This Kids in the Hall sketch from 30 years ago predicted the future

53 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I think jehurey made it more political than it actually was. 

the person who posted the video is clearly doing it to point out the "liberal" politics.

So no..............I did not make this more political than it already was by the OP.

This is cooke we're talking about here.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

an SNL produced show that is one of Canada's biggest comedy shows of the 90's

"it was VERY fringe"

-Cooke

:tom:

Do you have trouble reading? Did I say kids in the hall was fringe? Or the thing they were making fun of was fringe? Continue your derpness though, it's fucking cute. 

38 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you have trouble reading? Did I say kids in the hall was fringe? Or the thing they were making fun of was fringe? Continue your derpness though, it's fucking cute. 

No, the thing they were making fun of was not fringe.........or else the audience wouldn't know anything about it to laugh about it.

LOL its funny how I can easily debunk your bullshit with simple, observable, logic.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, the thing they were making fun of was not fringe.........or else the audience wouldn't know anything about it to laugh about it.

LOL its funny how I can easily debunk your bullshit with simple, observable, logic.

SJW type people have existed for a long time jehurey. But it wasn't mainstream until now. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

SJW type people have existed for a long time jehurey. But it wasn't mainstream until now. 

No, you literally posted a clip that proves it was.

Dude.........the clip ALTERED the name of the sketch.

because the PREVIOUS name was a COMMON phrase used back in the 90's

It was called PC Art School.

For political correctness.

Its like I'm speaking to a stupid person who has selective memory about recent culture.