Twitter Vs Apple

Who do you think can win? Both have dedicated fanboys and are household names. I think even if Musk decides to make his own phone, it will probably flop like everything else he seems to touch that isn't Space X. People are telling Musk to buy Apple as if he could even afford it lol. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You complain about people being slimey used car salesmen when it comes to politics and then you claim Tim Cook is threatening to ban Musk's Twitter from the Apple store over tech issues.   D

What Apple products are over priced?

This thread ran its course. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes because this is strictly tech...and Musk's insecurity...and yours it seems?

You complain about people being slimey used car salesmen when it comes to politics and then you claim Tim Cook is threatening to ban Musk's Twitter from the Apple store over tech issues.

Dude, heal thyself.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You complain about people being slimey used car salesmen when it comes to politics and then you claim Tim Cook is threatening to ban Musk's Twitter from the Apple store over tech issues.

Dude, heal thyself.

Lol Go to bed gramps. 

29 minutes ago, Ike said:

Elon having a pissy fit because the free market allows companies to advertise where they see fit. 

But they aren’t giving me money anymore guize :tocry:

I think it's genius to attack the largest company in the world for cutting back on advertising (they didn't pull them entirely) and is the best way to encourage other brands to advertise on your platform. 

Musk is spiraling so bad it's hilarious. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They're better than Twitter lol. 

No they're not, Apple is fucking scum look at their entire track record in China.

I bet you didn't have a problem with Twitter this time last year. When they host child abuse that's ok but the moment they unban orange man it needs to be taken down.

17 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No they're not, Apple is fucking scum look at their entire track record in China.

I bet you didn't have a problem with Twitter this time last year. When they host child abuse that's ok but the moment they unban orange man it needs to be taken down.

Twitter didn't have an erratic sole owner going through both a midlife crisis and some sort of divorce who was tweeting himself into parody last year at this time.

Hillariously Twitter fact checked Musk and disclosed that an Ad Agency advised all of their clients...Apple included to reduce their investment in Twitter advertising. Apple is a bigger name to call out, even though I think Musk did also call out this ad company  and it's CEO a couple of weeks ago. (Again, GENIUS MOVE ELON!) 

Twitter doesn't manufacture goods. You're an idiot if you think they would have better working conditions for their factories than Apple does. This is a retarded point to make. 

I say Apple as they have a pretty good customer satisfaction rate as a company/brand. Shit is definitely overpriced these days and innovation under Cook too a nose dive but Twitter is just a cynical billionaire's LIveJournal.

Apple, because these Apple fanboys are spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on their products every year, while Twitter users spend about $5 a year lol. 

IMO twitter is, and always has been, deeply overrated. Apple is too, but at least they actually produce something and people are paying for it even if overpriced.