Analyst Says Xbox to Narrow PlayStation's Lead in 2023

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Analyst Says Xbox to Narrow PlayStation's Lead in 2023
16 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The only way this is possible is if Starfield is truly superb. Few games live up to the hype like this. But fuck it I want this game to be great.

Starfield is gonna sell more on PC. I don't think it will have that much of an impact. 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Starfield is gonna sell more on PC. I don't think it will have that much of an impact. 

I'm definitely gonna buy on Steam, but I know a current PS4 owner holding off on PS5 because they love Skyrim, Fallout, and Call of Duty. Some people just won't fuck with PC cause it's a hassle.

Edited by sugarhigh
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

I'm definitely gonna buy on Steam, but I know a current PS4 owner holding off on PS5 because they love Skyrim, Fallout, and Call of Duty. Some people just won't fuck with PC cause it's a hassle.

Yeah, I guess. 

And then Microsoft will release Starfield on PS5 after the original release and those people will feel dumb from having being played out.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL can you believe somebody is stupid enough to make a thread like this, after we saw $200 Xbox Series S for black friday sitting on store shelves, unsold.

:tom:

they'll be free with a 3 month sub to gamepass next holidays. :aitch: