Don't sleep on The Quarry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cute but Kaitlyn......    

I have lost several peeps because of the awful aiming lol. I’m setting that shit to auto-kill for the next playthrough. Only 3 peeps survived   aside from the ass fuck aiming, the end game owned. The

Also they should stop churning out Dark Anthology episodes and focus on quality. David Cage is completely delusional about his talents as a writer/director but every Quantic Dream game was a big leap

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Or Ryan and Lauren :smoke: leave Max on the island :smoke: 

It's weird, they're all councilors but in my head Laura and Max are at least 5 years older than Ryan. There are some flirty options when Ryan and Laura are together and I got confused. I did leave Max on the island and apparently he dies otherwise. In the next scene somebody jokes about dying from hypothermia.

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

It's weird, they're all councilors but in my head Laura and Max are at least 5 years older than Ryan. There are some flirty options when Ryan and Laura are together and I got confused. I did leave Max on the island and apparently he dies otherwise. In the next scene somebody jokes about dying from hypothermia.

Yeah, his death is satisfying :smoke:

39 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I like him from righteous gemstones, didn't want to kill him. Tho I think he's never on screen again. The game needs a real epilogue :reg:

Yeah, the epilogue is eh. The good ending is satisfying, but I would I have liked to have seen more. 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, the epilogue is eh. The good ending is satisfying, but I would I have liked to have seen more. 

There's gotta be some version of the story in which somebody still has that werewolf blood in them.

Like maybe Silas infected somebody else that lives nearby Hackett's Quarry.

Or maybe they should absolutely make those stupid ass podcasters be characters in the next game, and one of those dumbass goes looking for clues out there, and they accidentally get cut on something that had wolf's blood, and it starts all over again. I dunno.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There's gotta be some version of the story in which somebody still has that werewolf blood in them.

Like maybe Silas infected somebody else that lives nearby Hackett's Quarry.

Or maybe they should absolutely make those stupid ass podcasters be characters in the next game, and one of those dumbass goes looking for clues out there, and they accidentally get cut on something that had wolf's blood, and it starts all over again. I dunno.

man, they nail just how obnoxious paranormal podcasters are :D