New Mario Movie Trailer

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I timestamped it.

It's got some of the best CG visuals and animations I've seen.  Looks fun!  Can't wait to see this with the fam :glad: 

Wow you are right.  The CG visuals are incredible.  So there is a kids show called Star Trek Prodigy and that has some of the best CG visuals I've ever seen.  All you have to do is watch the intro.  The show looks just like that.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

I timestamped it.

It's got some of the best CG visuals and animations I've seen.  Looks fun!  Can't wait to see this with the fam :glad: 

Switch 2 launch with 3D Mario game same month as the movie.. You heard it here first folks :tom5:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch 2 launch with 3D Mario game same month as the movie.. You heard it here first folks :tom5:

Nah, they're not releasing a Switch 2 with Zelda TotK, and a new Mario game in the first half of 2023.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Honestly it looks pretty good, Im kinda looking forward to it.

Yea I think it looks fun.  Looks like Mario is going to have to compete in and win a whole bunch of different Mario game themed tournaments to beat bowser and save all the different universes.  A Kart racing tournament, a Smash Bros style fighting tournament...  wouldn't be surprised if there's sports tournaments as well lol.

I'm excited for it.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nah, they're not releasing a Switch 2 with Zelda TotK, and a new Mario game in the first half of 2023.

People also said no way they were releasing Switch with Zelda, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, New 3D Mario, Mario Battle Kingdom (SRPG), Arms etc all within 9 months of each other Within the same calender year..... And Nintendo did just that:umad:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

People also said no way they were releasing Switch with Zelda, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, New 3D Mario, Mario Battle Kingdom (SRPG), Arms etc all within 9 months of each other Within the same calender year..... And Nintendo did just that:umad:

They're not releasing Switch 2 with Zelda and Mario together... Mario Movie's release date is in April... It ain't happening.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Zelda release date is end of May

Changes absolutely nothing.  They aren't releasing a Switch 2 with Mario and then Zelda a month later.

Zelda will be the launch title, Mario will come later in the year if it does.

IMO

But we can have a friendly bet about it.  I'll be surprised if I'm wrong and they go all out like that.

Edited by Remij
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Changes absolutely nothing.  They aren't releasing a Switch 2 with Mario and then Zelda a month later.

Zelda will be the launch title, Mario will come later in the year if it does.

IMO

But we can have a friendly bet about it.  I'll be surprised if I'm wrong and they go all out like that.

I think a new Switch will release but I am not sure with wich game. 

• Like 1