Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Ok, FBI special investigator Cuckosan. :D 

Drag shows inviting kids is not grooming. It says family friendly on there.

Maybe Andrew Tate should have said his webcam shows with the ladies were family friendly to get a pass. :mickey: 

Ramza continues to be a cuck for Tate :drake:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Ok, FBI special investigator Cuckosan. :D 

Drag shows inviting kids is not grooming. It says family friendly on there.

Maybe Andrew Tate should have said his webcam shows with the ladies were family friendly to get a pass. :mickey: 

Lol this fucking psychopath. 

4 hours ago, Substatic said:

The thing is that the Right doesn't actually care about grooming. They just hate Gay people. Whenever someone is publicly talking about things like...let's say women hitting their peak in their teens or whatever, it's a Right winger or Libertarian. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 5:58 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Common sense is when someone admits to the crimes they are charged for in regular conversations, they are also guilty? 

Funny how you don't extend this level of fair mindedness for the entire Queer community. You have them co-sponsoring 'sexualizing and confusing kids' along with Teachers on a national level based on nothing. 

But one degenerate who admits multiple times to what he's credibly accused of and you have to wait for confirmation. 

Yes, the establishment said that purposely mistreating women is bad. It's crazy that you dudes don't recognize how insane you sound having to defend these people. 

I don't hate Andrew Tate. I don't even mind what he says. Because in reality he's a fucking clown. He's one of the most transparent and easy to clown on people on social media. 

What I hate is that we live in a climate where people take this sideshow bullshit and take it seriously. I hate that misogyny is still so potent that even people like you are making fools of yourselves trying to defend it. 

Like right now you're trying to take a moral stance to defend Andrew Tate and don't see the irony...or hypocrisy in it? Lol

@Ramza

For the record, when have I ever defended anyone accused or sexual assault or grooming? I've for receipts of you doing this. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

@Ramza

For the record, when have I ever defended anyone accused or sexual assault or grooming? I've for receipts of you doing this. 

I don't see what's wrong with not assuming that they are guilty. Especially giving the circumstance of this case.

As far as I know the Tate brothers are still imprisoned and we have yet to see any evidence being presented in court? This is bad. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I don't see what's wrong with not assuming that they are guilty. Especially giving the circumstance of this case.

As far as I know the Tate brothers are still imprisoned and we have yet to see any evidence being presented in court? This is bad. 

Well besides his website spells out the grooming that he is accused of... And besides the text messages they have of him... Oh yea and the audio recordings of him... Besides those things let's not assume... I agree. 

What specific circumstances of this case are you talking about? 

You are aware the authorities gathered evidence for over a year before they arrested them right?  A Judge reviewed it recently and extended their holding time in prison until the trial. 

This happens in cases all the time, especially if the defendants pose a flight risk to escape jurisdiction... they're not just randomly holding them illegally or some shit. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well besides his website spells out the grooming that he is accused of... And besides the text messages they have of him... Oh yea and the audio recordings of him... Besides those things let's not assume... I agree. 

What specific circumstances of this case are you talking about? 

You are aware the authorities gathered evidence for over a year before they arrested them right?  A Judge reviewed it recently and extended their holding time in prison until the trial. 

This happens in cases all the time, especially if the defendants pose a flight risk to escape jurisdiction... they're not just randomly holding them illegally or some shit. 

I don't care enough to study the case myself, I also seen alleged victims who spoke out in their defense publicly on social media and said they wanted out of the records but had their requests denied. It's not all black and white because you read some shit online. 

If they have so much evidences then why not start the trial? It's not like it's been a week or two. It's been well over a month. This is a pathetically slow procedure. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't care enough to study the case myself, I also seen alleged victims who spoke out in their defense publicly on social media and said they wanted out of the records but had their requests denied. It's not all black and white because you read some shit online. 

If they have so much evidences then why not start the trial? It's not like it's been a week or two. It's been well over a month. This is a pathetically slow procedure. 

Yes you haven't been following it and you don't want to assume guilt... Yet somehow you have no qualms with blindy defending and trying to make light of  the case against him.... For what you haven't followed... Makes sense. 

Are you a child? You think the entire court system was just waiting for Andrew Tates case?  Other cases ahead of his should just be bypassed because he is your idol? Lmfao. 

You do know that bail has to be granted right? You're not automatically afforded bail.  His defense obviously could not present a strong enough argument for the judge to grant bail. 

Like every other court case where bail is denied... He will wait in jail until the date.  If he wasn't a flight risk to escape jurisdiction, and if his dumbass wasn't bragging on the internet, via text and on the phone about all the crimes he did.... he would have been out in bail already. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes you haven't been following it and you don't want to assume guilt... Yet somehow you have no qualms with blindy defending and trying to make light of  the case against him.... For what you haven't followed... Makes sense. 

Are you a child? You think the entire court system was just waiting for Andrew Tates case?  Other cases ahead of his should just be bypassed because he is your idol? Lmfao. 

You do know that bail has to be granted right? You're not automatically given afforded bail.  His defense obviously could not have a strong of plea for the judge to grant bail. 

Like every other court case where bail is denied... He will wait in jail until the date.  If he wasn't a flight risk to escape jurisdiction, and if his dumbass was bragging on the internet about all the crimes he did.... he would have been out in bail already. 

If it wasn't for people talking about this I would have totally forgotten all about it, this is how much I care about my ''idol''.

I was reading a bit because I don't know these things (yes, I am a child) and I must say you're right. It can take months for serious charges, years in some extreme scenarios with unaffordable bails. Which is kind of terrible to think about. 

Just now, Ramza said:

If it wasn't for people talking about this I would have totally forgotten all about it, this is how much I care about my ''idol''.

I was reading a bit because I don't know these things (yes, I am a child) and I must say you're right. It can take months for serious charges, years in some extreme scenarios with unaffordable bails. Which is kind of terrible to think about. 

I doubt his case will take years to be called but it will be a couple of months

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

The trial hasn't even started yet, genius. This is what I mean by how easy it is to prove you don't know what you are talking about. 

The trial hasn't even started yet, genius. This is what I mean by how easy it is to prove you don't know what you are talking about. 

No shit, that's basically what I'm saying. Imprisoned on charges and no trial yet. 

No need to try to act like you had another victory because you are too dumb to read the last few posts. 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No shit, that's basically what I'm saying. Imprisoned on charges and no trial yet. 

No need to try to act like you had another victory because you are too dumb to read the last few posts. 

The last few post aren't directed towards me so I didn't read them. You learning something after saying something stupid doesn't exonerate you in any way. My bad, someone else proved how stupid you were before I got the chance? I can live with it. 

Also lol 

Screenshot_20230214_204155.thumb.jpg.cb4a5e4dd87cc3eaa011db90d49c368e.jpg

Your dumbass is like "this is bad" as if there is some government conspiracy to keep them locked up unjustly or something. Then you are pretending like "duh ofc" 

You're such a fucking clown. Lol 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

The last few post aren't directed towards me so I didn't read them. You learning something after saying something stupid doesn't exonerate you in any way. My bad, someone else proved how stupid you were before I got the chance? I can live with it. 

A different argument altogether though. 

I can't know everything and don't act like I do. Laws and court procedures are definitely not something I know a lot about. Of course your dumbass knows everything and is always right on everything. Self righteous prick, lmao. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A different argument altogether though. 

I can't know everything and don't act like I do. Laws and court procedures are definitely not something I know a lot about. Of course your dumbass knows everything and is always right on everything. Self righteous prick, lmao. 

lol Eat a bullet bitch. You act so superior and smart and yet are constantly proved wrong just to turn around and do it again. You dont have to know everything but you totally act like you do. This is how easy it is to prove that you constantly making shit up or recycling nonsense you heard someone else say.  You're a grown ass man and you dont know that trials dont happen immediately? 

It's fine to be uninformed if you're genuinely intellectually curious, but you're not. You think you're so smart you know everything automatically just out of your sheer intelligence that never seems to steer you right. It's been nearly a year and I forgot that is your core issue. Your unjustifiable arrogance.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Eat a bullet bitch. You act so superior and smart and yet are constantly proved wrong just to turn around and do it again. You dont have to know everything but you totally act like you do. This is how easy it is to prove that you constantly making shit up or recycling nonsense you heard someone else say.  You're a grown ass man and you dont know that trials dont happen immediately? 

It's fine to be uninformed if you're genuinely intellectually curious, but you're not. You think you're so smart you know everything automatically just out of your sheer intelligence that never seems to steer you right. It's been nearly a year and I forgot that is your core issue. Your unjustifiable arrogance.

I was acting superior with that post? 

I didn't even argue with Gookosan and I immediately admitted he was right and I'm now admitting my lack of knowledge on the matter. But I'm the better than you guy with an attitude here, apparently. Like maybe you're right I can be a real asshole but it wasn't the case itt and in that conversation. 

And yeah, I still think being imprisoned for more than a month waiting for a proper trial to even begin is pretty bad.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I was acting superior with that post? 

I didn't even argue with Gookosan and I immediately admitted he was right and I'm now admitting my lack of knowledge on the matter. But I'm the better than you guy with an attitude here, apparently. Like maybe you're right I can be a real asshole but it wasn't the case itt and in that conversation. 

And yeah, I still think being imprisoned for more than a month waiting for a proper trial to even begin is pretty bad.

Motherfucker you've told me more than once I was right and you were wrong, then a few days later  you'll turn around say I've never proved you wrong before. That is the point. I didnt even have to look far, I literally scanned a just a few threads on the front page and could immediately find you saying stupid easy that was easy to disprove. It was just a bonus you added more stupidity to the mix and Gak dunked on you. The end result will be the same. In a week or two you'll be telling us both how were wrong while just saying retarded shit and using woke as your simple answer to everything.