So this year Microsoft has to show SOMETHING at The Game Awards, right?

I mean, surely this is the year we see some of these games they've had cooking for years.

Perfect Dark

• This has to be shown at this point, right?  We haven't seen a single fucking frame of gameplay.. we don't know anything about it... The Initiative was created in 2018... so they've had at least 2-3 years of solid time to build something to show... so where the fuck is it?

Fable

• Same thing...  This game has been known, and in development for years and years, and we've seen absolutely nothing from it.  Not one slice of gameplay or even in-game visuals..  They can't possibly go another massive event without showing off something, right?

Avowed

• Again, we've seen no gameplay.  Know nothing about it.  Seems like a Skyrim type RPG... ok... when are we going to see it for fuck sakes?

Starfield

• This should have another trailer, and a locked in release date... and it needs to be within Q1 2023... lord help them if it's in Q3 or Q4.. lol

Hellblade 2

• We've seen a bit from this game.. but it was mostly just an entirely scripted scene... they should be showing off a clear look at various gameplay mechanics and combat, as well as show off more environments.. also a release date of Q3 2023.

Forza Motorsport

• Release date trailer.  Don't waste much time... show some pretty racing footage and finish with a Q2 2023 release date.

Maybe have a surprise, out of left field announcement of some new AAA game?  Maybe give the fans SOMETHING?

They have to turn up for this shit, right?  They don't have any kind of showcase for the rest of this year... this is the biggest upcoming gaming event that there is... they've got to take some advantage and raise hype and interest for the holiday season, right?

Lord help them if Sony shows Spider-Man 2 among some other big games :francis: 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I need to see Fable. Thats the one MS game im really interested in. 

Yea, it's time we see something.

But there are rumors out there that Microsoft ain't showing up to TGAs in a very big way, because they're trying to downplay any big announcements or showings until after the Activision/Blizzard deal.. lol

• Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, it's time we see something.

But there are rumors out there that Microsoft ain't showing up to TGAs in a very big way, because they're trying to downplay any big announcements or showings until after the Activision/Blizzard deal.. lol

The rumor is that Microsoft also didn't release any first party ganes for this entire calendar year for that same reason :dc:

Also worth noting the last Perfect Dark game was 17 years ago, the last worthwhile Fable game (even if it was a half assed flop) was 14 years ago  and Forza was rehashed almost every single year for 17 years.

These franchises are the bottom of the barrel.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I'm not sure what's worse, when Microsoft dhows nothing at all or when Microsoft shows mediocre trash and Lemmings pretend they're all AAA quality.

I can top that, show some trash and then scancelbound it. :kaz: 

• Haha 1

Meh I don’t really care to have time spent on MS showings. Those games will all suck anyway. 

if they do show something I hope it’s a quick 30 seconds so we can get back to the bangers. Give em a 30 second slot after they award best gender fluid developer or something. 

Fable and Perfect Dark were never great series. It's weird MS is bringing them back.

Hopefully there's a good actiony slice of Starfield to show because previous footage looked very stale.

Who knows with Avowed. Maybe that's the secret Xbox savior, maybe another Kingdom of Amalure.

They should've just expanded Sea of Thieves to be a Fable game, so that they'd actually have a real game with real gameplay.

I'm sure they'll have another Starfield trailer, in which they will edit it to make it look like its action-packed and exciting.