Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

full grown adults being "groomed" :tom: 

If you truly believe that then you also have to admit that women are dumb and gullible too no matter how old they are :pavarotti:

Anyway it's not surprising that effeminate lefties on this forum hate a masculine man like Tate, low test LGBTQDegenerate kiddy groomers :laff: 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

Just now, bhytre said:

If you truly believe that then you also have to admit that women are dumb and gullible too no matter how old they are :pavarotti:

Anyway it's not surprising that effeminate lefties on this forum hate a masculine man like Tate, low test LGBTQDegenerate kiddy groomers :laff: 

‘Loverboys’ | Human trafficking and people smuggling | Government.nl

Crackdown on ‘Lover Boy’ Trafficking Scam in France and Romania (occrp.org)

It's called the loverboy method.  Also fans of bald and ugly  Tate are fucking cultist incels.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy who think I was referring to an actual verdict in court. Lmao.

No, I thought you were being a low IQ conservative by getting upset at non court verdicts (tweets).

And I was right.

Just now, Substatic said:

No, I thought you were being a low IQ conservative by getting upset at non court verdicts (tweets).

And I was right.

I wasn't referring to any Tweet, it was a direct answer to this thread and how Goukosan acted like there was already a verdict. ANOTHER ONE! :killzone: 

This is textbook definition of guilty before proven innocent. Which is not how justice systems works, even in a corrupt country like Romania.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't referring to any Tweet, it was a direct answer to this thread and how Goukosan acted like there was already a verdict. ANOTHER ONE! :killzone: 

This is textbook definition of guilty before proven innocent. Which is not how justice systems works, even in a corrupt country like Romania.

Goukosan isn't a judge.

He can hold the opinion that the Incel King Tate is guilty. This should not make you so upset and defensive.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Goukosan isn't a judge.

He can hold the opinion that the Incel King Tate is guilty. This should not make you so upset and defensive.

So you admit he's doing the guilty before charged shtick. Ok, basically you agree with me. Good, that's all you had to say. 

None of you leftist have the power to upset me irl. Lmao, don't kid yourself. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Sorry but no one is going by the opinion of special appointed Judge, Cuckosan. :D 

It's not that hard to wait for a verdict. 

Lol at this retarded shit that is still going on. I always knew what grooming meant, I read a lot on history and that's a term that is very common. ''The prince of Hasburg was being groomed by Charles II of Sweden.''

That didn't mean Charles was molesting the Prince of Hasburg you imbeciles. 

You are the literate retards, in no way is saying LGBTQ activists are grooming kids into the cult is in any way a wrong usage of the word. Get over yourselves. 

You're straight up lying, you had no clue what grooming meant and was using it incorrectly for weeks you then doubled down on your incorrect usage because you couldn't admit you were wrong "Bbbut this is how I want to use it, I'm not using the text book definition :awww:

Now you want to act as if you knew all along, fuck outta here with that :camby:

So you can't read and comprehend and are just creating disingenuous arguments and stances that I never had. 

You're basically just triggered and salty that your hero got arrested for grooming, human traffic and rape... So you're just having a tantrum. 

Wipe the tears up buttercup :awww:

I'm sure you'll find another loser to replace Tate for you to bootlick in no time :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

No retard... Another one as in another alt right clown is under arrest for grooming and human trafficking. .. 

You're so triggered that you took that to mean he has already been found guilty....bbbbbut im not upset... I swearz it :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
53 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Same garbage we saw with Johnny Depp, seen as guilty before any proof. Nothing's been learned, just a weird fetish these morons have in seeing men being guilty by default. 

This is nothing like the Depp trial rofl.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Look at this clown having a mental breakdown because Tate got arrested for grooming :drake:

Look at him go.... Its clear just like Ramza you had no idea what grooming meant. 

Just like Tate, who bragged about it.... Fucking dumbasses. 

26 minutes ago, Substatic said:

This is nothing like the Depp trial rofl.

He was demonized for a long time before the trial happened and lost many job opportunities, before any verdict of his innocence. 

So far the same is happening to Tate, he'll be guilty when he's proven to be guilty. 

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at this clown having a mental breakdown because Tate got arrested for grooming :drake:

Look at him go.... Its clear just like Ramza you had no idea what grooming meant. 

Just like Tate, who bragged about it.... Fucking dumbasses. 

You look like the one who's upset pudgy not me :tom:  Your kind just don't like the justice system doing its work until the end when it concerns people that threaten your twisted ideological thinking, the verdict has to come before the trial!  :tom: 

There's no proof and no verdict, next!

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard... Another one as in another alt right clown is under arrest for grooming and human trafficking. .. 

You're so triggered that you took that to mean he has already been found guilty....bbbbbut im not upset... I swearz it :awww:

Yeah sure. :D You're a bastion in fairness of judgment, bro. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You're straight up lying, you had no clue what grooming meant and was using it incorrectly for weeks you then doubled down on your incorrect usage because you couldn't admit you were wrong "Bbbut this is how I want to use it, I'm not using the text book definition :awww:

Now you want to act as if you knew all along, fuck outta here with that :camby:

So you can't read and comprehend and are just creating disingenuous arguments and stances that I never had. 

You're basically just triggered and salty that your hero got arrested for grooming, human traffic and rape... So you're just having a tantrum. 

Wipe the tears up buttercup :awww:

I'm sure you'll find another loser to replace Tate for you to bootlick in no time :drake:

You and Remy tried to changed the definition of the word because you didn't like that I called LGBTQ activists as groomers. It's Remy who assumed it had an automatic sexual/rape connotation when it didn't.

Nothing has changed, you didn't change the definition and the word still applies within the sentence and I don't have to say anything differently. 

I don't care about Andrew Tate, all I did was pointing out that you've already assumed that he's guilty, which you did more than once. Sit down, buttercup. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

So you admit he's doing the guilty before charged shtick. Ok, basically you agree with me. Good, that's all you had to say. 

None of you leftist have the power to upset me irl. Lmao, don't kid yourself. 

Lol see? This is the dishonest bullshit I'm talking about. Whenever a right wing hero's status is attacked you do your best to defend their character by pretending to have a non-judgemental take on the situation, yet only arguing against critical comments...poorly. 

Meanwhile you will go on all day about the made up cabals of people you can't name, doing nefarious things you can't prove happens - but still need to be addressed and suppressed immediately.