Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

On 2022-05-21 at 7:35 PM, Twinblade said:

In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party," Musk wrote. "But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican."

interesting how one of the smartest people on the planet can also recognize that the Democratic Party is not what it used to be, instead having turned into the party of division & hate.

Lol look how incels marvel at the stupid shit Musk says. 

On 2022-05-21 at 10:38 PM, Ramza said:

Let's put things into perspective, the same leftist who always whine about climate change disowned Elon Musk, the leading man behind the best selling electric car series in the world simply because he tried to buy Twitter and bring back free speech to it. You can't make this shit up.

Stifling political voices from the other side is more important to them than solving the climate change crisis. At least that's what I see behind it. Typical hypocrites.

Lmao they 'turned' on Elon a long time before that. For the past year or two Musk has constantly been attacking the left because he is so insecure. Plenty of people were turned off during the Thai 13 thing, I know that is the point I started disliking him. 

I propose a question to you. How does it look when the self proclaimed leading fighter against climate change aligns himself with the one government party in the entire world who denies climate change is even real. His need of the approval of 4chan nerds trumps the environment. 

It's almost like they could see where he was really coming from. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I propose a question to you. How does it look when the self proclaimed leading fighter against climate change aligns himself with the one government party in the entire world who denies climate change is even real. His need of the approval of 4chan nerds trumps the environment. 

It's almost like they could see where he was really coming from. 

Yet he singles handily did more good for the environment and to advance mankind through science than all benevolent elite liberals combined. Whose wonderful solution to fight climate has been to tax farmers and buy off shores' energy.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yet he singles handily did more good for the environment and to advance mankind through science than all benevolent elite liberals combined. Whose wonderful solution to fight climate has been to tax farmers and buy off shores' energy.

How does is that an answer? You're just doing more Musk bootlicking. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yet he singles handily did more good for the environment and to advance mankind through science

no, he doesn't

he invented an electric car, that still requires energy to power it, which can be derived from any traditional energy resource, as dirty or as clean as the rest of society has decided.

Not to mention that he needs to have massive amounts of minerals resourced in order to make the batteries.

And by the end of the decade, major automobile manufacturers will have manufactured more electric vehicles than Tesla has ever made. That might actually happen well before then.

And the end of the day..............he is not solving our energy problem. The biggest problem in America is our reliance on automobiles, and not having established meaningful public transportation.

His cars aren't even that well made.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

no, he doesn't

he invented an electric car, that still requires energy to power it, which can be derived from any traditional energy resource, as dirty or as clean as the rest of society has decided.

Not to mention that he needs to have massive amounts of minerals resourced in order to make the batteries.

And by the end of the decade, major automobile manufacturers will have manufactured more electric vehicles than Tesla has ever made. That might actually happen well before then.

And the end of the day..............he is not solving our energy problem. The biggest problem in America is our reliance on automobiles, and not having established meaningful public transportation.

His cars aren't even that well made.

Number one leading brand of EC = one of the biggest if not the most contribution to fighting climate change.

Space X and The Boring Company inventions are nothing like we had ever seen before. He's definitely advancing science. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How does is that an answer? You're just doing more Musk bootlicking. 

The man has done great things. You haven't. Cry more.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Number one leading brand of EC = one of the biggest if not the most contribution to fighting climate change.

No it isn't, for the reasons I already explained to you.  He doesn't change how we generate electricity.

Not in the slightest.

He never invented SpaceX

The Boring company is an absolute failure.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Space X and The Boring Company inventions are nothing like we had ever seen before. He's definitely advancing science. 

The man has done great things. You haven't. Cry more.  

Lol look at you defending the honor of the world's richest man. This should be embarrassing for you. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't, for the reasons I already explained to you.  He doesn't change how we generate electricity.

Not in the slightest.

He never invented SpaceX

The Boring company is an absolute failure.

Lol, you are taking as if all sources of electricity are more polluting than typical oil tranporation consumption. This goes against everything the pro green agenda is all about.

Most energy in America are at least from nuclear, right? You have some pretty big damns in some states too. Meanwhile oil always pollute. This is absolute. So it's an improvement regardless. 

He's running Space X and made rockets who went to space land back on Earth. Sit down, please.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol, you are taking as if all sources of electricity are more polluting than typical oil tranporation consumption.

