Series S less than 200 bucks

Sort of tempted now that MWII remake is out. Problem is most of my friends who play it, play it on Playstation but I never liked that controller for shooter games tbh. I lowkey avoid online shooters for the most part because of the Dualshock design. It's a shame Sony wont bite the bullet and move the sticks around. 

• Upvote 1

not even I  would take this shit. I probably win this stupid lottery game with a free series s too and even though it's better than my trash pc i would just throw it out the window :kaz: 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sort of tempted now that MWII remake is out. Problem is most of my friends who play it, play it on Playstation but I never liked that controller for shooter games tbh. I lowkey avoid online shooters for the most part because of the Dualshock design. It's a shame Sony wont bite the bullet and move the sticks around. 

I always hated the xbox pads for that reason, but I also don't play FPS on console. I prefer the ps stick layout. 

59 minutes ago, lostfool said:

It sucks and it's holding the Xbox series x back

Are mid range PC's holding highend PC's back? All they do is create a different profile for the game. 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its not at all that simple. There's a reason numerous devs have complained about it.

Usually it's just lazy developers. If they are able to get current Gen games on Switch then there's no reason to complain about S.