Forbes: PS5 Is Poised To Have A Bigger 2023 Than Xbox, Despite ‘Starfield’

:hest: I know this thread will bring out more meltdowns from ghostz especially as it shits on the thread he made a few days ago about LBox catching up to PS5 in 2023

:smoke: I’m gonna swim in a pool of his delicious lemshit tears with this thread. Let the meltdowns commence!

63E85900-28D4-4A86-B51A-5960CEFAFA16.jpeg.771eef5008274b6ed113aa664de6b568.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fisher Price - My First Zelda: Part 2

..............literally Forza       So....................I was expecting him to go the dumb-route.............and I was completely right.

Miles Morales literally had different powers.   LOL which button do you press to accelerate in Forza Motorsport?   And when button do you press to accelerate in Forza Horizon?

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Except, of course, when Nintendo ruins everyone with The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

:banderoos:

Let’s hope this game is actually fun and challenging, unlike the first. 

I find all this talk about Starfield fascinating.

We saw them do a reveal of the game back in June 2022, and alot of people were underwhelmed.

But somehow, the same exact internet forums have talked themselves into thinking that this is going to be something special, again.

I think what people are really saying is that, they just want new Bethesda content, and they're already perfectly okay if its at the level of Skyrim/FO4. They just want more.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I find all this talk about Starfield fascinating.

We saw them do a reveal of the game back in June 2022, and alot of people were underwhelmed.

But somehow, the same exact internet forums have talked themselves into thinking that this is going to be something special, again.

I think what people are really saying is that, they just want new Bethesda content, and they're already perfectly okay if its at the level of Skyrim/FO4. They just want more.

And skryrim and fo4 sucked. Obvion (with the exception of dark brotherhood) was garbo. 

55 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Except, of course, when Nintendo ruins everyone with The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

:banderoos:

Nothing and I mean NOTHING will stop the Spiderman 2 hype train.

Spiderman is a household name and the people that want a PS5 for Spiderman 2 are a completely different group from people that will be buying the  Switch for Zelda this holiday.

The Switch and PS5 will do exceptionally well this year, it’s LBox that is probably gonna get shit on because Starflop is looking underwhelming and isn’t big enough to compete with Spiderman 2 and Zelda in a popularity contest :cruise:

Spiderman 2 and Last of Us Factions will be heat on PS5. PS needs a couple unannounced games to come through also. New shit from Bungie, Bend, Sucker Punch, Haven, Housemarque, and Bluepoint are probably ready for reveals.

17 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Spiderman 2 and Last of Us Factions will be heat on PS5. PS needs a couple unannounced games to come through also. New shit from Bungie, Bend, Sucker Punch, Haven, Housemarque, and Bluepoint are probably ready for reveals.

Pretty sure Bungie said that they’re remaining multi platform, not that I’m interested in anything they make. 

A brand new franchise from Bethesda is worth getting excited about.

2023 might be the last year Xbox can compete before PS5 just becomes synonymous with gaming like last gen.

I hope Bethesda uses Dualsense features on PC so we're not stuck with last gen Xbox haptics.

54 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Not on xbox lemtard :kaz:

The article in the OP is saying Sony will have a great year because of forspoken (awful demo, massive downgrade), Final Fantasy (1997 called and wants its franchise back) and Spider-Man 2… which will be the third Spider-Man game in 5 years.  

I’m still left wondering what PS5 has in 2023 after reading it. 

58 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

A brand new franchise from Bethesda is worth getting excited about.

2023 might be the last year Xbox can compete before PS5 just becomes synonymous with gaming like last gen.

I hope Bethesda uses Dualsense features on PC so we're not stuck with last gen Xbox haptics.

It looks like it belongs in 2013