Sources of electricity continue the use of oil extraction and transportation. :drake:

I love how you pretending to play stupid, because you don't know how to respond to that simple fact.

There being 3.2 million Teslas produced, total, doesn't make a single dent in the 250 million US vehicles that are being used today. LOL

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sources of electricity continue the use of oil extraction and transportation. :drake:

I love how you pretending to play stupid, because you don't know how to respond to that simple fact.

There being 3.2 million Teslas produced, total, doesn't make a single dent in the 250 million US vehicles that are being used today. LOL

Are you really insinuating that EC does not reduce carbon emissions at all because some sources of electricity produce pollutions and those same industries use fuel cars? Please go right ahead. :D You hear that, California? 

Got to start somewhere, that's 3.2m less fuel propelled vehicle on the roads. Tesla is the leading brand and popularized the EC cars. Deal with it.

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you really insinuating that EC does not reduce carbon emissions at all

i love how your argument continues to keep on whittling down.

you started from "Elon Musk is doing more for the environment than anything else."

To now "Are you saying EC does not reduce carbon emission AT ALL"

:tom:Thanks for losing the argument.

"some sources of electricity"

This idiot now thinks fossil fuels are in the "some" category.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

i love how your argument continues to keep on whittling down.

you started from "Elon Musk is doing more for the environment than anything else."

To now "Are you saying EC does not reduce carbon emission AT ALL"

:tom:Thanks for losing the argument.

"some sources of electricity"

This idiot now thinks fossil fuels are in the "some" category.:drake:

Correction. I said Elon Musk is doing more than all the elite liberals combined. Which he is. 

I never said ECs were perfect but to deny their benefits to the environment is pretty dumb. 

There are also clean sources of electricity. You're grasping at straws, trying to deny that EC reduces carbon emissions like some dumbass climate change denier Republican. Good job, man. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Correction. I said Elon Musk is doing more than all the elite liberals combined.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he keeps on whittling down his argument.

No, not really. Biden signed the biggest climate change bill into law.

The legislation would cut US greenhouse-gas emissions by about 30–40% below 2005 levels by 2030,

Once again, I repeat

Tesla only make up 3.2 million of the 250 million cars currently in use in America.

So.............about 1%.

You lose, again.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he keeps on whittling down his argument.

No, not really. Biden signed the biggest climate change bill into law.

The legislation would cut US greenhouse-gas emissions by about 30–40% below 2005 levels by 2030,

Once again, I repeat

Tesla only make up 3.2 million of the 250 million cars currently in use in America.

So.............about 1%.

You lose, again.

No, you're just too retarded to read. Hell, you can't even respond to more than my first sentence.

My initial quote:

Yet he singles handily did more good for the environment and to advance mankind through science than all benevolent elite liberals combined.

Oh nice, a 2030 projection and spending bills to accommodate EC and cleaner sources of energy productions... I wonder which company is leading the charge RIGHT NOW IRL... :D

Man, all this grasping because you can't stand Musk's achievements. :mickey: Stay mad, loser.  

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, you're just too retarded to read.

No, you're just wrong. No matter how your statement is read.

I love how he tried to bypass my last post, and thought he could shift the argument over to whether I read his post correctly...........he's desperately trying to find anything he can as a "win."

Since he just lost the entire argument with that post I made about Biden's Climate Bill.

Oh nice, a 2030 projection and spending bills to accommodate EC and cleaner sources of energy productions... I wonder which company is leading the charge RIGHT NOW IRL... :D

Considering that Tesla is not in the ENERGY PRODUCTION business.

Not Tesla.:lawl::lawl::lawl:idiot failed to read his own words.

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just wrong. No matter how your statement is read.

I love how he tried to bypass my last post, and thought he could shift the argument over to whether I read his post correctly...........he's desperately trying to find anything he can as a "win."

Since he just lost the entire argument with that post I made about Biden's Climate Bill.

Considering that Tesla is not in the ENERGY PRODUCTION business.

Not Tesla.:lawl::lawl::lawl:idiot failed to read his own words.

Oh nice, a 2030 projection and spending bills to accommodate EC

Damn, you have no reading comprehension skills at all. And I'm French for fuck sake. 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?