Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how he thinks he can act like he's successful derailing the topic, that he damn well knows he doesn't want to talk about.

You are unwell. You can't even point to the video you are referring to. Or are you talking about how I posted a link to the live tweets from Matt Taibbi?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You are unwell. You can't even point to the video you are referring to. Or are you talking about how I posted a link to the live tweets from Matt Taibbi?

He's still trying. Which is great, it means he no longer has anything to say about the issue, and that there is no scandal.

If he's not talking about it, then he's basically acknowledging that there is nothing there.

Good to know.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's still trying. Which is great, it means he no longer has anything to say about the issue, and that there is no scandal.

If he's not talking about it, then he's basically acknowledging that there is nothing there.

Good to know.

I'm still talking about this imaginary video you think I posted. Where is it jehurey? 

Just now, Cooke said:

I'm still talking about this imaginary video you think I posted. Where is it jehurey? 

Yup, he's out.

No Biden scandal, confirmed from Cooke directly.

Thank you.

Please confirm more by desperately trying to derail this as hard as you can. Would love seeing you continually run away.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yup, he's out.

No Biden scandal, confirmed from Cooke directly.

Thank you.

Please confirm more by desperately trying to derail this as hard as you can. Would love seeing you continually run away.

Still waiting for the video jehurey 🙂

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Still

running from the topic

..........because there is no Joe Biden scandal.

Its great how I will casually declare "there is no Joe Biden scandal".........and cooke won't deny it, or argue against it one bit.......because he knows there isn't.

We can confirm that by him continually avoiding it.

Observe:blessed::

Just now, jehurey said:

running from the topic

..........because there is no Joe Biden scandal.

Its great how I will casually declare "there is no Joe Biden scandal".........and cooke won't deny it, or argue against it one bit.......because he knows there isn't.

We can confirm that by him continually avoiding it.

Observe:blessed::

Are you going to admit I didnt post a video and you made a mistake or no?

Just now, Cooke said:

Are you going to

And we have confirmation again.

He really is completely aware that there is no Joe Biden scandal.

Its amazing how I can freely talk about it........and there will be no arguement against what I am saying, because he knows I'm right.

So right, he doesn't want to talk about it in the slightest.

As you can see here!:blessed::

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And we have confirmation again.

He really is completely aware that there is no Joe Biden scandal.

Its amazing how I can freely talk about it........and there will be no arguement against what I am saying, because he knows I'm right.

So right, he doesn't want to talk about it in the slightest.

As you can see here!:blessed::

What Biden scandal? When did I ever say there was one? You're so fucking stupid 

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

What Biden scandal? When did I ever say there was one? You're so fucking stupid 

Sure sure, the Hunter Biden laptop thing that you been going on about for more than 2 years.... You somehow just innocently posted Musk's thread about the exact same thing that was supposed to expose the scandal...yet your lost about it wasn't about that supposed scandal? 

Right right. 

54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sure sure, the Hunter Biden laptop thing that you been going on about for more than 2 years.... You somehow just innocently posted Musk's thread about the exact same thing that was supposed to expose the scandal...yet your lost about it wasn't about that supposed scandal? 

Right right. 

Lol hunter Biden selling his father's influence is no longer a problem because it wasn't Biden Sr that told twitter to block the New York Post's real story about it? 

The twitter files is about the behind the scenes of how twitter reacted. This has no relation to the actual hunter biden story. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol hunter Biden selling his father's influence is no longer a problem because it wasn't Biden Sr that told twitter to block the New York Post's real story about it? 

The twitter files is about the behind the scenes of how twitter reacted. This has no relation to the actual hunter biden story. 

That's not true at all. Again, you're being dishonest or dumb. Musk released shit sideshow distraction to give the right the appearance of a win (idiots read that the white house also wanted things removed in 2020...under Trump and still were calling foul on Biden) while also desperately trying to position Twitter as some open source news agency that is trustworthy under his leadership. Despite the fact that he goes out of his way to convince people to vote for one party over the there which benefits him in the long-run. The laptop story is sticky given how suspicious the situation is with how the information was sourced and what happened between the laptop and handoff. Not to mention there was a lot of nude pics of the guy. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's not true at all. Again, you're being dishonest or dumb. Musk released shit sideshow distraction to give the right the appearance of a win (idiots read that the white house also wanted things removed in 2020...under Trump and still were calling foul on Biden) while also desperately trying to position Twitter as some open source news agency that is trustworthy under his leadership. Despite the fact that he goes out of his way to convince people to vote for one party over the there which benefits him in the long-run. The laptop story is sticky given how suspicious the situation is with how the information was sourced and what happened between the laptop and handoff. Not to mention there was a lot of nude pics of the guy. 

Musk was simply showing the world how politically biased Twitter acted. Do you have any doubt if it were Don Jr's laptop and it were a story from The Guardian it would never in a million years have been blocked. Don't be naive Remy. Even Ro Khana told them they shouldn't block it as it was a 1st amendment issue. 

Edited by Cooke
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Musk was simply showing the world how politically biased Twitter acted. Do you have any doubt if it were Don Jr's laptop and it were a story from The Guardian it would never in a million years have been blocked. Don't be naive Remy. Even Ro Khana told them they shouldn't block it as it was a 1st amendment issue. 

Oh wow, I'm so shocked your bootlicking for Musk. Funny how you dont have any issues with him, as the sole owner of Twitter forcing push notifications to everyone on the platform (whether they followed him or not)  openly telling people to support right wing politicians multiple times. That's not politically motivated though? While I swear to God himself that you're the stupidest person to ever post on this site, even your brain can't be so smooth that you're buying all of this at face value. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh wow, I'm so shocked your bootlicking for Musk. Funny how you dont have any issues with him, as the sole owner of Twitter forcing push notifications to everyone on the platform (whether they followed him or not)  openly telling people to support right wing politicians multiple times. That's not politically motivated though? While I swear to God himself that you're the stupidest person to ever post on this site, even your brain can't be so smooth that you're buying all of this at face value. 

Your deflection is incredibly obvious.  

What push notifications? I haven't received anything from Musk. The only reason I saw the story was because I followed Matt Taibbi's substack and he sent out an email about the story. 

8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Your deflection is incredibly obvious.  

What push notifications? I haven't received anything from Musk. The only reason I saw the story was because I followed Matt Taibbi's substack and he sent out an email about the story. 

How can someone deflect a hypothetical situation? I feel like my stating what Musk actually does in response to you licking his boots, and you choosing not to address it in fact deflection. 

As for push notifications, Musk has had the algorithm skewed so his tweets show up in people's feeds even if they dont follow him or whatever topic he's currently trending under. Most of his recent tweets is people openly complaining that they dont follow him or news about him yet he's always in their feeds now. Hell, I'm not getting pieces of shit like you who just suck him off all day on Twitter coming into my feeds now. Of course you would follow Taibbi....wtf happened to that dude lol.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How can someone deflect a hypothetical situation? I feel like my stating what Musk actually does in response to you licking his boots, and you choosing not to address it in fact deflection. 

As for push notifications, Musk has had the algorithm skewed so his tweets show up in people's feeds even if they dont follow him or whatever topic he's currently trending under. Most of his recent tweets is people openly complaining that they dont follow him or news about him yet he's always in their feeds now. Hell, I'm not getting pieces of shit like you who just suck him off all day on Twitter coming into my feeds now. Of course you would follow Taibbi....wtf happened to that dude lol.

You haven't responded to what I said about how it would have been delt with if it were a Don Jr story. This is what I mean by deflecting. 

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You haven't responded to what I said about how it would have been delt with if it were a Don Jr story. This is what I mean by deflecting. 

I already asked how can someone deflect a hypothetical situation?  This whole scenario is retarded because Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump collectively have amassed nearly 3 billion dollars of foreign invested money while on the job in the White House and none of them are being investigated and everyone is seemingly chill with it? 

Your problem is that you think you are holding rich and powerful and corrupt to account but in fact you only complain about what you think the left are doing while simultaneously defend the right in nearly every situation. Hell, you'll boot lick a rich terrible boss over working class or everyday people without blinking an eye. Its fucking pathetic you still think your façade is fooling anyone. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. Stop already. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?