Ngl it feels good being an unvaxxed pureblood that didn't buy into the propaganda

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I always said the vaccine has it uses, as in protecting the most vulnerable.

But I'm just an anti vaxxer. Derp. 

You guys can't even comprehend that it's possible to say that, while also thinking the mandates destroyed lives and had terrible repercussions. You guys are all white and black on this issue, one stand, no nuances, nothing. Just authoritarian imbeciles and fear mongers who doesn't care about people at all. 

On 2023-01-15 at 11:42 AM, Goukosan said:

Yea the additional boosters coming out now shouldn't be for everyone unless you're immune Compromised or elderly etc. 

But that same vaccine expert says in that same article “Initially, everybody benefited from getting vaccinated and boosted. But we need to learn who benefits now.”

As he said... Everyone benefited from getting the first vaccine and the first booster.  :leo:

I've never called you an anitvaxer... Yes the vaccine has its uses.

The intial dose and booster was for everyone and the current boosters are for those that need it. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But you look like Shrek...

Haven’t got vaxxed either. Still alive 

I'll just say in a vaccum - 10 times out of 10 when someone brags about not being vaccinated, they are incredibly stupid. I've yet to see someone who appears to have even average intelligence feel pri

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Data Doesn’t Support New COVID-19 Booster Shots for Most, Says Vaccine Expert

On 2023-01-15 at 11:42 AM, Goukosan said:

Yea the additional boosters coming out now shouldn't be for everyone unless you're immune Compromised or elderly etc. 

But that same vaccine expert says in that same article “Initially, everybody benefited from getting vaccinated and boosted. But we need to learn who benefits now.”

As he said... Everyone benefited from getting the first vaccine and the first booster.  :leo:

Try reading the entire article for once Cooke :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Talk to millions of unvaxxed people that died during the pandemic and get back to me:leo:

More vaccinated people are dying from COVID now than unvaccinated. Only 68% of the population is vaccinated. The deaths are 16% higher for vaccinated folks. Shouldn’t there be significantly higher deaths for unvaccinated people?