infinite are flops, but they're both quality products in their own way and many people like them (Cyberpunk is easily one of my favorite games this gen).

Shenmue 3 on the other hand is both a flop and a bad fuckin game at the same time. So in the event of a tie it should be declared the winner :ben: 

GODpunk a flop, oh yeah? GO FUCK YOURSELF

best game ever made

biggest flop: Ramza

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Spending $500 to play vastly superior versions of Sony first party games Day 1 : :mad:

Spending $1000+ to play superior versions of Sony first party games years later: :love:

• dead 4
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Spending $500 to play vastly superior versions of Sony first party games Day 1 : :mad:

Spending $1000+ to play superior versions of Sony first party games years later: :love:

Dipshitmij :rofls: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Not spending $500 to play a game that is already on a console I own day 1 :drake: 

Not spending $1000+ to play a game that's superior on a PC I already own years later :drake: