GT7 getting a free PSVR2 update on day one.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Exactly. It's a fake outrage.

You clearly don’t remember PD lowering the credits after launch and then having to apologize for it, then. 

@FIREPOWERCan you show me a thread where I got giddy about Forza winning anything? LMAO I pointed out the fact Forza won 3 awards to you after you claimed GT7 was so great because it won. 

Nice try, clown. :kaz: 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You clearly don’t remember PD lowering the credits after launch and then having to apologize for it, then. 

@FIREPOWERCan you show me a thread where I got giddy about Forza winning anything? LMAO I pointed out the fact Forza won 3 awards to you after you claimed GT7 was so great because it won. 

Nice try, clown. :kaz: 

They apologized mostly because of the online blackout, they also apologized because they lowered the money payouts without having new races so people were upset they weren’t more ways to make money after you beat the campaign.

The update they introduced after apology left the same amount of money for existing races but added more challenging races with better payouts you retard. You never played the game you fucking retard. Stop trying to act like you are informed about the economy of the game you imbecile :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They apologized mostly because of the online blackout, they also apologized because they lowered the money payouts without having new races so people were upset they weren’t more ways to make money after you beat the campaign.

The update they introduced after apology left the same amount of money for existing races but added more challenging races with better payouts you retard. You never played the game you fucking retard. Stop trying to act like you are informed about the economy of the game you imbecile :mj:

So show me where I was giddy about Forza winning GOTY, like you claimed. :kaz: