Ngl it feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood that didn't buy into the propaganda

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you look like Shrek...

Haven’t got vaxxed either. Still alive 

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pri

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The vaccine never stopped you from getting it. It helped reduce the symptoms. As this is a fact, it wasn’t needed for most of the population under 40 or so. 

I mean, nothing wrong with wanting a virus to hit you less hard, but 10 year olds getting vaccinated has no impact if the high risk population already is. 

Can you read?  Efficacy means effectiveness.... It prevented you from dying from the most deadly strains of the virus. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Can you read?  Efficacy means effectiveness.... It prevented you from dying from the most deadly strains of the virus. 

Can you read? That’s exactly what I just said. 

still is a moot point since young, healthy people weren’t dying anyway. As i just said, the only people that “needed” vaccinated were people in high risk categories. 

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Can you read? That’s exactly what I just said. 

still is a moot point since young, healthy people weren’t dying anyway. As i just said, the only people that “needed” vaccinated were people in high risk categories. 

Not moot as unvaxxed are still at a higher risk of dying and or severe outcomes. 

we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not moot as unvaxxed are still at a higher risk of dying and or severe outcomes. 

we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters. 

If they’re in a high risk population. Otherwise, no one really dies. 

as I’ve said 10x now. 

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Notice they say nothing about catching it though. 

I noticed the source you've been using in this thread, by print screening their graphs instead of citing the link, directly saying the vaccine and keeping up with booster greatly reduces the chance of death.

That's an L.

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Did you read it? I'm fucking done with you idiots posting fucking long ass articles you didnt read yourself and making claims. Post the fucking info here. You guys are bitches all the time. 

Turns out it wasn't a study.. It was an opinion piece letter sent to the editor.... And they opinion piece writer got the information from some random blog... 

:drake:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I noticed the source you've been using in this thread, by print screening their graphs instead of citing the link, directly saying the vaccine and keeping up with booster greatly reduces the chance of death.

That's an L.

…..if you’re in a high risk population. 

11x now. 

2% of Covid deaths in the United States were people under the age of 40. Why did they need vaccinated to begin with? That is what I’m arguing here. 

If everyone in the high risk populations were vaccinated, and no one else, it would have still “saved” 20 million deaths… because generally, those are the only people that could possibly die from it anyway. 

For the record I think anyone who is obese and or elderly should get vaccinated. But to have it mandated on children to attend school? Like in DC.. or college kids. Hell fucking no. There should never have been any talk of mandates and vaccine passports unless the pharma companies could prove it stopped the spread. 

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

…..if you’re in a high risk population. 

11x now. 

The data doesn't say that... You saying it 11 times doesn't make it true. 

Unvaxxed in general have greater risk of dying.  The end. 

image.thumb.png.f65aa204804fd713a34b71745b261f69.png

Just now, Goukosan said:

The data doesn't say that... You saying it 11 times doesn't make it true. 

Unvaxxed in general have greater risk of dying.  The end. 

image.thumb.png.f65aa204804fd713a34b71745b261f69.png

2% of US deaths are people under 40. 

a .000000003% of dying and .000000005 risk of dying is what we are talking about. 

that’s your greater risk. 

the end. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

2% of US deaths are people under 40. 

a .000000003% of dying and .000000005 risk of dying is what we are talking about. 

that’s your greater risk. 

the end. 

You saying it 12 times doesn't make it true, maybe try saying it again 10 more times.. That might work :umad:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You saying it 12 times doesn't make it true, maybe try saying it again 10 more times.. That might work :umad:

Your chart says it, not me. 

1.2 per 100k =0.000012

.2 per 100k =0.0000002

big chances there. and considering it’s lumping in 65+ year olds, it’s skewed. Both values are inflated. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
18 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Your chart says it, not me. 

1.2 per 100k =0.000012

.2 per 100k =0.0000002

big chances there. and considering it’s lumping in 65+ year olds, it’s skewed. Both values are inflated. 

Summary

All vaccinated groups had overall lower risk of dying from COVID-19 and testing positive for COVID-19 compared with people who were unvaccinated.. 

The end :leo:

• aitch 1
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Summary

All vaccinated groups had overall lower risk of dying from COVID-19 and testing positive for COVID-19 compared with people who were unvaccinated.. 

The end :leo:

And I just showed you how that looks as a percentage. There is nothing you can say other than a vague blanket statement, because even your own chart showed just how big the “greater risk” is. 

neither vaccinated or unvaccinated people are at a risk from dying from Covid if they’re under 40 and healthy. 

as I’ve been saying all along. The vaccine was pointless for the majority of the population. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line