Tim Pool x Kanye West x Nick Fuentes x Milo

Just now, Goukosan said:

He wasn't invited on right wing shows until he went death con 5 though :umad:

Who's claiming he was tricked? His views just line up with that segment of the population. 

He did a long interview with Tucker before that comment. He's been openly pro-Trump for years. You're so sleazy you immediately resort to lying. You're such a lightweight commie. :drake:

Meanwhile, here's Karma waiting to happen: 

Prog Jews preaching equity: Wait until the prog coalition really starts with the purity tests. The Jews are only 3% of the population but are all over the halls of power in the US. Is that remotely equitable? 

Which side was responsible for the Russian pogroms? Those tricky Republicans again? 

Edited by Saucer
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

What antisemitic things did he say during the Tucker interview? I'm pretty sure around that time Shapiro was praising him and he wouldn't praise someone who was openly stating antisemite hatred on Fox News. 

I never liked him and I always consider him a dumbass, sorry if I don't keep track of everything 'Ye' says or do. 

To be fair Tucker and Fox edited out West's antiemetic comments from this interview in order to keep him relevant to the right despite knowing he had these feelings. Because they're such reputable people.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

He did a long interview with Tucker before that comment. He's been openly pro-Trump for years. You're so sleazy you immediately resort to lying. You're such a lightweight commie. :drake:

I said Right wing shows... Tucker wasn't the only right wing show he went on chump and as I said he got invited to those shows AFTER the death con 5 comments :umad:

Nice try though. 

Edited by Goukosan