And the most forgotten hyped game of 2022 award goes to....

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it gets ported to PC, he’ll post a 100 pics and it will be one of his GOTY titles lol. 

i was trying to delete the shitty, derailment posts, but there were too many. so locky lock. if you both @jehurey  @Jerrys Hair Line keep it up, i'll have to ban you both. it's annoying af.

Horizon was forgotten, those games were never noticed in the first place. ❤️

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No I don’t. HFW sucks ass, GT7 is lame as all hell (and the worst peer reviewed Sony game in history), and GOW is a ps4 game that I’m not interested in. 

LOL

Cry harder you filthy lemshit,  GT7 is the best driving game and Flopza is long forgotten dogshit :hest:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-7-wins-best-sports-racing-game-at-the-game-awards/

FF529049-2B7F-4647-8110-864B64FC9CA0.jpeg
63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cry harder you filthy lemshit,  GT7 is the best driving game and Flopza is long forgotten dogshit :hest:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-7-wins-best-sports-racing-game-at-the-game-awards/

FF529049-2B7F-4647-8110-864B64FC9CA0.jpeg
63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

Are you ready to admin you didn’t play HFW or GOW:R yet? 

oh, still waiting for that proof for GT7 you said you’d post. 

also… no shit it won. What other racing game came out this year? :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Are you ready to admin you didn’t play HFW or GOW:R yet? 

oh, still waiting for that proof for GT7 you said you’d post. 

also… no shit it won. What other racing game came out this year? :kaz:

He’s desperately trying to switch topics because he’s been completely humiliated in the thread. Every argument he has made has flopped fantastically like his favorite console LBox  :freeman:

Will this retard every win an argument on Systemwars? :mroff: Tune in to the next episode of Butthurt Lemshit Meltdowns to find out.

IMG_1348.JPG.b83be132d5888b97c83a77b30c842964.JPG

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

He’s desperately trying to switch topics because he’s been completely humiliated in the thread. Every argument he has made has flopped fantastically like his favorite console LBox  :freeman:

Will this retard every win an argument on Systemwars? :mroff: Tune in to the next episode of Butthurt Lemshit Meltdowns to find out.

IMG_1348.JPG.b83be132d5888b97c83a77b30c842964.JPG

You threatened to post proof and now you’re running from doing it :kaz:

Pretty funny how cows are trying to throw in all these flops like GT7 as if they hold any value in this discussion or in the future of anyone's top games for this gen :kaz: 

Some of the least memorable games for a playstation system ever, flop after flop. But they sell! STFU cows seriously :mj:

This is like trying to show off with Fantavision on PS2 :will:

Just now, bhytre said:

Pretty funny how cows are trying to throw in all these flops like GT7 as if they hold any value in this discussion or in the future of anyone's top games for this gen :kaz: 

Some of the least memorable games for a playstation system ever, flop after flop. But they sell! STFU cows seriously :mj:

This is like trying to show off with Fantavision on PS2 :will:

Even worse, they don’t actually even play the games they brag about. Look at Jerry’s GT7 stats (he’s played more VITA games in 2022 LMAO):

Z6RzcJ3.jpg

and firepower hasn’t even played HFW or GOW. 

• dead 2
57 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No I don’t. HFW sucks ass, GT7 is lame as all hell (and the worst peer reviewed Sony game in history), and GOW is a ps4 game that I’m not interested in. 

LOL

no, you enjoyed them.

not interested in your fakeboy act on here.

I get a kick out of these fucking idiots that can't follow simple logic... because they're massive circle jerking cunts who spout the dumbest bullshit imaginable and think they have made a point because another butthurt bitch comes in to back them up.

I've owned a PS4 since it launched.  I bought and played PS exclusives on it.  I've gamed on PC that entire time too.  I vastly prefer PC as a platform.. and that's where I spent that vast majority of my time gaming.  Towards the end of the gen, my PS4 is literally collecting dust.  I play God of War 2018.. and my PS4 breaks.  I just bought GoW and started playing it, and wanted to keep playing it... so I bought a PS4 Pro knowing full well that I was basically buying it for that one game.  I had already made the decision to not buy any more consoles after that... because as I said, outside of those exclusives.. it collected dust.  I knew I could trade it in, and get some of that money back if I wanted.  But I kept it for the exclusives that I had already bought for it bought.  It was basically the Bloodborne machine too.

So imagine that.. Sony starts releasing their games on PC later in the gen.  I'm pretty happy about that, because I had already decided I was done with PS consoles after God of War.  So naturally, I'm down with PS games coming to PC and it just solidified my choice to not ever buy another console.  So I support Sony by buying their games on PC.  What's funny about you guys trying to make fun of me for that... is that of course I'm going to support Sony's releases on PC to help ensure they bring their future ones there too.  You guys try to use this against me as some incredibly hard to understand logic.  You laugh that I'm waiting for these games, despite knowing that I've already played them.  You laugh that I paid twice for them.. lol ok whatever.  The only game I have bought for the console since they started releasing games on PC is Ragnarok... yet you fuckheads act like I've bought GT7, HorizonFW, and Sackboy twice... wrong.  I only bought God of War and played that because that was LITERALLY the game series that made me buy the PS4 PRO so I could finish playing it.  I wasn't even expecting ANY of those games to have PS4 versions.. I thought they'd be PS5 exclusives.  If Ragnarok didn't come to PS4... I would not have ever played it until the PC version released.

So, I bought Ragnarok for PS4.. and played it.  OWNED right!  ...if you say so idiots. :drake: 

The logic that I'm buying and playing PS4 versions of games which are also on PS5... to hide the fact that I apparently own a PS5.... because I want to keep some narrative going on SW that PS5 is failing .... is quite frankly the most retarded thing I've ever come across on this forum.  Also, the logic that because I own a powerful PC... means that I should also own a PS5... is also one of the most retarded things I've heard as well.

@FIREPOWER You claim that I'm saying PS exclusives are dogshit...  I've never said that.  I've said they're not worth buying a PS5 for... and I stick to that.  Your retarded ass can't see that because you're a massive Playstation fanboy.

@madmaltese You said you laugh because the people that call others fanboys only play on one platform.... except I bought and played Ragnarok on PS4....  :drake:  You're just butthurt I didn't buy a PS5 for it for some reason.  No NO you must play it when it's impressive!  You're old Rem! Time is of the essence!!! Day1 or bust! :adhd: ... Please.. grow the fuck up.. I don't need to play PS games or buy PS consoles if I don't want to.  I'll decide when I want to play, where I want to play, and what I want to pay:mj2:

@jehurey You're literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen on any forum ever.  The mental gymnastics you try to pull to make some fucking retarded logic in your head work and apply it to me is quite frankly embarrassing.  You said I don't own a PS4.. never played PS exclusives since 2014... oh, nope wait now you say I do own a PS4, and I've also secretly bought a PS5 too!  You say I buy PS4 versions because I can't admit to SW that I bought a PS5 after saying that I'm not buying any more consoles and instead gaming on PC.  You say I'm waiting for PS games to come to PC... because PC has nothing... and I know it! :drake:  I played nothing on PC all year because there's no games... I'm desperate for PS games.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF OMFG :lul: :sabu:  

This coming from the guy that......................... IS LITERALLY NOT PLAYING ANY OF THESE EXCLUSIVES ON HIS PS5... LOL.  Trying to find logic against me that I SHOULD be buying a PS5... LOLOL :lawl: 

It's just utterly embarrassing.  I mean look how you guys act to Twinblade for making this topic.  Look how you guys jump on Ramza for saying he doesn't give a shit about the console and will just play those games when they come to PC.  You instantly call him a beggar and try to apply the same types of logic to him.  You guys can't stand the fact that not everybody gives a shit about owning a Playstation console anymore.

And this is truly why this forum is unbearable and people leave.  You try to dogpile with your shit PS fanboy logic and can't accept anyone that doesn't agree with you at all.  It's very clear why people like Jonb and Dynamite only pop in to say fuck you idiots and then bounce again.  It's absolutely true what Jonb said about the only normal people being here are Twinblade and GD, and I'd add Ramza to that list, as he doesn't try to rag on people with idiot logic either.

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I get a kick out of these fucking idiots that can't follow simple logic... because they're massive circle jerking cunts who spout the dumbest bullshit imaginable and think they have made a point because another butthurt bitch comes in to back them up.

I've owned a PS4 since it launched.  I bought and played PS exclusives on it.  I've gamed on PC that entire time too.  I vastly prefer PC as a platform.. and that's where I spent that vast majority of my time gaming.  Towards the end of the gen, my PS4 is literally collecting dust.  I play God of War 2018.. and my PS4 breaks.  I just bought GoW and started playing it, and wanted to keep playing it... so I bought a PS4 Pro knowing full well that I was basically buying it for that one game.  I had already made the decision to not buy any more consoles after that... because as I said, outside of those exclusives.. it collected dust.  I knew I could trade it in, and get some of that money back if I wanted.  But I kept it for the exclusives that I had already bought for it bought.  It was basically the Bloodborne machine too.

So imagine that.. Sony starts releasing their games on PC later in the gen.  I'm pretty happy about that, because I had already decided I was done with PS consoles after God of War.  So naturally, I'm down with PS games coming to PC and it just solidified my choice to not ever buy another console.  So I support Sony by buying their games on PC.  What's funny about you guys trying to make fun of me for that... is that of course I'm going to support Sony's releases on PC to help ensure they bring their future ones there too.  You guys try to use this against me as some incredibly hard to understand logic.  You laugh that I'm waiting for these games, despite knowing that I've already played them.  You laugh that I paid twice for them.. lol ok whatever.  The only game I have bought for the console since they started releasing games on PC is Ragnarok... yet you fuckheads act like I've bought GT7, HorizonFW, and Sackboy twice... wrong.  I only bought God of War and played that because that was LITERALLY the game series that made me buy the PS4 PRO so I could finish playing it.  I wasn't even expecting ANY of those games to have PS4 versions.. I thought they'd be PS5 exclusives.  If Ragnarok didn't come to PS4... I would not have ever played it until the PC version released.

So, I bought Ragnarok for PS4.. and played it.  OWNED right!  ...if you say so idiots. :drake: 

The logic that I'm buying and playing PS4 versions of games which are also on PS5... to hide the fact that I apparently own a PS5.... because I want to keep some narrative going on SW that PS5 .... is quite frankly the most retarded thing I've ever come across on this forum.  Also, the logic that because I own a powerful PC... means that I should also own a PS5... is also one of the most retarded things I've heard as well.

@FIREPOWER You claim that I'm saying PS exclusives are dogshit...  I've never said that.  I've said they're not worth buying a PS5 for... and I stick to that.  Your retarded ass can't see that because you're a massive Playstation fanboy.

@madmaltese You said you laugh because the people that call others fanboys only play on one platform.... except I bought and played Ragnarok on PS4....  :drake:  You're just butthurt I didn't buy a PS5 for it for some reason.  No NO you must play it when it's impressive!  You're old Rem! Time is of the essence!!! Day1 or bust! :adhd: ... Please.. grow the fuck up.. I don't need to play PS games or buy PS consoles if I don't want to.  I'll decide when I want to play, where I want to play, and what I want to pay:mj2:

@jehurey You're literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen on any forum ever.  The mental gymnastics you try to pull to make some fucking retarded logic in your head work and apply it to me is quite frankly embarrassing.  You said I don't own a PS4.. never played PS exclusives since 2014... oh, nope wait now you say I do own a PS4, and I've also secretly bought a PS5 too!  You say I buy PS4 versions because I can't admit to SW that I bought a PS5 after saying that I'm not buying any more consoles and instead gaming on PC.  You say I'm waiting for PS games to come to PC... because PC has nothing... and I know it! :drake:  I played nothing on PC all year because there's no games... I'm desperate for PS games.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF OMFG :lul: :sabu:  

This coming from the guy that......................... IS LITERALLY NOT PLAYING ANY OF THESE EXCLUSIVES ON HIS PS5... LOL.  Trying to find logic against me that I SHOULD be buying a PS5... LOLOL :lawl: 

It's just utterly embarrassing.  I mean look how you guys act to Twinblade for making this topic.  Look how you guys jump on Ramza for saying he doesn't give a shit about the console and will just play those games when they come to PC.  You instantly call him a beggar and try to apply the same types of logic to him.  You guys can't stand the fact that not everybody gives a shit about owning a Playstation console anymore.

And this is truly why this forum is unbearable and people leave.  You try to dogpile with your shit PS fanboy logic and can't accept anyone that doesn't agree with you at all.  It's very clear why people like Jonb and Dynamite only pop in to say fuck you idiots and then bounce again.  It's absolutely true what Jonb said about the only normal people being here are Twinblade and GD, and I'd add Ramza to that list, as he doesn't try to rag on people with idiot logic either.

Delicious meltdown :mickeyj:

:mroff: I knew it was coming and he delivered a meltdown for the ages. You’re on crack, if you think I’m gonna read this wall of text lol.

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Delicious meltdown :mickeyj:

:mroff: I knew it was coming and he delivered a meltdown for the ages. You’re on crack, if you think I’m gonna read this wall of text lol.

Don't care what you do.  I said my piece.  So fuck off :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Never played the first one but I hear it’s way better than #2

You heard wrong, it’s actually the opposite. HFW is way better than HZD. HZD put me to sleep at times with its boring side-missions and the world wasn’t as fun to explore as HFW is. The story is slightly better in HZD but the gameplay and everything else is way better in HFW.