GT7 getting a free PSVR2 update on day one.

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Dat patented lemshit salt. Coming from the same clown who plays games at 540p on his Switch :mj:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

Nintendo games don’t rely on graphics to be fun. :banderoos:

enjoy seeing the micro transactions in VR, tho :hehe:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Nintendo games don’t rely on graphics to be fun. :banderoos:

enjoy seeing the micro transactions in VR, tho :hehe:

:mj: Spoken like a clown who’s never played GT before. I don’t use any microtransactions and I have all the best cars in the game (300+ cars). You don’t need microtransactions when you actually know how to drive.  The game gives you plenty of money for doing easy races that you never have to buy any Microtransactions. 

Good luck with your N64 era Pokémon graphics at 540p on your Potato Switch at sub-20fps  :mroff:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Spoken like a clown who’s never played GT before. I don’t use any microtransactions and I have all the best cars in the game (300+ cars). You don’t need microtransactions when you actually know how to drive.  The game gives you plenty of money for doing easy races that you never have to buy any Microtransactions. 

Good luck with your N64 era Pokémon graphics at 540p on your Potato Switch at sub-20fps  :mroff:

This fool raced the “easy races” 1,000+ times just to afford a high end car. :drake:

I was just about to post this. 

RE Village and GT7 day one? FANTASTIC. 

And you know what, this is what VR needs, bring all the big name IP flatscreen games that you can into VR. Do it Sony. 

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This fool raced the “easy races” 1,000+ times just to afford a high end car. :drake:

The best cars in the game aren’t the most expensive, you retard. It’s actually the opposite. The best and fastest cars in the game cost less than a million credits, 300,000-500,000 Cr for the most high end ones. You don’t need to grind for them as the game gives you them for free for just playing the campaign :hest:

The most expensive cars that require grinding are the vintage cars which cost 5,000,000-20,000,000 Cr. You would know this if you actually played the game but you haven’t and you’re talking out of your ass like the typical retard you are :mroff:

This is why you always lose arguments, you never argue about games you’ve actually played.

Talking with confidence about a game you’ve never touched in your life :mj:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The best cars in the game aren’t the most expensive, you retard. It’s actually the opposite. The best and fastest cars in the game cost less than a million credits, 300,000-500,000 Cr for the most high end ones. You don’t need to grind for them as the game gives you them for free for just playing the campaign :hest:

The most expensive cars that require grinding are the vintage cars which cost 5,000,000-20,000,000 Cr. You would know this if you actually played the game but you haven’t and you’re talking out of your ass like the typical retard you are :mroff:

This is why you always lose arguments, you never argue about games you’ve actually played.

Why would I? It’s the worst user reviewed game in Sony history. Most “Cows” on here played it for a day then never again. I’ve seen enough proof to stay far, far away from that trash. :hehe:

But hey, only $550 to play beat saber. :kaz:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There's always been a bit of grinding in GT games. Like I used to do those endurance 30 mins races in GT3. Sometime I would have so many laps in advance over the others, I would park my car and go do something else for a few minutes then come back and still being first. :D 

But now they added microtransaction for the retards and fanboys are trying to pretend like it's mandatory or something. Typical alarmist gaming culture of today. Faking outrage at every possible game. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was just about to post this. 

RE Village and GT7 day one? FANTASTIC. 

And you know what, this is what VR needs, bring all the big name IP flatscreen games that you can into VR. Do it Sony. 

:aitch: Exactly what VR enthusiasts have been asking for. Big name IPs in VR and not tech demos or indies only.

:mj:  Meanwhile, we are still waiting for Phil to release VR after he lied LBox was getting VR with the LBox One X back in 2016.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: Exactly what VR enthusiasts have been asking for. Big name IPs in VR and not tech demos or indies only.

:mj:  Meanwhile, we are still waiting for Phil to release VR after he lied LBox was getting VR with the LBox One X back in 2016.

No one is waiting for a Xbox VR. VR sucks. 

Is GT7 VR even the full game? Or do we have another GT sport on our hands? :hehe: We know Horizon is essentially on Rails :puke:

What the fuck. :D 

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would I? It’s the worst user reviewed game in Sony history. Most “Cows” on here played it for a day then never again. I’ve seen enough proof to stay far, far away from that trash. :hehe:

But hey, only $550 to play beat saber. :kaz:

The “worst reviewed game” is an 87 on Metacritic and racing GOTY for 2022.

This is why you are a retard Ghostz, and why everyone laughs at you :hest:

110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

• dead 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The “worst reviewed game” is an 87 on Metacritic and racing GOTY for 2022.

This is why you are a retard Ghostz, and why everyone laughs at you :hest:

110152146_Screenshot2022-12-23072341.thumb.jpg.4d0cfdec87021ebf07123dfafb191d34.jpg

It beat Madden and FIFA. There were no other racing games. 

This is how bad GT7 is. You’re bragging about it beating sports games, LMAO. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

There's always been a bit of grinding in GT games. Like I used to do those endurance 30 mins races in GT3. Sometime I would have so many laps in advance over the others, I would park my car and go do something else for a few minutes then come back and still being first. :D 

But now they added microtransaction for the retards and fanboys are trying to pretend like it's mandatory or something. Typical alarmist gaming culture of today. Faking outrage at every possible game. 

Retards like Ghostz who’ve never played a GT game in their lives are acting like microtransactions in GT are new when they’ve been there since GT6 on PS3, and were even there on GT Sport.

At least PD had the decency to make everything unlockable easily just from playing the game and they don’t lock content behind microtransaction paywalls like MS does with Flopza :hest:

Retards like Ghostz who’ve never played a GT game in their lives are acting like microtransactions in GT are new when they’ve been there since GT6 on PS3, and were even there on GT Sport.

At least PD had the decency to make everything unlockable easily just from playing the game and they don’t lock content behind microtransaction paywalls like MS does with Flopza :hest:

Must be why they had to issue an apology :kaz:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/25/gran-turismo-7-an-update-from-polyphony-digital/

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It beat Madden and FIFA. There were no other racing games. 

This is how bad GT7 is. You’re bragging about it beating sports games, LMAO. 

The same award that Flopza won in 2021 that you were giddy about. You’re acting like Flopza beat games like RDR2 to win the award in 2021. Fucking clown, this is why no one takes you seriously :hest:

Flopza wins an award and you lose your shit, GT7 wins the same award and now it doesn’t count because “reasons”. Lemshit butthurt and hypocrisy at its finest :mroff:

00061FD4-5BEB-43C4-8B76-07F9862A7D38.jpeg.b2c06d80f55854a0219cf9584d24105b.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Exactly. It's a fake outrage.

The same award that Flopza won in 2021 that you were giddy about. You’re acting like Flopza beat games like RDR2 to win the award in 2021. Fucking clown, this is why no one takes you seriously :hest:

Flopza wins an award and you lose your shit, GT7 wins the same award and now it doesn’t count because “reasons”. Lemshit butthurt and hypocrisy at its finest :mroff:

00061FD4-5BEB-43C4-8B76-07F9862A7D38.jpeg.b2c06d80f55854a0219cf9584d24105b.jpeg

The only time GT and Forza went head to head, who won?

:kaz: