And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's a lot of Cowpium going on in this thread because someone had the audacity to call a Sony exclusive "forgotten" :tom: 

Nobody said people didn't buy this game... they said it was the most forgotten game people hyped...and it absolutely is.  Being butthurt about it isn't going to change anything.  Elden Ring completely obliterated any chance this game had :hest: 

50% the people that own this game own it because it was a bundle :rofl: 

25% bought it because they wanted to see some next gen graphics :rofl: 

10% bought it because it was a Playstation exclusive :rofl: 

And that leaves about 15% that bought it because they actually liked it :geese: 

Cows bringing up GOTY nominations... LOL... let's look at wins...

Current tally of GOTY wins:

Elden Ring - 57
God of War Ragnarök - 13
Immortality - 2
A Plague Tale Requiem - 1
Cult of the Lamb - 1
Norco - 1
Pentiment - 1
PowerWash Simulator - 1

HorizonL: Forgotten West - 0 :feelsbadman:

LMFAO!  The only shit this game is going to win are technical awards.  Nobody... NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON gives a shit about these games outside of that.  Take away the Sony Sparkle and you have a slightly better than average Ubisoft open-world action game for christ sake :kaz: 

And the usual suspects are trying to poke shots about me playing these games on PC... I've never once called any Sony game my GOTY on PC.  That's just more wishful thinking from butthurt cows mad cause their games are best on PC  :hest: 

Look at the two people who are creating threads about Horizon, or making long posts about Horizon.

Oh man they're trying so hard to make this happen.:hest:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

For the option to enjoy some of the best parts of one of your favourite hobbies at their actual peak if you ever want to do so, even if that is literally 2 games a year.

Not having to play Ragnarok on PS4 when we all know you absolutely love performance in games or not play them at all moving forward as they stop being cross gen. 

I haven't touched my switch in literally 2+ years I think but when Zelda comes out I like that I can just get it if I want. I don't have to wait and hope it eventually comes somewhere else. I have that ability because I'm 'nearly 40' so it's not a big deal to drop a few hundred on something I may not use much. That's where your logic makes no sense. Older age prioritises time over money, especially when that time is years and the subject is a hobby that provides us enjoyment.  

What the hell is "their actual peak"... that's such a fanboy response man. :D 

I know it might be hard.. but I mean just consider the fact that I just don't want a bunch of consoles anymore..  I've owned all the damn consoles every generation... it's not a matter of money.. never was.  It's the simple fact that I just don't want to own a bunch of gaming devices anymore.

You're just completely wrong about the age thing man lmao... The age means I'm not an anxious kid anymore.  If I felt THAT anxious to play Sony's latest games... I'd own a PS5... because again, it's not about money.

You just can't seem to find the logic in my choices because of your own bias.

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

For the option to enjoy some of the best parts of one of your favourite hobbies at their actual peak if you ever want to do so, even if that is literally 2 games a year.

Not having to play Ragnarok on PS4 when we all know you absolutely love performance in games or not play them at all moving forward as they stop being cross gen. 

I haven't touched my switch in literally 2+ years I think but when Zelda comes out I like that I can just get it if I want. I don't have to wait and hope it eventually comes somewhere else. I have that ability because I'm 'nearly 40' so it's not a big deal to drop a few hundred on something I may not use much. That's where your logic makes no sense. Older age prioritises time over money, especially when that time is years and the subject is a hobby that provides us enjoyment.  

Me and @FIREPOWER already caused that dumbass to completely contradict himself on his entire position of pretending that he is lording something over us by waiting YEARS FOR PORTS.

He tried to bash PS5 owners for buying The Last of Us, a game that is completely re-made from the ground up........while he spent $60 on a Spider-man PC port.

He tries to downplay God of War Ragnorok and Horizon Forbidden West as "PS4 games", even though he would buy them, at FULL PRICE, on PC years later.

Even though the things that would be improved in a PC version, resolution and framerate, are exactly the improvements that PS5 owners would be getting today.

Oh, and by the way, he's bought PS4 versions of Ragnorok and Horizon FW for $70 to play them, because he didn't want to feel left out. (that, alone, already debunks his entire position)

In other words............in case you haven't notice the pattern yet..........he's desperately trying to adopt any position in which he tries to downplay playing these games on a PS5.

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Look at the two people who are creating threads about Horizon, or making long posts about Horizon.

Oh man they're trying so hard to make this happen.:hest:

Mad cause we put more effort into making fun of this game than you have attempting to play it :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I know it might be hard.. but I mean just consider the fact that I just don't want a bunch of consoles anymore.. 

except you already bought these games on a PS4...............at $60

So we are NOT going to "consider the fact".............because its NOT A FACT.

You just lied about that.

Imagine if you're stupid enough to attempt a response of saying "I said a BUNCH of consoles........I can have one."

Just now, Remij said:

Mad cause we put more effort into making fun of this game

yup, you did put alot of effort into being butthurt.

about the game.

almost as much effort as you put in being butthurt about me:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

except you already bought these games on a PS4...............at $60

So we are NOT going to "consider the fact".............because its NOT A FACT.

You just lied about that.

Imagine if you're stupid enough to attempt a response of saying "I said a BUNCH of consoles........I can have one."

I bought God of War on PS4.... I didn't buy Horizon:FW on PS4. :Jeff:

And I bought God of War... because I wanted to and already had the console to do it.  LOL you little fucking twerp. :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I bought God of War on PS4.... I didn't buy Horizon:FW on PS4. :Jeff:

And I bought God of War... because I wanted to

which already discredits you.

thanks for losing.

GD is right, you'll be buying it again for PC years from now for full price:drake:

It'll be hilarious to see this guy shopping at CDkeys.com to try and find a discounted Croatian product key for a few bucks cheaper so that he thinks he can find a loophole around this. LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup, you did put alot of effort into being butthurt.

about the game.

almost as much effort as you put in being butthurt about me:hest:

Next to the amount of effort you put into playing this game... everything seems like a lot to you :lawl: :lawl: :omglol:

Just now, jehurey said:

thanks for losing.

GD is right, you'll be buying it again for PC years from now for full price:drake:

It'll be hilarious to see this guy shopping at CDkeys.com to try and find a discounted Croatian product key for a few bucks cheaper so that he thinks he can find a loophole around this. LOL

if he’s even 15% thru GOW, he’s spent more time playing PS games this year than you :tom:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

thanks for losing.

No it doesn't.

And no, I didn't buy Forbidden West so I wont be buying it again.  But I'll probably buy it and play it before you do :lawl: 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know it might be hard.. but I mean just consider the fact that I just don't want a bunch of consoles anymore..  I've owned all the damn consoles every generation... it's not a matter of money.. never was.  It's the simple fact that I just don't want to own a bunch of gaming devices anymore.

You're just completely wrong about the age thing man lmao... The age means I'm not an anxious kid anymore.  If I felt THAT anxious to play Sony's latest games... I'd own a PS5... because again, it's not about money.

You just can't seem to find the logic in my choices because of your own bias.

How is that a fanboy response lol it's literally for ANY game :drake: RDR2's technical prowess isn't as impressive now years later as it was at launch. GoW's cinematic boss fights aren't as impressive now as years ago. Elden Ring's open world design will not be as impressive in a few years as it was when it first launched, Horizon's graphics and visuals will not be as impressive in a couple years, etc, etc. Hell even BotW's 'mind blowing gameplay revolution' is literally now just a mid Ubi game in Immortals.

Who is talking about anxiety lol just making stuff up. It's not anxiety to play games day 1 :drake:

Just now, ghostz said:

if he’s even 15% thru GOW, he’s spent more time playing PS games this year than you :tom:

I beat God of War: Ragnarok a bit after it released .. and already traded that shit in for Steam gift cards :geese:

But yes, I have played more PS games on a PS console than Jerky has all year :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I beat God of War: Ragnarok a bit after it released .. and already traded that shit in for Steam gift cards :geese:

But yes, I have played more PS games on a PS console than Jerky has all year :lawl: 

LOL he is buying full priced PS4 games................to trade in so that he can have money to buy FULL PRICED ports of PS4 on his PC

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:thanks for that brilliant setup

Just now, ghostz said:

Yes, entirely true. You don’t play PS games for long :tom5:

Nope, you're just too stupid to count.:hest:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Sounds like he’ll beat it before you:tom:

Sounds like everybody beats you:hest: