Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?

Biggest flop of all time in your opinion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest flop of all time

• Daikatana
    • Duke Nukem: Forever
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Fable
    • Shenmue 3
    • Spore
    • Cyberpunk 2077
    • Halo Infinite
    • E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial
    • God of War: Ragnarok

22 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah man I remember logging into GS system wars the day that review dropped, my god. It was crazier since it was a launch title too.

That said, OG Xbox had a STRING of amazing flops back in the day. Sudeki, Blinx, Fable, Jade Empire. There were a couple others I'm forgetiting,

Advent Rising and Brute Force.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spending $500 to play vastly superior versions of Sony first party games Day 1 :    Spending $1000+ to play superior versions of Sony first party games years later: 

realistically cyberpunk. shout outs also to anthem, fallout 76, and mass effect andromeda

God of War Grabsacock made cows with a PS5 buy a PS4 game in 2022 lmfaaaoooooo 😭 Beyond embarrassing and a gargantuan FLOP   

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm not aware of the production and how it went.

But it was 100% their decision to release the pos as it stands. Little to do with Gearbox my ass. If they bought a terrible game from a bankrupted dev, reworked it and by 'reworked', I mean 'rushed' it to the market to make some easy money off the fans of said IP then yeah, they are entirely responsible for this flop.

3D Realms are responsible for the game being bad. Gearbox is responsible for trying to make money off of people who just wanted to see what a game in development for 10 years looked like.

We have a clear loser here: Failo: Flopinity.

Cyberjunk 1977 is also making a comeback in second place.

Gay of War: Rubacock in third. 

I wished I voted for fgt Fantasy 13. I hate that game so much.

Out of that list, it's honestly CP2077.  Not even because the game was that bad.  On PC it launched and it was pretty good already.... but because of the massive potential and hype the game had before launch.  The console versions were so botched and the removal from the PS Store... word of mouth quickly spread and really hurt sales.

Like Ramzy said though, they're turning it around.  The game is in a much better state across all platforms, and the Netflix show really helped reinvigorate the franchise.  CDRP have salvaged the game and their reputation somewhat.

Buuuuuuuuut..... Halo Infinite may end up the bigger flop overall as time goes on, if they can't turn anything around... and there's no reason to think they can.