What are you faggots drinking for New Year´s Eve?

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yea

Yeah, the moment you said sangria, I realized it.

The match between Portugal and Morocco, I went to a Portuguese bar in Hartford, called "Cambrense" and after having a Super Bock, my bud noticed the bartender was serving some dark red drink with soda, "Sumol" so we tried it.

It instantly reminded me of Sangria.

Edited by MalaXmaS
1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah, the moment you said sangria, I realized it.

The match between Portugal and Morocco, I went to a Portuguese bar in Hartford, called "Cambrense" and after having a Super Bock, my bud noticed the bartender was serving some dark red drink with soda, "Sumol" so we tried it.

It instantly reminded me of Sangria.

Lol you mentioning Cambrense brings back memories. I used to go there all the time with my dad.

And yeah Sumol is basically the standard Portuguese orange/pineapple soda. Its pretty good especially if you drink it with food.

• Like 1

I stopped drinking. I've replaced booze by coffee and soft drinks.

I hate going out now because people constantly offers me drinks and insists even when I tell them that I stopped drinking entirely. It's crazy how that gets no respect, most people seems to think I'm full of shit or something. 

I mean, no one does that with an ex-smoker. When an ex-smoker comes to me and says he stopped, I don't offer him a cigarette, let alone insists that he does. Quite the contrary, I will even try not to smoke right in his face. 

I need new acquaintances maybe. 

So yeah, I'm staying home.

• Like 1