Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol retard over here sounding like a meme bot. 

There's been recordings over the past few days of twitter employees basically admitting to censoring the right on the platform. Look it up.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

On 2022-05-15 at 5:29 PM, Substatic said:

They are trying and failing. Some of the reviewers had next to no education and red-taped climate change and vaccine facts.

😆😆😆

Hundreds of the 2,000 books are literally just biographies or history books. It's history you don't like. Like the banned KKK book.

“Radical” ruling lets Texas ban social media moderation based on “viewpoint” | Ars Technica

:omglol: Violating first amendment rights, to own the libs. Ultimate Snowflakes.

As I've said, no doubt some perfectly good books got lost in the shuffle but they are actually books with political indoctrination in them so something had to be done.

Vaccines and climate changes you say? That's not in biographies and history books. That's two of the hottest political debates in modern times. Anyone with half a brain can see why this shit shouldn't be in a mathematics books regardless on your stance on it.

I love the reverse psychology, trying to pass the other side as the snowflakes for trying to stop indoctrination in kindergarten kids. At the end of the day though, the right aren't the ones that can't face simple reality facts like biology by making insane claims like men can also get pregnant, just in case the actual fact that they can't might offend a handful of well adjusted individuals. Lol, fuck off.

• Like 1
On 2022-05-15 at 5:29 PM, Substatic said:

A federal appeals court has reinstated a Texas state law that bans "censorship" on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, allowing Texas to enforce the law while litigation continues.

A US District Court judge had granted a preliminary injunction blocking the law in December, ruling that it violates the social networks' First Amendment right to moderate user-submitted content. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton appealed the injunction to the US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and a panel of three judges issued a ruling Wednesday that stayed the preliminary injunction.

Expand  

Expand  

:omglol: Violating first amendment rights, to own the libs. Ultimate Snowflakes.

Disinformation Governance Board - Wikipedia

I wonder what's worst? Trying to ban online censorship or trying to control the truth online. :kaz: 

• Like 1
  • NPC 1
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

As I've said, no doubt some perfectly good books got lost in the shuffle but they are actually books with political indoctrination in them so something had to be done.

Vaccines and climate changes you say? That's not in biographies and history books. That's two of the hottest political debates in modern times. Anyone with half a brain can see why this shit shouldn't be in a mathematics books regardless on your stance on it.

I love the reverse psychology, trying to pass the other side as the snowflakes for trying to stop indoctrination in kindergarten kids. At the end of the day though, the right aren't the ones that can't face simple reality facts like biology by making insane claims like men can also get pregnant, just in case the actual fact that they can't might offend a handful of well adjusted individuals. Lol, fuck off.

I was watching a Giantbomb stream the other day, and their newest hire made some implication about how men can't get pregnant, and almost immediately apologized and said something like 'sorry! men can get pregnant' and then was looking uncomfortable for the next few minutes, because she knew despite apologizing that was already out there and people could pick up on it.

Soon its going to be impossible to have a normal conversation with someone, without having to worry about saying something that a small group of people might consider to be offensive. We're quickly losing our ability to communicate with people and have normal conservations because of shit like this. And people on platforms like twitter are getting the worst of it.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I was watching a Giantbomb stream the other day, and their newest hire made some implication about how men can't get pregnant, and almost immediately apologized and said something like 'sorry! men can get pregnant' and then was looking uncomfortable for the next few minutes, because she knew despite apologizing that was already out there and people could pick up on it.

Soon its going to be impossible to have a normal conversation with someone, without having to worry about saying something that a small group of people might consider to be offensive. We're quickly losing our ability to communicate with people and have normal conservations because of shit like this.

The real scary part is when it becomes enforced by the state and institutions through laws because I sure don't care about insulting someone by accident, that's his/her/zer problem.

Fairfax County Schools may suspend for 'malicious misgendering' (nypost.com)

I understand the intention isn't malicious but the rule itself can become malicious and easily prone to abuse. If insulting another student could have gotten us suspended back in my days, at least 60% of the students would have had to find another school. lmao

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Disinformation Governance Board - Wikipedia

I wonder what's worst? Trying to ban online censorship or trying to control the truth online. :kaz: 

One of those things literally violated the first amendment, and was ruled as such in December. It's pretty certain that this will happen again.

Judge tears apart Texas social media law for violating First Amendment | Ars Technica

The other claim is fiction, as even your link disagrees with your characterization. The DGB whose roll started during Trump doesn't censor, and violates no rights. You will find no court case showing so and there will be no lawsuits. It just monitors, collection, and disseminates false information, usually of Russian(KGB) or Mexican(Sex Trafficking) agents so far.

Which is worse? US Law answers that question for me. 😎

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I didn't say they were biography books and history books for the math portion. That was a different situation. They have banned or plan to remove all 4 of those things I listed lol.  The fact those things were flagged is insanity.  Banning history books and biographies because the facts hurt their feelings. Flagging scientific data because facts hurt their feelings.

The reviewer who flagged mentions of climate change being real had a GED, and all the professional reviewers with an actual education disagreed with her.

These cuckservative snowflakes have to relax.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There's been recordings over the past few days of twitter employees basically admitting to censoring the right on the platform. Look it up.

Lol you still sound retarded. Even if true (you lie so much) Twitter is a publicly traded company. The employees can't prevent the company from being sold you fucking idiot, especially in hostile takeover situation. 

I'm very sure you didn't even have evidence about employees trying to stop the sale, this is just some stupid shit you made up in your head. 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I didn't say they were biography books and history books for the math portion. That was a different situation. They have banned or plan to remove all 4 of those things I listed lol.  The fact those things were flagged is insanity. 

The reviewer who flagged mentions of climate change being real had a GED, and all the professional reviewers with an actual education disagreed with her.

These cuckservative snowflakes have to relax.

How is it insanity to red flag hot debated political topics for educational books? I mean the sciences behind climate change being explained would be one thing, but the topic is usually used as an excuse to push political agenda more than anything, the topic rarely degrades into scientifically constructive debates.

If you don't see the issue with political talks being pushed into children books just because you agree with the consensus pushed in them then I don't know what to tell you, you clearly are biased and don't care about a politically neutral education for children. 

Yeah, you leftists snowflakes have to relax, schools aren't your personnel political training camps and weirdo purple hair gender confused people have no say in grooming the kids in their class over woke doctrines. Go cry elsewhere, groomer. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How is it insanity to red flag hot debated political topics for educational books? I mean the sciences behind climate change being explained would be one thing, but the topic is usually used as an excuse to push political agenda more than anything, the topic rarely degrades into scientifically constructive debates.

If you don't see the issue with political talks being pushed into children books just because you agree with the consensus pushed in them then I don't know what to tell you, you clearly are biased and don't care about a politically neutral education for children. 

Yeah, you leftists snowflakes have to relax, schools aren't your personnel political training camps and weirdo purple hair gender confused people have no say in grooming the kids in their class over woke doctrines. Go cry elsewhere, groomer. 

I like how you cucks whine over racist being called racist, but conservatives calling any person who doesn't hate Trans or Gay people groomers is totally above board. This is how programmed you idiots are by alright bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you still sound retarded. Even if true (you lie so much) Twitter is a publicly traded company. The employees can't prevent the company from being sold you fucking idiot, especially in hostile takeover situation. 

I'm very sure you didn't even have evidence about employees trying to stop the sale, this is just some stupid shit you made up in your head. 

:|

The board of Twitter sure as well tried and it's well documented. Did you miss the massive meltdown of leftist over Twitter or something? Your internet search algorithm has failed you.

The Twitter board members fighting Elon Musk’s takeover bid (nypost.com)

Amid a feared takeover bid from Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Twitter’s board of directors threatened to fight back with a “poison pill” strategy, allowing it to flood the market with new shares if Musk buys more than 15 percent of the company.

Fending off Musk’s $43 billion offer by creating more shares could dilute the value of shareholders’ stock — but Twitter’s 10 board members own just a tiny portion, Musk noted in an April 16 tweet: “The Twitter board collectively owns almost no shares! Objectively, their economic interests are simply not aligned with shareholders.”

That same day, even Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, who is formally leaving the board when his term expires at the company’s annual shareholder meeting next month, tweeted that the board of directors “has consistently been the dysfunction of the company.”

Oh and here's a fact check for you in case your leftist dumb ass is still in denial.

FACT CHECK: Did Elon Musk Fire Twitter’s Board Of Directors?

Twitter’s board of directors accepted Musk’s $44 billion deal April 25 despite its earlier efforts to deter the sale, according to The New York Times. The transaction has sparked conversations and fears over how the platform will change once the deal is closed, ABC News reported. The Facebook post claims Musk fired Twitter’s board of directors.
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I like how you cucks whine over racist being called racist, but conservatives calling any person who doesn't hate Trans or Gay people groomers is totally above board. This is how programmed you idiots are by alright bullshit. 

The term groomers is only used for adults trying to enforce their woke doctrines unto easily impressionable children. No one use groomer in the sense that this person is simply pro gay/trans rights. It's the indoctrination that is the issue, which I don't think should be imposed on children of a young age who has yet to develop their sexuality maturity in the first place.

Once again, you just prove how ignorant you are. You don't even know what we're talking about.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How is it insanity to red flag hot debated political topics for educational books? 

The facts surrounding vaccines and climate change are not hotly debated topics. They are settled facts. :D

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Grooming them towards climate change, KKK, and vaccines being real lol? Hundreds of the banned books or flags were nonsensical White scared trailer-park mom shit. Like I said one of these reviewers was a GED nutjob part of some weird conservative mom club.

Nonsensical. Snowflakes purse clutchers.

Just now, Substatic said:

The facts surrounding vaccines and climate change are not hotly debated topics. They are settled facts. :D

Grooming them towards climate change, KKK, and vaccines being real lol? Hundreds of the banned books or flags were nonsensical White scared trailer-park mom shit. Like I said one of these reviewers was a GED nutjob part of some weird conservative mom club.

Nonsensical. Snowflakes purse clutchers.

I've already told you it goes beyond the science, both vaccines mandates and climate changes are both hot policy making issues and are being pushed as such. You guys never cared for the science anyway, bet you can't even explain climate change in adequate details. Even worse for vaccines with the recent debacle on covid 19 crazyness that we just went through, it's still one of the most debated political topic. So much for the settled facts.

You know how a sensitive topic like KKK can be, which can also lead to more political divisive rhetoric in schools if it's not taught properly. Especially these days when the left doctrine that relish any chance to prove how bad the white man oppressor is in America. But please, proceed to act dumb like these things are not happening in schools at this very moment. I think it's an inherent piece of American history and need to be taught if you ask me but I know it's used as another political tool so it becomes problematic. Same thing for vaccines, same thing for climate change.

If your side hadn't pushed their political agenda so much in academics for the past three decades we wouldn't be here now. This is a direct result of your actions, time to deal with the ramifications now. You reap what you sow.

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:|

The board of Twitter sure as well tried and it's well documented. Did you miss the massive meltdown of leftist over Twitter or something? Your internet search algorithm has failed you.

The Twitter board members fighting Elon Musk’s takeover bid (nypost.com)

Amid a feared takeover bid from Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Twitter’s board of directors threatened to fight back with a “poison pill” strategy, allowing it to flood the market with new shares if Musk buys more than 15 percent of the company.

Fending off Musk’s $43 billion offer by creating more shares could dilute the value of shareholders’ stock — but Twitter’s 10 board members own just a tiny portion, Musk noted in an April 16 tweet: “The Twitter board collectively owns almost no shares! Objectively, their economic interests are simply not aligned with shareholders.”

That same day, even Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, who is formally leaving the board when his term expires at the company’s annual shareholder meeting next month, tweeted that the board of directors “has consistently been the dysfunction of the company.”

Oh and here's a fact check for you in case your leftist dumb ass is still in denial.

FACT CHECK: Did Elon Musk Fire Twitter’s Board Of Directors?

Twitter’s board of directors accepted Musk’s $44 billion deal April 25 despite its earlier efforts to deter the sale, according to The New York Times. The transaction has sparked conversations and fears over how the platform will change once the deal is closed, ABC News reported. The Facebook post claims Musk fired Twitter’s board of directors.

Lol I don't even know what this hysterical bullshit is supposed to prove. When did I even claim Musk fired anyone? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I don't even know what this hysterical bullshit is supposed to prove. When did I even claim Musk fired anyone? 

It's the fucking sentence in bold characters size 22 where the fact checkers says the board did try to prevent a Elon Musk take over.

Goddamn, dude.  

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's the fucking sentence in bold characters size 22 where the fact checkers says the board did try to prevent a Elon Musk take over.

Goddamn, dude.  

You mean that one line free or any context? This is what I mean by you guys being programmed bots and why right wing media skews to being imprecise on purpose so idiots like you, Twincel and Cucke and insert your own biases to fill in the blanks. 

Some people see any "resistance" to a fucking hostile takeover that makes zero sense in a number of ways. But to you idiots it's "the wokes fighting against freedom".  You're like children. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You mean that one line free or any context? This is what I mean by you guys being programmed bots and why right wing media skews to being imprecise on purpose so idiots like you, Twincel and Cucke and insert your own biases to fill in the blanks. 

Some people see any "resistance" to a fucking hostile takeover that makes zero sense in a number of ways. But to you idiots it's "the wokes fighting against freedom".  You're like children. 

The context in in the NY Time article, it has all the details. I only posted that just to reinforce the point since even the fact checkers seem to agree the board did try to prevent a takeover from Elon Musk which you seemed to be totally oblivious of based on what you said to Twinblade.

Don't blame others for your own ignorance. I understand a publicly open company isn't supposed to act against the will of their shareholders but it happened, it's real and none of your crying is going to change that fact. It's right there, well documented and was heavily discussed in medias. You're in denial. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The context in in the NY Time article, it has all the details. I only posted that just to reinforce the point since even the fact checkers seem to agree the board did try to prevent a takeover from Elon Musk which you seemed to be totally oblivious of based on what you said to Twinblade.

Don't blame others for your own ignorance. I understand a publicly open company isn't supposed to act against the will of their shareholders but it happened, it's real and none of your crying is going to change that fact. It's right there, well documented and was heavily discussed in medias. You're in denial. 

Lol Isn't Musk trying to now downgrade the value of the company in order to not pay his "last best offer" and putting the sale "on hold"? Even if resistance existed the only reason that exist in your heads is "woke" people trying limit conservatives. 

Not people trying to keep their jobs, not people scrutinizing a stupid bid that made no sense to begin with. 

You can keep your stupid attempts at condescension as I near accurately scrutinized how the financials of Musk making a private bid for Twitter made no sense even before they agreed.

Now Tesla stock has dropped significantly, Musk is attempting to devalue the company, and no actual plans for growth have been put forth. And there's a possibility that Musk may be in violation of some SEC rules or something. 

All the while you sped kids were whining about wokism and celebrating incel Jesus. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Isn't Musk trying to now downgrade the value of the company in order to not pay his "last best offer" and putting the sale "on hold"? Even if resistance existed the only reason that exist in your heads is "woke" people trying limit conservatives. 

Not people trying to keep their jobs, not people scrutinizing a stupid bid that made no sense to begin with. 

You can keep your stupid attempts at condescension as I near accurately scrutinized how the financials of Musk making a private bid for Twitter made no sense even before they agreed.

Now Tesla stock has dropped significantly, Musk is attempting to devalue the company, and no actual plans for growth have been put forth. And there's a possibility that Musk may be in violation of some SEC rules or something. 

All the while you sped kids were whining about wokism and celebrating incel Jesus. 

Nice switch and bait but I'm not biting. I have no opinion on Musk buying Twitter, I literally couldn't care less.

None of what you just said has anything to do with me proving that the board did try to prevent the takeover. You may be right on all accounts but that changes absolutely nothing to what just transpired. It's okay you know, you only had to say that you didn't know and that it makes no business sense but instead of taking the humble route you doubled down on your arrogance. Good stuff.

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?