Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon? :biggrin:

If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter, none of you would have thought to care.

Dance, Fool, dance.  :biggrin:

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1
  • Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?
5 hours ago, Saucer said:

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon? :biggrin:

If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter, none of you would have thought to care.

"Free speechc and all that....Unless you are critical of Elon...

Wait comedy is legal again... Unless you make a joke about Elon.... 

For those two infractions you deserve to be permed!!!.... Free speech baby :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Yes, it's the lefty press that has been whining about twitter and social media for the past 6 years. Twitter has been a daily talking points for the left every single day. It's never been the right at all going on non-stop about Twitter at all. 

You aren't even affective at being intellectually dishonest any more. 

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Free speechc and all that....Unless you are critical of Elon...

Wait comedy is legal again... Unless you make a joke about Elon.... 

For those two infractions you deserve to be permed!!!.... Free speech baby :salute:

Which accounts were banned for making fun of Elon? Or are you talking about parody accounts abusing the blue check by making their profile and name identical to Elons without specifying it's parody?  And just so you're all caught up, that was a policy from before he took over. 

Edited by Cooke
18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You didn't post the post that incited violence. Twitter couldn't find it. Jack said one more violation and he can be banned, it didn't happen. Then whiney bitches at the coddle factory know as twitter couldn't take it any longer and banned the president. Even other leaders thought that was incredibly stupid. 

“I don’t want to live in a democracy where the key decisions… is decided by a private player, a private social network. I want it to be decided by a law voted by your representative, or by regulation, governance, democratically discussed and approved by democratic leaders.”

— Macron

tell me you disagree just so I can see what a little bitch fake liberal you really are. You don't actually care about democracy do you? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You didn't post the post that incited violence. Twitter couldn't find it. Jack said one more violation and he can be banned, it didn't happen. Then whiney bitches at the coddle factory know as twitter couldn't take it any longer and banned the president. Even other leaders thought that was incredibly stupid. 

“I don’t want to live in a democracy where the key decisions… is decided by a private player, a private social network. I want it to be decided by a law voted by your representative, or by regulation, governance, democratically discussed and approved by democratic leaders.”

— Macron

tell me you disagree just so I can see what a little bitch fake liberal you really are. You don't actually care about democracy do you? 

"Jack said one more violation and he can be banned"..... You're just constantly proving my point. 

As the video I posted show from the Jan 6th hearing, the Twitter employee said Trump broke the TOS so much that if he wasn't the President they would have banned him a long time ago. 

And as the video shows his supporters knew exactly what his tweet meant for them on January 6th.. Don't play dumb.   

And to top it off, while the people were storming the capitol calling for Mike Pence's head... He was live tweeting attacks at pence. 

Your constant defense of Trump trying to overthrow an election and him inciting an insurrection is hilarious seeing as just a few days ago you claimed you don't defend him :umad:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Which accounts were banned for making fun of Elon? Or are you talking about parody accounts abusing the blue check by making their profile and name identical to Elons without specifying it's parody?  And just so you're all caught up, that was a policy from before he took over. 

Before he took over blue checks were verified accounts that couldn't change their names Willy nilly because they were verified you stupid cunt. 

Even accounts that claimed to be parodies got banned for roasting him and his snowflake ass.. Lmfao. 

And before you play dumb there are examples in this thread of that and no im not going to do the work for you lr lazy ass. 

Edited by Goukosan
54 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Before he took over blue checks were verified accounts that couldn't change their names Willy nilly because they were verified you stupid cunt. 

Even accounts that claimed to be parodies got banned for roasting him and his snowflake ass.. Lmfao. 

And before you play dumb there are examples in this thread of that and no im not going to do the work for you lr lazy ass. 

mimicking an account was not allowed goukosan. If you are verified you cant just change it to Joe Biden and make it identical. Thats the point of the verification, its an abuse of the system. It was a bannable offense before and still is now. Its not that complicated. 

Edited by Cooke
8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

mimicking an account was not allowed goukosan. If you are verified you cant just change it to Joe Biden and make it identical. Thats the point of the verification, its an abuse of the system. It was a bannable offense before and still is now. Its not that complicated. 

Hey dip shit the previous system was an actual verification process. The current one is not where anyone can pay 8 bucks to have a blue check, why are you clueless about everything?  Were you living under a rock or just willfully ignorant. 

And as I said accounts that stated it was parodies of Elon still got banned.. There are a few examples of that in this very thread and no im not doing your homework for your slimy ass. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey dip shit the previous system was an actual verification process. The current one is not where anyone can pay 8 bucks to have a blue check, why are you clueless about everything?  Were you living under a rock or just willfully ignorant. 

And as I said accounts that stated it was parodies of Elon still got banned.. There are a few examples of that in this very thread and no im not doing your homework for your slimy ass. 

no accounts that clearly stated parody WERE NOT BANNED. you are lying. 

ANd there still is an actual verification system dumbtard. 

https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1601692774486528000?s=20

its really not that hard to find these things for yourself.  

Edited by Cooke
9 hours ago, Cooke said:

no accounts that clearly stated parody WERE NOT BANNED. you are lying. 

ANd there still is an actual verification system dumbtard. 

https://twitter.com/Twitter/status/1601692774486528000?s=20

its really not that hard to find these things for yourself.  

Why are you always weeks/months late and uninformed?  Jeeuz. 

That's not actual verification dumb ass.... Can you read?

That's just a blue check mark now, and anyone can pay for without Twitter verifying who you are doofus..... They gave a blue check mark to Jesus Christ for crying out loud :drake:

So when I bump the posts with the parody accounts that got banned is your bitch ass going to tuck tail and run away as always? Of course you are :umad: