Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

VRR isn't half baked it's industry-leading as confirmed by DF.

this is literally the exact opposite as to what DF said :drake:

On PS5 though, it's possible to drop out of the VRR window entirely, which can lead to judder and all the other symptoms that VRR seeks to alleviate.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-ps5-vrr-update-tested-and-discussed

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why are sheep talking about graphics? that's like an incel lemtard talking about sweet pussy.

We all know you're like a sports fan with every team jersey on who changes as fast as the scoreline

XBOX SERIES FAIL IS FUCKING DEAD.     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

this is literally the exact opposite as to what DF said :drake:

On PS5 though, it's possible to drop out of the VRR window entirely, which can lead to judder and all the other symptoms that VRR seeks to alleviate.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-ps5-vrr-update-tested-and-discussed

good thing games like Elden Ring operate at 10 frames higher on PS5 than on Xbox

:hest:That's whats hilarious............he literally thinks that VRR saves Xbox games that run are lower framerate, like as if we can't notice the lower framerate.

He doesn't understand what it really means.

• dead 1

:mj: Another sales thread with more meltdowns from ghostz. 

You would think after so many NPD losses in a row and the Xbox Series L failing to outsell PS5 at $200 would make the retard understand that LBox has already lost the gen with no hope of catching up :hest:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Another sales thread with more meltdowns from ghostz. 

You would think after so many NPD losses in a row and the Xbox Series L failing to outsell PS5 at $200 would make the retard understand that LBox has already lost the gen with no hope of catching up :hest:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

This fool is so mad he hates his PS5 that he forgot I own one :tom: why would I want anything I own to fail? Just wish it had games worth playing, LOL. 

58 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This fool is so mad he hates his PS5 that he forgot I own one :tom: why would I want anything I own to fail? Just wish it had games worth playing, LOL. 

Because you’re a fucking lemshit retard with a Phil Spencer tramp stamp that’s why :hest:

Your nephew’s PS5 doesn’t count as your own you broke bitch :cruise:

Every time the PS5 or a PS5 game hits a sales milestone you start crying.

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

• dead 1
42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Because you’re a fucking lemshit retard with a Phil Spencer tramp stamp that’s why :hest:

Your nephew’s PS5 doesn’t count as your own you broke bitch :cruise:

Every time the PS5 or a PS5 game hits a sales milestone you start crying.

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

remember when you through PS5 was over performing ITT? :tom: the angst you have for me pointing out you were wrong is mind blowing :umad:

I own every console, but keep pretending I don’t, no skin off my back :drake:

Oh and while I’m demolishing people, @sugarhigh I noticed you liked his post but haven’t responded to me flat out proving you wrong on PS5 VRR. Did you find anything saying PS5s VRR is “industry leading” like you claimed???

oh wait, you didn’t. Another one bites the dust :banderoos:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

remember when you through PS5 was over performing ITT? :tom: the angst you have for me pointing out you were wrong is mind blowing :umad:

I own every console, but keep pretending I don’t, no skin off my back :drake:

Oh and while I’m demolishing people, @sugarhigh I noticed you liked his post but haven’t responded to me flat out proving you wrong on PS5 VRR. Did you find anything saying PS5s VRR is “industry leading” like you claimed???

oh wait, you didn’t. Another one bites the dust :banderoos:

The main cabal said it not some virgin summer intern. In a recent vid they said Sony's approach is preferable to MS. They specifically talked about PlayStation allowing devs to detect VRR and switch to 40fps mode where Xbox is just a system wide toggle. They talked about Flight Sim having to use heuristic tricks to figure out if it's running in VRR.

6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

True if Xbox was selling better it wouldn't change the fact it's the definition of mid.

Xbox is sucking hardcore right now.

But it makes up for when Forza Motorsport comes up 

Gamepass is good for finding out good day 1 games 

11 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The main cabal said it not some virgin summer intern. In a recent vid they said Sony's approach is preferable to MS. They specifically talked about PlayStation allowing devs to detect VRR and switch to 40fps mode where Xbox is just a system wide toggle. They talked about Flight Sim having to use heuristic tricks to figure out if it's running in VRR.

I’m waiting for a link. PS5s VRR is limited as it isn’t even full spectrum. The main person (John) at DF said this, LMAO some summer intern. :mroff: PS5s VRR doesn’t even support 40fps. So if there are any drops, VRR has no impact under 48fps. So any game running at less than this doesn’t support VRR on PS5. 

industry leading :kaz:

31 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

you live with family while being in your 40s, of course you would :trump2:

sad_fan.jpg

LOL sorry you projecting what you are doing isn't going to help you.

he's so butthurt, still, about me pointing out that he owns nothing, and he would dress like it as well

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I would never wear another man’s name on my back as a grown man. 

:kaz: But you're perfectly fine with having Phil Spencer's name tattooed on your lower back 

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022