Activision says putting their games on Xbox Game Pass or other subscription services would "lead to brand dilution & cannibalization of sales" (TLHBFR)

If you are trying to make an ENTIRE ARGUMENT based on "What Phil Spencer was thinking at the time in 2015" as a counter-argument to real-world facts and numbers about the importance of the Call of Duty franchise.

You.

Are.

A

Xbox

Fanboy.

Not even regular Xbox fanboys do that.:drake:

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh by the way, the document makes it perfectly clear   Microsoft cancelled the Activision Call of Duty Exclusive DLC marketing deal back in 2015.   No more of this "Sony moneyhatte

He tries so hard to hide his anger that he has to pre-type a laughing smiley.   He's about as obvious at putting up a front as Phil Spencer.

Lemij right now:

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Oh by the way, the document makes it perfectly clear

Microsoft cancelled the Activision Call of Duty Exclusive DLC marketing deal back in 2015.

No more of this "Sony moneyhatted" bullshit history.

That deal practically fell into Sony's lap at a cheap price.

That's 100% on Phil Spencer.

oRHLF9c.png

Are they actually acting like having a shitty little map pack 30 days early is on the same level as having the entire fucoing game exclusive? :|

They're such slimy little bitches.

Reading everything abiut this activision case we can see the old Microsoft is still there, no matter how much their fanboys insist they have changed.

Imagine fanboying for a slimy piece of shit company like this. Imagine wanting them to own everything. Lemmings deserve to have their head bricked in, fucking retards.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Bingo thats exactly what MS will do. Then the subscription will be raised to $20 per month or beyond, dont like it? Then dont pay...and lose access to everything.

The rumour is the ftc are going to make moves against this. I dont know what happened to America, 20 years ago they were pretty aggressive with this kind of thing but these days they let anything happen and the only resistance comes from Europe.

A lot of corruption happened. Thank goodness for Europe otherwise we'd be in a world of shitty monopolistic trillion dollar companies owning everything.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is the guy calling ME a fanboy :drake: 

LOL.png

OMFG look at that embarrassing shit.  Dude you need to let go :lawl: :lawl: 

:freeman: Difference is I'm not pretending to be a neutral fakeboy like you. Everyone knows here my distaste for Microsoft and their shitty Xbox brand. I'm not hiding or pretending to be a fake neutral like you.

Microsoft is the shittiest company in gaming followed by an army of fanboy retards like you who don't give a shit if the gaming industry crashes as long as they can exalt their Corporate overlords at Redmond, WA.

I'm a fan of gaming and I don't want a shitty talentless company like MS ruining my favorite hobby. If that makes me a hater/fanboy in your eyes then so be it. I'm proud of who I am. Better to be seen as a fanboy to a drooling idiot like you than to be a corporate shill/cuck for Phil Spencer and Microsoft :scsa:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

If you are trying to make an ENTIRE ARGUMENT based on "What Phil Spencer was thinking at the time in 2015" as a counter-argument to real-world facts and numbers about the importance of the Call of Duty franchise.

You.

Are.

A

Xbox

Fanboy.

Not even regular Xbox fanboys do that.:drake:

Throw some more red text sweetie.  I wonder if the CMA's documents have red text like your posts do.  That's how I know you're REALLY pissy :lawl: 

It's important... because Xbox's budget back then simply isn't anything close to what it is now.  They didn't have the backing of MS back then in the same way they did now.. so perhaps they might not have actually been able to afford the higher prices and Phil decided against it.

I'm not an Xbox fanboy at all.  Your entire argument about this shit is just pathetically transparent... just like that guy from the CMA that said they were fighting to keep COD on his Playstation :smilecry: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Throw some more red text sweetie.  I wonder if the CMA's documents have red text like your posts do.  That's how I know you're REALLY pissy :lawl: 

It's important... because Xbox's budget back then simply isn't anything close to what it is now.  They didn't have the backing of MS back then in the same way they did now.. so perhaps they might not have actually been able to afford the higher prices and Phil decided against it.

I'm not an Xbox fanboy at all.  Your entire argument about this shit is just pathetically transparent... just like that guy from the CMA that said they were fighting to keep COD on his Playstation :smilecry: 

He's getting angry again.

You are a fanboy.

We're proving it by describing what you are doing.

And you are actually GETTING ANGRY by us merely describing what you are doing.

That's how obvious of a fanboy you are.:drake:

wait a minute, did this guy just tried to say "Microsoft was really poor back in 2015, guiz!":lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

A lot of corruption happened. thank goodness for Europe otherwise we'd be in a world of shitty monopolistic trillion dollar companies owning everything.

:freeman: Difference is I'm not pretending to be a neutral fakeboy like you. Everyone knows here my distaste for Microsoft and their shitty Xbox brand. I'm not hiding or pretending to be a fake neutral like you.

Microsoft is the shittiest company in gaming followed by an army of fanboy retards like you who don't give a shit if the gaming industry crashes as long as they can exalt their Corporate overlords at Redmond, WA.

I'm a fan of gaming and I don't want a shitty talentless company like MS ruining my favorite hobby. If that makes me a hater/fanboy in your eyes then so be it. I'm proud of who I am. Better to be seen as a fanboy to a drooling idiot like you than to be a corporate shill/cuck for Phil Spencer and Microsoft :scsa:

LMFAO listen to yourself :lawl: 

The massive motherfucking PS fanboy and Xbox hater thinks I'm a fake neutral gamer...... because I'm not a massive PS fuckboy like him :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

He's getting angry again.

You are a fanboy.

We're proving it by describing what you are doing.

And you are actually GETTING ANGRY by us merely describing what you are doing.

That's how obvious of a fanboy you are.:drake:

LOL no response to anything I said again.  Just a blah blah Remij is a Xbox fanboy :drake: 

You put about as much effort into your logic as you do into playing your games :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL no response to anything I said again.  Just a blah blah Remij is a Xbox fanboy :drake: 

You put about as much effort into your logic as you do into playing your games :mj: 

No I did respond.

I even explained how you are a fanboy.

I didn't just state it. (which is how you attempt to defend your arguments)

Notice how you didn't respond back to the things I posted.

You in fact just pretended you didn't see them.

Which means that those points I made...............are 100% on the money.

Thanks for proving me correct, again.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO listen to yourself :lawl: 

The massive motherfucking PS fanboy and Xbox hater thinks I'm a fake neutral gamer...... because I'm not a massive PS fuckboy like him :lawl: 

I'm such a massive PS fanboy that I own a PC with an RTX 4090 with Windows 11 installed on it along with my PS5?

As opposed to a retard like you who can't even bring himself to buy a $400 PS5 to play GOW Ragnarok and is trying to argue he's having the best GOW experience in 2022 on a dusty old PS4 at 30fps so that he can avoid saying PS5 is the best place to play GOWR  :freeman::freeman::freeman:

:hest:  The retard isn't even trying anymore lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I'm such a massive PS fanboy that I own a PC with an RTX 4090 with Windows 11 installed on it along with my PS5?

As opposed to a retard like you who can't even bring himself to buy a $400 PS5 to play GOW Ragnarok and is trying to argue he's having the best GOW experience in 2022 on a dusty old PS4 at 30fps so that he can avoid saying PS5 is the best place to play GOWR  :freeman::freeman::freeman:

:hest:  The retard isn't even trying anymore lol.

^ OMFG :lawl: 

He owns a 4090... so he can't be a massive PS fanboy...

Hmm... but I own a 4090... so that means I can't be a massive Xbox fanboy :drake: 

Infallible Firepower logic omfg  :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Xbox sweetie... not MS... Xbox :drake: 

the same xbox that was developing TWO SEPARATE hardware refreshes that cost way more upfront money than the COD marketing deal, which is paid out over a period of time???????????????

:lawl:didn't take me long to utterly destroy you there, did it?

Just now, Remij said:

^ OMFG :lawl: 

He owns a 4090... so he can't be a massive PS fanboy...

Hmm... but I own a 4090... so that means I can't be a massive Xbox fanboy :drake: 

Infallible Firepower logic omfg  :lawl: 

you just admitted to being a fanboy.

because he specifically said that he doesn't pretend to be neutral about his disdain for microsoft.

oh man...........:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

the same xbox that was developing TWO SEPARATE hardware refreshes that cost way more upfront money than the COD marketing deal, which is paid out over a period of time???????????????

:lawl:didn't take me long to utterly destroy you there, did it?

They had their priorities.  Phil even said they wanted to cut out 3rd party deals and focus on bolstering first party.

And LOL proclaiming to know how much the COD deal and their console development costs were.. you're so full of shit :hest: 

This company is one of the richest and most powerful and far reaching in the history of the planet. It's net worth is $2 trillion dollars. Yet they go into these discussions painting themselces as the small guy  an underdog, a victim in the face of Sony's monopoly.

I would personally tear out the spines of everyone from Phil Spencer and above in the MS chain of command if given the chance.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just admitted to being a fanboy.

because he specifically said that he doesn't pretend to be neutral about his disdain for microsoft.

oh man...........:tom:

No I didn't.

You guys are the ones claiming I am... and you're doing that because you're self proclaimed massive Xbox haters.

So that right there undermines your entire argument because you simply admit that you can't be neutral when it comes to Xbox... and thus anyone who isn't a massive Xbox hater like yourselves.. is painted as a fanboy :drake: 

OMFG I needed to explain to him how he doesn't get to decide what people are :lawl: