Kanye just praised Hitler?

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Kanye just praised Hitler?

Watching right wingers who have been praising him for the past 2 years, now saying what the 'left' had been saying since his MAGA start is funny. Even Shapiro was defending Kanye up to the point he began his overtly antisemitic comments. Which is the only kind of bigotry that Shapiro shows any concern about. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Watching right wingers who have been praising him for the past 2 years, now saying what the 'left' had been saying since his MAGA start is funny. Even Shapiro was defending Kanye up to the point he began his overtly antisemitic comments. Which is the only kind of bigotry that Shapiro shows any concern about. 

People praising him before he came out as a biggot.. Ok? So what's the issue here? Should they continue to praising him? Wouldn't condemning him be the right thing to do? Not sure what your angle is here. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

People praising him before he came out as a biggot.. Ok? So what's the issue here? Should they continue to praising him? Wouldn't condemning him be the right thing to do? Not sure what your angle is here. 

The point is bigotry and discrimination aren't binary. Bigots love to frame it as this simple yes/no dynamic anyone not burning crosses on people's yards are obviously not racist. There's this weird loophole some of you use where you can magically only spot 'left wing racism' at a microlevel. I'm a simple man but Ill listen to the people who were saying he was problematic from the start and not those who it took him openly praising Hitler to be put off. 

The heart of the conservative movement is so caked with resentment for any of the 'other people' that it literally takes someone openly praising Hitler to raise any alarm. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

right-wingers are now angry that Kanye isn't using their coded language anymore.

they can't hide it if someone is saying it out loud and in the open.

oTyBjd7.jpg

:lawl:The Republican Party sure does know how to pick'em.

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Kanye was saying bigoted things waaaay before this though.... The right only consider him a bigot now because they got offended too

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Kanye was saying bigoted things waaaay before this though.... The right only consider him a bigot now because they got offended too

i guess i never paid attention to him. But what did he say before? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

i guess i never paid attention to him. But what did he say before? 

Lmfao this fucking cunt. You probably know what Fauchis wife had for dinner for Thanksgiving but you don't know any of what Kanye has said or done in the past 3 months. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dude, Ben Shapiro is such a slimy little bitch.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao this fucking cunt. You probably know what Fauchis wife had for dinner for Thanksgiving but you don't know any of what Kanye has said or done in the past 3 months. 

yeah no... you gonna answer the question? or nah?

Edited by Cooke

The right is now doing all they can to try and spin this.

Even attempting to pretend that they're being clever with words, and claim that Hitler was a leftist.

FjJyJ_DWQAQzAY-?format=jpg&name=medium

I love how they still think they can try and be clever with a word. Because, as we all know, classifications only come in the form of one word, and is impossible to come in the form of two words.:drake:

On 2022-12-04 at 6:10 PM, jehurey said:

The right is now doing all they can to try and spin this.

Even attempting to pretend that they're being clever with words, and claim that Hitler was a leftist.

FjJyJ_DWQAQzAY-?format=jpg&name=medium

I love how they still think they can try and be clever with a word. Because, as we all know, classifications only come in the form of one word, and is impossible to come in the form of two words.:drake: