God of War Ragnarok sold 5.1 million copies, fastest selling first party launch in PlayStation History.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........I can clearly see that you seld-owned yourself in which you just acknowledged the chart in which it clearly shows that you will not be getting games that are clearly PS5 exclusive and NOT be going anywhere else.

All through the PS5 lifecycle:banderoos:

You

Literally

Posted

The Chart

That confirms that :kaz:

I've already explained it to you... I don't need a PS5 to play more PS5 exclusives than you :drake: 

He's not going to get it.... again.. watch :hest: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony and Nintendo broke their first party sales milestones.....    Bbbut Sony and Nintendo will copy day 1 gamepass any day now I swearz it

If you've got gaming problems, I feel bad for you son They sold 5M copies and you ain't got one      

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The God of War documentary makes it quite clear.  They cancelled another project, moved everyone to God of War.. and if it failed.. the company could have went under :drake: 

And that still would pale in comparison to the loss leader that is gamepass which using your logic would pull the studio under...  Seeing as gamepass actually bleeds cash while Ragnarok broke records..... Yikes. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I've already explained it to you... I don't need a PS5

No, you said you were going to play PS5 exclusives.

Let's take a look at your post to VERIFY THIS EXACT WORD USAGE

lGv96U0.png

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup, you just did.:banderoos:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And that still would pale in comparison to the loss leader that is gamepass which using your logic would pull the studio under...  Seeing as gamepass actually bleeds cash while Ragnarok broke records..... Yikes. 

Not really.  Sony obviously has more on the line to ensure that they put out solid products which will sell.  But the risk is still there.  They need to sell millions upon millions to break even.

GamePass apparently is profitable.  The risk on any one studio isn't the same as it is for Sony. :shrug: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not really.  Sony obviously has more on the line to ensure that they put out solid products which will sell.  But the risk is still there.  They need to sell millions upon millions to break even.

GamePass apparently is profitable. 

No, it isn't apparent that its profitable.

Sony is posting REAL numbers.

Xbox isn't posting jack shit about gamepass.

And they're still offering $1-$3 promos.

You have absolutely ZERO FINANCIAL NUMBERS that prove that Gamepass is profitable.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

GamePass apparently is profitable.  The risk on any one studio isn't the same as it is for Sony. :shrug: 

You left out the part where gamepass was the loss leader every year for years and still is (services were down again last quarter) ....MS has lost billions on this.  Those Sony studios would be dead and gone under the gamepass model.  

Meanwhile they're breaking records with Ragnarok. 

So again... Any day now Nintendo and Sony is foaming at the mouth to lose billions on day 1 gamepass :sass1:

Edited by Goukosan