Sony doesn't expect PlayStation 6 before 2027, confidential document suggests

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's a PS3 era game, built on a new engine with decent looking visuals..  It's not taxing the CPU at all for fuck sakes... it's got literally the same damn physics engine, the same amount of enemies, the same exact everything.  It uses GPU driven particle effects and physics...:drake: 

blah blah blah.

one of the best looking games out there, impossible to do on last gen, only available on current gen.

jump through all the dorky hoops you want, it's a next gen game. far more impressive than anything to launch on PS4/X1.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you're still playing... well, shit, who knows.    

Same thing as cows, PS4 games

2019 confirmed 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Casual said:

blah blah blah.

one of the best looking games out there, impossible to do on last gen, only available on current gen.

jump through all the dorky hoops you want, it's a next gen game. far more impressive than anything to launch on PS4/X1.

Impossible to do on last gen :sabu: 

LOL, keep telling yourself that :hest:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh so it's next gen because it runs at 1440p 60? :drake: 

:sabu: 

so is it or is it not possible to do on PS4?

im not saying "can this game run on PS4 if you knock the resolution down and target a lower FPS". I don't know why you'd interpret it as if i did.

can Demon's Souls run on a PS4 with the exact same performance and quality as it does on PS5?

No?

though so.

Edited by Casual
Just now, Casual said:

so is it or is it not possible to do on PS4?

im not saying "can this game run on PS4 if you knock the resolution down and target a lower FPS". I don't know why you'd interpret it as if i did.

can Demon's Souls run on a PS4 with the exact same performance and quality as it does on PS5?

No?

though so.

By your stupid fucking definition you could take any PS4 game, run it at native 4K on PS5... and say that this couldn't run on PS4... it's next gen :drake:  

Jesus christ :snoop: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

By your stupid fucking definition you could take any PS4 game, run it at native 4K on PS5... and say that this couldn't run on PS4... it's next gen :drake:  

as opposed to your logic of "just stress the CPU and it's next gen" lmao.

actual noticeable and tangible things like better framerate, image quality and graphics vs. some wannabe nerd on the forum screaming about "HRRRRRMMM AKSHULLY IT DOESNT EVEN PUSH THE CONSOLE TO ITS TRUE CPU CAPACITY". meanwhile the actual smart people who do this shit say it's the most impressive launch title ever lmao.

Just now, Casual said:

as opposed to your logic of "just stress the CPU and it's next gen" lmao.

actual noticeable and tangible things like better framerate, image quality and graphics vs. some wannabe nerd on the forum screaming about "HRRRRRMMM AKSHULLY IT DOESNT EVEN PUSH THE CONSOLE TO ITS TRUE CPU CAPACITY". meanwhile the actual smart people who do this shit say it's the most impressive launch title ever lmao.

:lemming: 

I don't know why they keep arguing about it. I understand both sides as well lol :ben:   This is like arguing about formal stuff, just a definition. 

15 hours ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ, just shut up.. those games are last gen as fuck :tom: 

no they are absolutely not.

you didn't bring them up, because Ratchet & Clank absolutely shits on any PC game in all forms of graphical quality.

Oh my god.................you were actually trying to insinuate Rift Apart is "last gen"?:drake:

15 hours ago, Remij said:

you say exactly that.......................for the Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War PC ports that you paid full price for your computer.

EXACTLY that.

Exactly that same concept.

You said because the game now runs at higher resolutions and better framerate, it essentially becomes a "new experience"

@FIREPOWER You can also corroborate that he, on multiple occasions, said that very thing as he established completely ridiculous logic that essentially created a "rock-paper-scissors" type of backfiring logic. Correct?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

no they are absolutely not.

you didn't bring them up, because Ratchet & Clank absolutely shits on any PC game in all forms of graphical quality.

Oh my god.................you were actually trying to insinuate Rift Apart is "last gen"?:drake:

It's last gen as fuck you idiot retard.  The only impressive thing that game does is load a couple of set pieces fast :drake:

And no... Ratchet and Clank is not more impressive than anything on PC.... well, maybe yours :lawl:

you say exactly that.......................for the Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War PC ports that you paid full price for your computer.

EXACTLY that.

Exactly that same concept.

You said because the game now runs at higher resolutions and better framerate, it essentially becomes a "new experience"

@FIREPOWER You can also corroborate that he, on multiple occasions, said that very thing as he established completely ridiculous logic that essentially created a "rock-paper-scissors" type of backfiring logic. Correct?

I've never called them next gen... I've called them better and best :drake:

Lmfao this butthurt bitch calling for that other butthurt bitch because what im saying is absolutely right.  Insomniac even highlighted the things they were going to be doing to their engine after Ratshit to actually take advantage of the PS5.. 

Lol bitch :cruise:

39 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's last gen as fuck you idiot retard.

:drake:

this is getting screenshotted.

this guy literally thinks Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on the PS5 is just some fast level loading.

THis idiot is actually thinking that I have forgotten that he lost MULTIPLE threads arguing against Digital Foundry straight-up declaring Rift Apart the most-cutting edge video game in terms of graphics back in 2021.

He knows he lost that argument

You've lost all credibility.

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've never called them next gen... I've called them better and best :drake:

I said "new" experience which is why you buy them again.

I love how he TRIED to use semantics to go around what I just said.

So in other words, my claim is 100% correct.

Which means that an upgraded PS5 version is a different experience than the PS4 downport.

You were trying to say the opposite. And now you've lost.

this is getting screenshotted.

this guy literally thinks Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on the PS5 is just some fast level loading.

THis idiot is actually thinking that I have forgotten that he lost MULTIPLE threads arguing against Digital Foundry straight-up declaring Rift Apart the most-cutting edge video game in terms of graphics back in 2021.

He knows he lost that argument

You've lost all credibility.

Horizon FW looks better than Ratchet and is a last gen game... also on PS4.. because its not doing anything the PS4 couldnt do... period.

Lmfao you're a God damn clown.   :hest: