What do you want out of nintendos next console?

59 minutes ago, Cooke said:

The steam deck is 6 years newer 

It doesn't matter. Nintendo is not gonna match the Deck if only because the engineering compromises Valve made, Nintendo will not want to make. And their software production is stagnating rather than pushing Switch to its limits. There's no reason to push the envelope.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

It doesn't matter. Nintendo is not gonna match the Deck if only because the engineering compromises Valve made, Nintendo will not want to make. And their software production is stagnating rather than pushing Switch to its limits. There's no reason to push the envelope.

"It doesn't matter" that deck is 6 years newer and launched in the same position as the Switch launched 6 years ago (in power related to the systems out at the time). 

But you think 6 years later NVIDIA and Nintendo will launch Switch 2 at barely stronger than Switch 1? Lmfao. 

You're shook.  You know when the Switch 2 comes out and it's either just as powerful as or more powerful than the deck..... That the deck will be even more niche than it is now.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh look at that, what happened to you saying the deck is close  PS5/series X/S? :umad:

never thought that. deck runs at 800p compared to PS5 stretching to hit 2160p. of course they're not close in power. the trick is it has the mostly the same architecture to PS5, but running closer to PS4 performance at lower resolution.

if a new Nintendo system lands in 2023, it's unlikely to use a mobile x86 chip. it'll more likely follow Switch's architecture which hasn't made huge advances since 2017 because Nvidia repurposed that line for automotive. also i don't know why you sheep never learn. every nintendo platform has been significantly lower performing than sheep predict.  then when the first game reveals look like absolute dogshit compared to Playstation, they have to say they never cared about graphics.

Edited by sugarhigh
50 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

never thought that. deck runs at 800p compared to PS5 stretching to hit 2160p. of course they're not close in power. the trick is it has the mostly the same architecture to PS5, but running closer to PS4 performance at lower resolution.

if a new Nintendo system lands in 2023, it's unlikely to use a mobile x86 chip. it'll more likely follow Switch's architecture which hasn't made huge advances since 2017 because Nvidia repurposed that line for automotive. also i don't know why you sheep never learn. every nintendo platform has been significantly lower performing than sheep predict.  then when the first game reveals look like absolute dogshit compared to Playstation, they have to say they never cared about graphics.

Can you read? I said more powerful than the Deck... The Switch 2 will not be more powerful or as powerful as PS5. 

But it will match and or surpass your precious little deck though :umad:

As far as NVIDIA, the leak of their files in March of this year highlighted the chip for the next switch (T239)

T239 SoC

8-core CPU - likely to be ARM Cortex A78C/A78

Ampere-based GPU that may incorporate some Lovelace features

The 2nd generation Nintendo Switch graphics API contains references DLSS 2.2 and raytracing support

This info came directly from NVIDIA's own internal files :leo:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Can you read? I said more powerful than the Deck... The Switch 2 will not be more powerful or as powerful as PS5. 

But it will match and or surpass your precious little deck though :umad:

As far as NVIDIA, the leak of their files in March of this year highlighted the chip for the next switch (T239)

T239 SoC (info from above leak)

Avatar bet me. If a Switch 2 comes out in 2023, it will be less powerful than Steam Deck.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

It's regulated to a side console that's secondary after you get a main system no matter what.

I would say Switch is the main console and the other two consoles are completely unnecessary if you have a PC.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh now it's "of course" .... :drake:

Of course you don't have the faith in Nintendo to pull their shit together by 2023. Of course 2024 because it makes no difference. I doubt Valve will have a more powerful Deck in 2024.

4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Of course you don't have the faith in Nintendo to pull their shit together by 2023. Of course 2024 because it makes no difference. I doubt Valve will have a more powerful Deck in 2024.

Let me repeat what I said for your dumbass, doesn't matter if it's 2023 or 2024. It will match or surpass the deck. Stop waffling :umad: