BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP'S HUGE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS...

36 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

They're all grifters. I'm in the wrong buisiness. Unfortunately I still maintain some integrity to trick people out of their money.

It's crazy how profitable it is. Over the past 8 to 10 years or so I've seen different content creators make moves and the ones with incredible growth and success all moved towards to the right. It's too easy to be successful where you're selling puddle water to idiots who think they're drinking spring water. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's crazy how profitable it is. Over the past 8 to 10 years or so I've seen different content creators make moves and the ones with incredible growth and success all moved towards to the right. It's too easy to be successful where you're selling puddle water to idiots who think they're drinking spring water. 

I seriously should've done my idea a couple of years ago.

I was thinking about taking those hologram sticks you see on new baseball caps. They look 3D.

And sell them as anti-5G blockers that you stick to the back of your phone.

$25 each.

It would've been advertised as some type of a"aluminum-oxide" anti wave spectrum technology that helps block out 5G waves in your immediate vicinity.

A couple of dumbasses on this forum would've probably bought one.

On 2022-12-15 at 5:03 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

California democrats want to give 2 million black residents over $200K each in slavery reparations yet you're trying to criticize how the right spends their money?

Fuck outta here :D 

45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

California democrats want to give 2 million black residents over $200K each in slavery reparations yet you're trying to criticize how the right spends their money?

What a comparison. 

Wow this is a new low.. Even for you. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How is this even comparable? You're dumb as fuck. 

It's the most popular NFT collection on Opensea atm.

They will probably gain a lot of value once the old man croaks and when the crypto market recovers. Was hesitant to get one because I already spent a lot on other things this month but I really should have just gotten just one. The meme factor and media exposure alone already ensured the potential for profit but you'd have to get past the drumpf bad! programming to see it :laff: 

I just checked and a rarer card from the collection sold for 15 ETH 7 hours ago, a little more than 15k :laff: 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How is this even comparable? You're dumb as fuck. 

You literally just said that it’s too easy to be successful as a right winger, yet California liberals want to give $400 billion worth of handouts to people who did nothing to earn it outside of happening to be descended from slaves.…

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You literally just said that it’s too easy to be successful as a right winger, yet California liberals want to give $400 billion worth of handouts to people who did nothing to earn it outside of happening to be descended from slaves.…

This is retarded, even by your standards. My point is that right wingers are either so insecure, misinformed, bigoted, hateful, and sycophantic or a combination of these, that idiots can make fortunes of them by serving them red meat regardless if they are almost always wrong. 

You guys are so easy to grift that y'all just go from worshipping Trump, to worshipping DeSantis, to worshipping Musk without missing a beat. It's how Matt Walsh and Candace Owens can go from vlogging in their cars to making documentaries in nearly the span of a Presidential term. 

The same idiots who supported Trump on Twitter are now begging Elon to make a phone so they can use his Twitter, on his phone, and also want his internet, and now they are expressing regret he can't run for President.

People who are so conspiratorial that they think Obama is currently running some shadow government are fine with one rich guy who completely fabricated his public image controlling every aspect of their lives. Fucking sheep. 

20 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's the most popular NFT collection on Opensea atm.

They will probably gain a lot of value once the old man croaks and when the crypto market recovers. Was hesitant to get one because I already spent a lot on other things this month but I really should have just gotten just one. The meme factor and media exposure alone already ensured the potential for profit but you'd have to get past the drumpf bad! programming to see it :laff: 

I just checked and a rarer card from the collection sold for 15 ETH 7 hours ago, a little more than 15k :laff: 

His base is so fucking Gullible :drake:

Paying 15K for free images.... Dumb as rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His base is so fucking Gullible :drake:

Paying 15K for free images.... Dumb as rocks. 

Forgetting about your political bias for a second and raking in the easy money seems like a smarter decision to me, someone also GOT 15k for buying that stupid $99 NFT card first :trump2:

Clown world, only meme magic matters now :laff: 

17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Forgetting about your political bias for a second and raking in the easy money seems like a smarter decision to me, someone also GOT 15k for buying that stupid $99 NFT card first :trump2:

"raking in easy money"  you mean hosing his base by charging them money for the images that he just copy and pasted from the internet. 

Problem is... Alot of them are copyrighted.. And Trump sold copyrighted pictures without first purchasing it from the owner that's called theft doofus. 

The orginal image owners will rake in easy money Allright with the lawsuits that are about to come.  :juggle:

lmfao who fucking cares people are making money off of them, stay poor I bet you don't even have any crypto :mj:

Another rare card sold for 37 ETH (43,5K) some hours ago, these cards have been an absolute success for those who bought them :umad:

51 minutes ago, bhytre said:

lmfao who fucking cares people are making money off of them, stay poor I bet you don't even have any crypto :mj:

Another rare card sold for 37 ETH (43,5K) some hours ago, these cards have been an absolute success for those who bought them :umad:

Of course you clowns don't care about getting hosed.  That's the point... Gullible fucks :drake:

16 hours ago, bhytre said:

"He takes advantage over stupid people like me. That means he's SMART!"

-Boyhte

That's how desperate boyhte is to find something good about the person he's invested his personality in.