Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, you didn’t. :banderoos:

Yeah I did.

Years ago. Many times. Especially when I had explained how my brother lived in Midland, and my Parents moved back to their hometown in Mexico.

Maybe you missed your phone payment that month:hest:

Oh man............this guy can't think straight.

Maybe you should sleep on a real bed, someday. And tell them to turn off the kitchen lights, as it disrupts your sleeping. LOL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why are sheep talking about graphics? that's like an incel lemtard talking about sweet pussy.

We all know you're like a sports fan with every team jersey on who changes as fast as the scoreline

XBOX SERIES FAIL IS FUCKING DEAD.     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I did.

Years ago. Many times. Especially when I had explained how my brother lived in Midland, and my Parents moved back to their hometown in Mexico.

Maybe you missed your phone payment that month:hest:

Oh man............this guy can't think straight.

Maybe you should sleep on a real bed, someday. And tell them to turn off the kitchen lights, as it disrupts your sleeping. LOL

You can’t say  “I don’t live with any family members”:drake:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You can’t say  “I don’t live with any family members”:drake:

I love how he just pretended he didn't read that, and is attempt to reboot the argument.

All because he hopes its going to cause me to forget that he had to use his Uncle's credit to get a cell phone, and had to get them in payments.

..................OOPS!:drake:We've brought it back to the very thing he's getting angry about.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he just pretended he didn't read that, and is attempt to reboot the argument.

All because he hopes its going to cause me to forget that he had to use his Uncle's credit to get a cell phone, and had to get them in payments.

..................OOPS!:drake:We've brought it back to the very thing he's getting angry about.

He can’t say it :hest:

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He can’t say it :hest:

He's trying so hard to run away from me making fun of living on a couch and his uncle getting him his cell phone....in payments:tom:

He's been pissed for almost three straight weeks now. And still going...

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying so hard to run away from me making fun of living on a couch and his uncle getting him his cell phone....in payments:tom:

He's been pissed for almost three straight weeks now. And still going...

Nothing in this post is even remotely true :hest: 

he’s resorted to lying after getting busted again. It’s so bad it’s making his hairline even worse :holeup:

• FIREPOWER changed the title to Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022