Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Substatic said:

They have him on tape. 

He is cooked. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They have text messages too. One where he admits to money laundering? Lmfao 

Seems like he boasted about his crimes on every medium that can be monitored when your under investigation. 

They have phone calls, voice mails, Text messages, his website where he bragged about the lover boy grooming he did etc 

What a dumbass :drake:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza still crying and defending alleged groomers and rapists simply because they're right leaning :umad:

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken. :kaz: 

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Must blindy defend my hero :awww:

It's online for everyone too see and hear dipshit. 

Ramza defending groomers and rapist who got caught confessing on tape....you been in tears since your hero got arrested. :drake:

Always knew you had no morals you slime ball :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken. :kaz: 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza still crying and defending alleged groomers and rapists simply because they're right leaning :umad:

It's partially because they are right wing and mostly because Tate is straight. Funny how supposedly common sense down the middle fair minded free thinkers always side with corporations, women haters, racist, or xenophobes against their victims. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's partially because they are right wing and mostly because Tate is straight. Funny how supposedly common sense down the middle fair minded free thinkers always side with corporations, women haters, racist, or xenophobes against their victims. 

I'm pretty sure common sense would dictate that the man is innocent before proven guilty. 

But you guys hate him because the establishment told you so. 

Funny how it's always the people devoid of morals acting like they have the moral high ground. 

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm pretty sure common sense would dictate that the man is innocent before proven guilty. 

Common sense is when someone admits to the crimes they are charged for in regular conversations, they are also guilty? 

Funny how you don't extend this level of fair mindedness for the entire Queer community. You have them co-sponsoring 'sexualizing and confusing kids' along with Teachers on a national level based on nothing. 

But one degenerate who admits multiple times to what he's credibly accused of and you have to wait for confirmation. 

Yes, the establishment said that purposely mistreating women is bad. It's crazy that you dudes don't recognize how insane you sound having to defend these people. 

I don't hate Andrew Tate. I don't even mind what he says. Because in reality he's a fucking clown. He's one of the most transparent and easy to clown on people on social media. 

What I hate is that we live in a climate where people take this sideshow bullshit and take it seriously. I hate that misogyny is still so potent that even people like you are making fools of yourselves trying to defend it. 

Funny how it's always the people devoid of morals acting like they have the moral high ground. 

Like right now you're trying to take a moral stance to defend Andrew Tate and don't see the irony...or hypocrisy in it? Lol

On 2023-01-15 at 4:07 PM, Ramza said:

Look at you defending a guy caught on tape and on txt message boasting about his crimes (grooming, raping, human trafficking).  

Not only that they investigated for almost a year before they arrested him.   It wasn't an arrest simply on allegation. 

Yet without evidence you are quick to call other groups (not even individuals) but entire groups of people groomers.   Hypocrite much :umad:

Once the court case rolls around I anticipate more tears from your ass. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at you defending a guy caught on tape and on txt message boasting about his crimes (grooming, raping, human trafficking).  

Not only that they investigated for almost a year before they arrested him.   It wasn't an arrest simply on allegation. 

Yet without evidence you are quick to call other groups (not even individuals) but entire groups of people groomers.   Hypocrite much :umad:

Once the court case rolls around I anticipate more tears from your ass. 

Ok, FBI special investigator Cuckosan. :D 

Drag shows inviting kids is not grooming. It says family friendly on there.

Maybe Andrew Tate should have said his webcam shows with the ladies were family friendly to get a pass. :mickey: