Twitter Vs Apple

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Apple, because these Apple fanboys are spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on their products every year, while Twitter users spend about $5 a year lol. 

IMO twitter is, and always has been, deeply overrated. Apple is too, but at least they actually produce something and people are paying for it even if overpriced. 

What Apple products are over priced?

• NPC 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You complain about people being slimey used car salesmen when it comes to politics and then you claim Tim Cook is threatening to ban Musk's Twitter from the Apple store over tech issues.   D

This thread ran its course. 

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Their phones aren’t anywhere near the highest priced phones and yet they’re the fastest? 

I don't consider the phones since most people have them subsidized per their plans anyway. Everything else they make or brand is over priced, even peripherals. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Twitter didn't have an erratic sole owner going through both a midlife crisis and some sort of divorce who was tweeting himself into parody last year at this time.

Hillariously Twitter fact checked Musk and disclosed that an Ad Agency advised all of their clients...Apple included to reduce their investment in Twitter advertising. Apple is a bigger name to call out, even though I think Musk did also call out this ad company  and it's CEO a couple of weeks ago. (Again, GENIUS MOVE ELON!) 

Twitter doesn't manufacture goods. You're an idiot if you think they would have better working conditions for their factories than Apple does. This is a retarded point to make. 

I say Apple as they have a pretty good customer satisfaction rate as a company/brand. Shit is definitely overpriced these days and innovation under Cook too a nose dive but Twitter is just a cynical billionaire's LIveJournal.

Twitter literally did fuck all about child abuse :| you deserve a bullet in the head if you think Elon acting like a child or unbanning controversial figures is worse than that.

Apple is scum and a lapdog for the CCP. Iphone isn't a one track device like a games console, this is a general purpose computer the fact that you can only install apps from the app store is fucking retarded imagine if you could only use the MS store on windowsm Kiddy ass My First Smartphone® Fisher Price shit. There are some things Apple does that make even Microsoft look good and pro-consumer in comparison.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

They charge £200 for 8GB Ram.

You're a tool though so nobody expects you to see how far Tim Cook has his hand up your ass.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Twitter literally did fuck all about child abuse :| you deserve a bullet in the head if you think Elon acting like a child or unbanning controversial figures is worse than that.

Why are right wingers always so fucking mad? lol I have no idea what the CP thing is but I literally never saw anyone including conservatives raising this issue until he brought it a  couple of weeks ago. Also, why are right wing incels so fucking up Musks' ass? It's like you guys rage out anytime people make fun of him.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Apple is scum and a lapdog for the CCP. Iphone isn't a one track device like a games console, this is a general purpose computer the fact that you can only install apps from the app store is fucking retarded imagine if you could only use the MS store on windowsm Kiddy ass My First Smartphone® Fisher Price shit. There are some things Apple does that make even Microsoft look good and pro-consumer in comparison.

lol The Windows store is an abomination. I like android but the android store while leagues better than the windows store is a mess. Apps are personal preferences but the prior two allow complete garbage apps on there store. Last I checked the Windows store, it's a miracle to find apps that have above a 2.0 rating that arent meta apps like Netflix of YouTube. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why are right wingers always so fucking mad? lol I have no idea what the CP thing is but I literally never saw anyone including conservatives raising this issue until he brought it a  couple of weeks ago. Also, why are right wing incels so fucking up Musks' ass? It's like you guys rage out anytime people make fun of him.

lol The Windows store is an abomination. I like android but the android store while leagues better than the windows store is a mess. Apps are personal preferences but the prior two allow complete garbage apps on there store. Last I checked the Windows store, it's a miracle to find apps that have above a 2.0 rating that arent meta apps like Netflix of YouTube. 

It absolutely was brought up but nobody gave a shit. Nobody gave a shit until orange man was unbanned and now you can see the left starting to pick up on this, funny they never had a problem with it until Musk bought the platform, fucking disgusting but what can you expect from people who support and endorse grooming.

Now its all coming out how little the execs there gave a fuck about it.

I don't know why you're assuming I give 2 fucks about Twitter or Musk. This thread was Apple vs Twitter in which case Nu-Twitter >>> Apple every time. Nu-twitter is just a meme. Credit to Musk for killing it though Twitter was an evil beast. If he makes something of it good for him, if it bankrupts him oh well at least Twitter is dead.

As for Apple the idea that they have the final say in what applications you can run on a smartphone is ridiculous. It Apple decide you can't have an App for any bullshit reason then you can't have that app. Then they pretend sideloading is too dangerous, yeah maybe for Apple idiots like Ghostz. Again Its Fisher Price My First Smartphone® they have to limit everything because Apple users can't be trusted.

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It absolutely was brought up but nobody gave a shit. Nobody gave a shit until orange man was unbanned and now you can see the left starting to pick up on this, funny they never had a problem with it until Musk bought the platform, fucking disgusting but what can you expect from people who support and endorse grooming.

lmfao This statement so hyperbolic  you are tripping over yourself right now. Breathe. This doesnt even make sense.

I don't know why you're assuming I give 2 fucks about Twitter or Musk. This thread was Apple vs Twitter in which case Nu-Twitter >>> Apple every time. Nu-twitter is just a meme. Credit to Musk for killing it though Twitter was an evil beast. If he makes something of it good for him, if it bankrupts him oh well at least Twitter is dead.

As for Apple the idea that they have the final say in what applications you can run on a smartphone is ridiculous. It Apple decide you can't have an App for any bullshit reason then you can't have that app. Then they pretend sideloading is too dangerous, yeah maybe for Apple idiots like Ghostz. Again Its Fisher Price My First Smartphone® they have to limit everything because Apple users can't be trusted.

They want their tech to be as proprietary as possible. Probably why Musk made the Telsa have a proprietary charging stations. It's a fucking car, imagine if every car maker had their own specific gas caps?

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao This statement so hyperbolic  you are tripping over yourself right now. Breathe. This doesnt even make sense.

They want their tech to be as proprietary as possible. Probably why Musk made the Telsa have a proprietary charging stations. It's a fucking car, imagine if every car maker had their own specific gas caps?

That's one thing we can agree on then, I've never looked into Teslas and I hate what governments are doing with electric cars but proprietary charging stations are indeed bullshit. Certain things can get away ith being proprietary and locked down, others can't. Charging stations is definitely one of them. This shit is getting worse as the years go by. Its why I think Apple should allow sideloading, have your own store on there by default and make your own rules but ffs let someone install an app they downloaded from the internet if they want. You can do it on Mac.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Speaking of Apple, who else downloaded the latest iPhone update? I can’t stand it, they moved text message and other notifications all the way to the bottom of the screen which is completely inconvenient.

just change it from "stack" to "list" in your settings.

12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

SpaceX can't flop because he has unlimited funds.

Tesla is trash though, and design wise, everything has surpassed it.

Space X also seems to have an infrastructure in place to keep Elon from being Elon. They also have a ton of government contracts/subsidies so that has a lot of responsibility. What's crazy is that Musk has shun a bright light on the real him and all of his lies and faux Tony Stark persona he's so desperately tried ...and to some some degree pulled off. In 3 weeks millions of people have learned he's a fraud with a lot of money. 

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

A simple jailbreak fixes this issue and takes under 5 minutes. Still the best chip on the market 

Just now, Twinblade said:

that didn’t make a difference. The first text always appears at the bottom. I really don’t understand they would change something that was never broken.

i just slide up and everything is nicely laid out. i'm sure you can youtube tweaks. i actually like the new layout (though, prefer list over stack).