Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Did he say he was leaving Twitter in protest? I never mentioned King once, so please spare your clumsy dodge attempts. 

Yes, he made a post saying it's his last one, left for 18 hours and then reactivated his account. 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Yes, he made a post saying it's his last one, left for 18 hours and then reactivated his account. 

Please show us where that happened?

Clearly, there must be some right-wing news source that found it, and immediately screenshotted it to ensure they have proof.

I mean.................you'd look pretty stupid if you suddenly turn around and tell us that you magically cannot find any source that has proof, at this point, right?

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Please show us where that happened?

Clearly, there must be some right-wing news source that found it, and immediately screenshotted it to ensure they have proof.

I mean.................you'd look pretty stupid if you suddenly turn around and tell us that you magically cannot find any source that has proof, at this point, right?

That's what I was thinking. Even if he came back with his tail between his legs and deleted the tweet, it would have been snapshotted by everyone on the right that hates him. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

we're still waiting.

your link doesn't show anything like that, at all.

we even asked you to find a source that would've taken a screenshot about this "last post"

did you honestly think we would forget what we asked of you??????

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

we're still waiting.

your link doesn't show anything like that, at all.

we even asked you to find a source that would've taken a screenshot about this "last post"

did you honestly think we would forget what we asked of you??????

yes i honestly thought you would forget 20 minutes later :|  youre so fucking dramatic. 

Must have confused his racist tweet with Jameela Jamil who did make good on her threat to leave. 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/26/shaun-king-other-liberals-delete-twitter-in-protest-of-elon-musk/

Just now, Cooke said:

yes i honestly thought you would forget 20 minutes later :|  youre so fucking dramatic. 

Must have confused his racist tweet

why would confuse somebody quitting twitter...............with (supposedly) racism?

explain that?

I mean............if you're gonna keep on making stupid post to avoid simply admitting you are wrong..........I'm going to keep on making you look stupid.

Its your choice, pick one.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

why would confuse somebody quitting twitter...............with (supposedly) racism?

explain that?

I mean............if you're gonna keep on making stupid post to avoid simply admitting you are wrong..........I'm going to keep on making you look stupid.

Its your choice, pick one.

because theres a butt load of far left snowflakes on twitter claiming Elon will start WW3 because he now owns twitter. its easy to get their dramatic tweets confused....................... That was a really quick read on the article i posted that you ignored btw. DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE!?  HUH SWEETIE? HUH!?!>  

Just now, Cooke said:

because theres a butt load of far left snowflakes on twitter claiming Elon

no, no, no.

sorry, go cry about it somewhere else.

stick to YOUR OWN CLAIM.

Did Shaun King say he was quitting twitter.........yes or no

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Must have confused his racist tweet with Jameela Jamil who did make good on her threat to leave. 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/26/shaun-king-other-liberals-delete-twitter-in-protest-of-elon-musk/

Lmfao... Surprise Surprise Cooke can't actually back up the shit he claims :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao... Surprise Surprise Cooke can't actually back up the shit he claims :drake:

and then starts openly crying about "teh teh snowflakes", when the only person demonstrating that they're a snowflake.........is himself.

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmfao so you were wrong again. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
13 hours ago, Cooke said:

because theres a butt load of far left snowflakes on twitter claiming Elon will start WW3 because he now owns twitter. its easy to get their dramatic tweets confused....................... That was a really quick read on the article i posted that you ignored btw. DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE!?  HUH SWEETIE? HUH!?!>  

lmfao Conservative shit heads have been leaving Twitter for years and you've never said a peep about it. It's kind of sad you're still trying to keep this act up.  

lmfao Conservative shit heads have been leaving Twitter for years and you've never said a peep about it. It's kind of sad you're still trying to keep this act up.  

More like banned off of twitter. Because snowflakes like the ministry of Truth leader Vijaya Gadde gets to decide what is true or not. I know you're just praying for the dystopian leftist society to be in full control but it's time for some normalizing of conversations and discourse again. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

More like banned off of twitter. Because snowflakes like the ministry of Truth leader Vijaya Gadde gets to decide what is true or not. I know you're just praying for the dystopian leftist society to be in full control but it's time for some normalizing of conversations and discourse again. 

There were plenty who quit, threatened to quit, or were dismissed by Twitter. Even on this you can't be honest, you're that shitty. What exactly is my "utopia?" What zany or abstract ideology have I actually expressed on here? The reason you're always say incorrect shit is that you and Twincel just copy pasta shit you scroll through and barely read or pay attention to or use buzzwords and phrases you dont even understand to contextualize why people dont agree with you, even when you're absofuckinglutely always wrong. 

Like the title of this thread is "Why is Twitter fighting to prevent him buying Twitter" and they agreed to terms in like a week. Like this was a hostile takeover and you're in full tin foil hat mode of why a publicly traded company with a board of directors didn't sell a company at the point appraised at 45 billion dollars in a couple of days. 

Like, motherfucker you posted a link that didn't even mention what you were talking about. Like you legit just google a question and copy pasta the first headline you think proves you point. Then you have to lie and claim you mistook Shaun King for a 6 foot female indan model. 

You sound like a fucking dumbass. 

21 hours ago, jehurey said:

and then starts openly crying about "teh teh snowflakes", when the only person demonstrating that they're a snowflake.........is himself.

Ben Shapiro and other right wing pundits are calling for Musk to fire everyone at Twitter because they mostly donate their personal money to democrats (according to them)

I thought conservatives didn't believe in cancel culture? lol

Ben Shapiro and other right wing pundits are calling for Musk to fire everyone at Twitter because they mostly donate their personal money to democrats (according to them)

I thought conservatives didn't believe in cancel culture? lol

He should fire them because they’re clearly incapable of running a fair social media platform due to their liberal bias.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He should fire them because they’re clearly incapable of running a fair social media platform due to their liberal bias.

Cancel them because they followed the TOS Amirite :umad:

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?