God of War Ragnarok sold 5.1 million copies, fastest selling first party launch in PlayStation History.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah its smaller than either one of those other two.

And console grew the most.

Y'know, the one that clearly shows that its going to be PS5 exclusive games

:kaz:Thanks for proving me correct, and also proving that PS5 is still going to be getting their exclusives. LOTS of them by the time we get late in the console lifecycle, in fact.

PC and Mobile are 50% of Sony's output by 2025 :lawl: 

Will the console even be the overall focus of the company past 2025? :sabu: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony and Nintendo broke their first party sales milestones.....    Bbbut Sony and Nintendo will copy day 1 gamepass any day now I swearz it

If you've got gaming problems, I feel bad for you son They sold 5M copies and you ain't got one      

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

It always was.  You're acting like Sony didn't just overhaul their PS+ :tom: 

Yes for old games. 

Day 1 gamepass isn't happening on PlayStation or Nintendo at all if ever because their software sells a shit load. 

Keep the hope alive and though :juggle:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes for old games. 

Day 1 gamepass isn't happening on PlayStation or Nintendo at all if ever because their software sells a shit load. 

Keep the hope alive and though :juggle:

"At all if ever" :tom:

Shawn Layden was warning about this before he left Sony.  All it takes is for one flop to destroy one of these studios.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"At all if ever" :tom:

Shawn Layden was warning about this before he left Sony.  All it takes is for one flop to destroy one of these studios.

Right right.. One flop will destroy multiple 10 million sellers. 

You're saying dumb shit just to keep an argument going.  Snooze. 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

PC and Mobile are 50% of Sony's output by 2025 :lawl: 

from new studios

the existing studios aren't touched, and they aren't making their franchises PC and mobile

Unlike what Phil Spencer is doing to Xbox studios.:tom:

I love how Sony specifically makes this clear, and completely owns you.

Sony Group Corp.’s PlayStation division will acquire more game studios and increase investment in live services, PC and mobile offerings, its gaming chief said on Thursday.

The company is “not at all finished expanding PlayStation Studios inorganically” and will look to keep making deals, said Jim Ryan, president of Sony Interactive Entertainment. Sony has been bolstering its portfolio by agreeing to take over Bungie Inc. and several other game developers in recent months. The company also wants to integrate Bungie’s expertise as a live services operator into its broader ecosystem as it aims to build out that aspect of its consumer offering.

The entire point of buying more studios, beginning with the Bungie acquisition, is to expand in those areas.

With those NEW studios and NEW projects from those studios.

Core playstation franchises......................are going to be on Playstation:banderoos:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

from new studios

the existing studios aren't touched, and they aren't making their franchises PC and mobile

LOL idiot... :tom: 

Sony is Sony.  Half of their output is for NON console games by 2025 :rofl: 

And all of those console franchises will come to PC too :hest: 

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL idiot... :tom: 

Sony is Sony.

I love that he knows that everything I typed was 100% correct, and has no response to it.

so he thinks he's going to be able to win with a semantic argument.

:kaz:this is where he's at.

good to see he posted the chart that confirms he isn't getting core PS5 exclusives on anywhere other than....PS5:banderoos:

I love that he knows that everything I typed was 100% correct, and has no response to it.

so he thinks he's going to be able to win with a semantic argument.

:kaz:this is where he's at.

good to see he posted the chart that confirms he isn't getting core PS5 exclusives on anywhere other than....PS5:banderoos:

LOL you're not getting out of what that graph shows you fucking clown :kaz: 

PC and Mobile make up half of Sony's 2025 output :sabu: 

Bubu those are different Sony studios they created specifically for that and not the main ones :cries: 

:ovolol: :omglol:

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you're not getting out of what that graph shows you fucking clown :kaz: 

PC and Mobile make up half of Sony's 2025 output :sabu: 

Bubu those are different Sony studios they created specifically for that and not the main ones :cries: 

:ovolol: :omglol:

He's getting angry that he proved my point.........and he also confirmed that he's not getting PS5 exclusives

:kaz:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's getting angry that he proved my point.........and he also confirmed that he's not getting PS5 exclusives

:kaz:

I'm getting more PS5 exclusives than you're playing... that's for sure :lawl: :lawl: :ovolol: :omglol: 

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

The risk is massive.

You mean like the loss leader gamepass, that risk? :umad:

Again, one flop isn't going to destroy multiple 10 million sellers... Stop saying stupid shit just to say stupid shit to continue an argument. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You mean like the loss leader gamepass, that risk? :umad:

Again, one flop isn't going to destroy multiple 10 million sellers... Stop saying stupid shit just to say stupid shit to continue an argument. 

Sony Santa Monica was literally riding on God of War being successful.  If it wasn't... that was the end of that studio. :| 

Just now, Remij said:

Sony Santa Monica was literally riding on God of War being successful.  If it wasn't... that was the end of that studio. :| 

If you're stupid enough to believe that.... Then you would believe gamepass is a successful model for Nintendo and Sony to emulate.... Oh wait :drake:

• dead 2

No, you're not.

As you can clearly see by the chart that YOU JUST POSTED

Sony-PC-growth.jpg

Blue = PS5 exclusive, no other platform listed beside PS5.

:banderoos:

It went right over your head.. holy fucking shit :tom:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It went right over your head.. holy fucking shit :tom:

No.........I can clearly see that you seld-owned yourself in which you just acknowledged the chart in which it clearly shows that you will not be getting games that are clearly PS5 exclusive and NOT be going anywhere else.

All through the PS5 lifecycle:banderoos:

You

Literally

Posted

The Chart

That confirms that :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If you're stupid enough to believe that.... Then you would believe gamepass is a successful model for Nintendo and Sony to emulate.... Oh wait :drake:

The God of War documentary makes it quite clear.  They cancelled another project, moved everyone to God of War.. and if it failed.. the company could have went under :drake: