Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

I think the problem is everyone on the right kisses Elon's ass and tells him how awesome, and  cool he is while begging him for money/recognition, and everyone else not on the right laughs at how cringe, desperate, and unlikable he really is. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

Good thread on Musk having queer friendly and ANTIFA accounts locked. Some at the personal request of people like fucking Andy Ngo? The richest man in the world and personal owner of Twitter is now doing help desk for the alt right lol.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Twitter will collapse!1 Any day now..

:mj:

I love how so many of these clowns went out of their way to create accounts on a bunch of alternative sites and boasted about how great some of them were….just to give up on them and continue using Twitter :lul: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I love how so many of these clowns went out of their way to create accounts on a bunch of alternative sites and boasted about how great some of them were….just to give up on them and continue using Twitter :lul: 

really? like who?

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You know what's hilarious... All the companies that stopped advertising and won't comeback. 

Twitter is being overrun by bots, spam and troll accounts. 

Apple just left and Elon is crying up a storm about it :awww:

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You know what's hilarious... All the companies that stopped advertising and won't comeback. 

Twitter is being overrun by bots, spam and troll accounts. 

Apple just left and Elon is crying up a storm about it :awww:

I love that Musk left had to leave his fake ass 80+ million bot followers in place because he's too ashamed to show he's not as popular as he tried to prove. 

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Gullible sheep already owned :will2: any day now 😭:rofls:

:rofl:

I see your slow ass can't read, my post was about Apple ads.. Which are still severely reduced on twitter....my post wasn't about the app store. :umad:

wait a minute, Elon thought he could charge people $8 for twiiter, which is an app, and like any other app on iOS they have to use Apple's payment system, and Apple gets 30% of all transactions.

And he thought he was going to get around that mandatory cut that Apple enforces?

:tom: he really keeps on demonstrating that he is never thinking ahead.

Elon unbanned Kanye a few weeks ago, since then he been on a antisemitic posting spree on Twitter no ban. 

He praised Hitler.. No ban. 

But the minute Kanye posted this.... Immediate perm ban.   Looks like "freedom of speech" ends when you make fun of Musk :sass1:

What a fuckinh snowflake :sabu:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Elon unbanned Kanye a few weeks ago, since then he been on a antisemitic posting spree on Twitter no ban. 

He praised Hitler.. No ban. 

But the minute Kanye posted this.... Immediate perm ban.   Looks like "freedom of speech" ends when you make fun of Musk :sass1:

What a fuckinh snowflake :sabu:

You really love posting misinformation don’t you? That wasn’t at all the tweet Kanye was banned for 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-11494193/Musk-kicks-Kanye-West-Twitter-swastika-post.html

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?