Saying you're looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy can result in you being fired from your job

Holy shit :kaz: 

I just came across this story and I cannot believe it.

The community manager for Limited Run Games was just fired because she tweeted that she was looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy, so that immediately triggered a bunch of woke incels who then went on a crusade to cancel her. They found out that she followed a few right leaning people on twitter and based on that the company fired her :|:D 

So you can basically be fired for following some people that others don't like. Absolute insanity. I honestly hope Hogwarts Legacy ends up being a huge success as im sure the meltdown from these degenerates will be a sight to behold.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting fired for "wrong think".   -Sponsored by the rainbow people 🌈✨🌈✨🌈 

Thread derailed. Too lazy to clean. 

Resetera is going crazy with the banhammer over this. People are being banned just for admitting that they're looking forward to or want to play Hogwarts Legacy, even if they make a completely reasona

You just know if this waa the other way around the oeft would be crying misognyn and that its targeted harassment because she's a woman, but for some reason it's ok when the soyboys do it.

You can't put shit on your social media anymore. Theres no point having your real name tied to anything. The best thing to do is to fight fire with fire, don't buy anything from limitied run games and let those fucks know they're getting boycotted. They cuck to pressure because only one side is giving them pressure.

"Firing women to protect the feelings of men is mysoginistic"

Isn't this what women have been doing to men?

lmfao talk about being fucked over by your own twisted sense of reality.

Btw, she wasn't fired because of being a "woman".

Actually, no woman has being hurt or harmed because of being strictly a woman. 

It's probably because she did something else.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao over what?

"Feelings"?

ROFL

I know you're dumb and live in a shit country but here in the west, you can't fire people for their political affiliations.

Resetera is going crazy with the banhammer over this. People are being banned just for admitting that they're looking forward to or want to play Hogwarts Legacy, even if they make a completely reasonable argument about it. Its absolute insanity :D 

mqAhZCH.png

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I know you're dumb and live in a shit country but here in the west, you can't fire people for their political affiliations.

The US nor Canada has any kind of federal protections from being fired for political views/activity. Most US states don't have it either and the ones that do are the "woke liberal shitholes." Canada is better with only 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta, and Saskatchewan) lacking the addition of political views/activity as a protected ground.

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The US nor Canada has any kind of federal protections from being fired for political views/activity. Most US states don't have it either and the ones that do are the "woke liberal shitholes." Canada is better with only 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta, and Saskatchewan) lacking the addition of political views/activity as a protected ground.

I assumed most countries in the west doesn't let such blatant discrimination being legal. 

You sound very bitter by the way. Go defend Ukraine some more, it'll cheer you up. 

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

When you sign the contract with a job place, they specify that they can  get rid of you if you violate any of their policies, one of them being social media content.

She got fucked and now she is trying to play the gender card.

Disgusting.

Get fucked bitch.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

When you sign the contract with a job place, they specify that they can  get rid of you if you violate any of their policies, one of them being social media content.

She got fucked and now she is trying to play the gender card.

Disgusting.

Get fucked bitch.

When you're glad a woman gets fired for looking forward to a Harry Potter game and following the wrong social media account. Lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I assumed most countries in the west doesn't let such blatant discrimination being legal.  

You'd be surprised how little protection employees really have in the US. Title VII protections against employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, or national origin don't even apply to employers with fewer than 15 employees. It's legal to not hire black/white people if your business is small enough lol.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You sound very bitter by the way. Go defend Ukraine some more, it'll cheer you up. 

lol what?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

When you're glad a woman gets fired for looking forward to a Harry Potter game and following the wrong social media account. Lmao. 

Did I ever say I was glad?

Whatever, what pissed me off was that she tried to blame it on being a mysoginistic decision.

Like, please bitch.

22 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Did I ever say I was glad?

Whatever, what pissed me off was that she tried to blame it on being a mysoginistic decision.

Like, please bitch.

Dude, you're completely misinterpreting this :ben: 

The lady posted about wanting to play Hogwarts Legacy, the twitter account 'Purple Tinker Hates Elon' (who is run by a trans Brony btw) then dug through 6 years worth of her tweet history to find scraps of anti-LGBTQ content, and then used one of her vague old tweets (which wasn't even remotely tranasphobic) along with the fact that she followed a few right leaning twitter accounts, to get her cancelled and fired from her job.