Forbes: PS5 Is Poised To Have A Bigger 2023 Than Xbox, Despite ‘Starfield’

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fisher Price - My First Zelda: Part 2

..............literally Forza       So....................I was expecting him to go the dumb-route.............and I was completely right.

Miles Morales literally had different powers.   LOL which button do you press to accelerate in Forza Motorsport?   And when button do you press to accelerate in Forza Horizon?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The article in the OP is saying Sony will have a great year because of forspoken (awful demo, massive downgrade), Final Fantasy (1997 called and wants its franchise back) and Spider-Man 2… which will be the third Spider-Man game in 5 years.  

I’m still left wondering what PS5 has in 2023 after reading it. 

third spider-man game in 5 years? compared to what the fucking yearly forza rehashes? halo was run into the ground too. the only reason ms isnt rehashing yearly anymore is because xbox is a diaster and none of the teams xbox has can produce anything anymore.

25 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

third spider-man game in 5 years? compared to what the fucking yearly forza rehashes? halo was run into the ground too. the only reason ms isnt rehashing yearly anymore is because xbox is a diaster and none of the teams xbox has can produce anything anymore.

Halo sucks and forza is two different brands. The last Motorsport came out in what, 2017? Even halo 1-2-3 were released 6 years apart. Not sure what you’re getting at. 

Spider-Man came out in 2018. Then a remaster (lol) in 2020. Then miles morales in 2020. Now Spider-Man 2 in 2023. 3 in 5 years. Or…4 in 5 years if you want to count the remaster. 

all while Spider-Man hasn’t changed since like, Xbox and ps2. It’s the exact same game across 3 gens. They’re creatively bankrupt for this franchise and it shows by how quickly they’re pumping them out. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Halo sucks and forza is two different brands.

so is Peter Parker and Miles Morales.

Literally two different people.

I wonder if you are smart enough to figure out that this argument is absolutely tailor-made to blow up in your face............from this distance.

Or, if you are actually going to be dumb-enough to move forward with trying to differentiate Forza from Spider-man.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so is Peter Parker and Miles Morales.

Literally two different people.

I wonder if you are smart enough to figure out that this argument is absolutely tailor-made to blow in your face............from this distance.

Or, if you are actually going to be dumb-enough to move forward with trying to differentiate Forza from Spider-man.

A skin swap doesn’t change anything. Forza mororsport is a sim on closed courses and horizon is arcade in an open world. 

Spider-Man 1 and MM are the exact same game from a gameplay perspective. 

But I know these are the only games you enjoy on your ps5 so you’re going to be biased here. :umad: 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

A skin swap doesn’t change anything

..............literally Forza:hest:

So....................I was expecting him to go the dumb-route.............and I was completely right.

Edited by jehurey
  • Ben 1
  • dead 1

Miles Morales literally had different powers.

LOL which button do you press to accelerate in Forza Motorsport?

And when button do you press to accelerate in Forza Horizon?

:tom:I love how I literally warned him that there was zero-percent chance of this not blowing up in his face..........and he still did it anyways.:tom:

• Ben 1
  • dead 1

There's a reason why Bethesda Devs were saying on twitter and shit that they were disappointed that this game wouldn't be multiplatform after the Zenimax deal, of course its going to have a lot less impact with MS locking it down on the worst performing console(s) of the last 10+ years. That's ignoring PC of course, where I imagine a lot of people will play it.

It will also be very interesting to see how the MS streaming model really works out; Bethesda are used to big, multi-million copy releases across three platforms at once at $60+ dollars a go. Now they have smaller market by omitting PlayStation and a good number of there customers are going to be paying $15 monthly fee to play there games, which MS controls, not Bethesda.

I would be pretty fucking disappointed too if I worked for Bethesda.  

Edited by Cell
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:blessed:Made him shut his trap. Two days in a row.:blessed:

And he forgot about my sig, and its being put to good use, yet again. (and again :hest:)

I'm not even going to pretend I'm keeping up with your drama but didn't you literally say that you couldn't play a console/game one time because your nephew had it? If so isn't it a bit rich to have a sig which talks about owning things? 

:ben:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Cell said:

I'm not even going to pretend I'm keeping up with your drama but didn't you literally say that you couldn't play a console/game one time because your nephew had it? If so isn't it a bit rich to have a sig which talks about owning things? 

He lives with his sister who has like 8 kids, lol. Everything in his house is shared with his niece and nephews, but he thinks that’s normal and most people live with their siblings children. :don:

5 hours ago, Cell said:

No, I never said any such thing.

Its cute how you tried to help him out.

He lives with his sister who has like 8 kids, lol. Everything in his house is shared with his niece and nephews, but he thinks that’s normal and most people live with their siblings children. :don:

LOL look how badly I've rekt this guy.

All because I pointed out that he slept on the couch three weeks ago.:tom:

And I reminded him that he needed his uncle to get a cell phone :tom::tom:

....in monthly payments:tom::tom::tom:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I never said any such thing.

Its cute how you tried to help him out.

LOL look how badly I've rekt this guy.

All because I pointed out that he slept on the couch three weeks ago.:tom:

And I reminded him that he needed his uncle to get a cell phone :tom::tom:

....in monthly payments:tom::tom::tom:

@Cell, see what I mean :D :D :D  

27 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

@Cell, see what I mean :D :D :D  

he thinks he found somebody who is pathetic and butthurt enough to be his friend

lets friend out if its true.

or......... if ghost is incapable of owning that, as well :hest:

• dead 1
11 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Halo sucks and forza is two different brands. The last Motorsport came out in what, 2017? Even halo 1-2-3 were released 6 years apart. Not sure what you’re getting at. 

Spider-Man came out in 2018. Then a remaster (lol) in 2020. Then miles morales in 2020. Now Spider-Man 2 in 2023. 3 in 5 years. Or…4 in 5 years if you want to count the remaster. 

all while Spider-Man hasn’t changed since like, Xbox and ps2. It’s the exact same game across 3 gens. They’re creatively bankrupt for this franchise and it shows by how quickly they’re pumping them out. 

What do you mean it hasn't changed? open world superhero game sure, but different developers and the difference in quality is night and day.

Thats fucking retarded even by your standards, its like saying "we had 3rd person action rpgs on the saturn like virtual hydlide so we dont need elden ring".

Just because its the same ip it doesn't mean shit when its a completely different developer/publisher dumbass :cosby2:

Also forza is the same damn game. If you're not into racing games then the difference is negliable.

• Thanks 1

:mroff: Gh0stz like I predicted, is being a complete retard in this thread trying to downplay the importance of Spiderman 2 from Insomniac as a massive IP.

The fucking retard is comparing Insomniac's Spiderman games to the dogshit he played on his Xbox consoles in the past. Talk about reaching. All while trying to tell us how different Flopza Motorsport is to Flopza Horizon even though MS releases them almost yearly and they are part of the same IP and franchise. Two fucking racing games that play almost identical with the exception of their environments :hest:

Dude can't help owning himself in every PS5 thread :freeman:

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: Gh0stz like I predicted, is being a complete retard in this thread trying to downplay the importance of Spiderman 2 from Insomniac as a massive IP.

The fucking retard is comparing Insomniac's Spiderman games to the dogshit he played on his Xbox consoles in the past. Talk about reaching. All while trying to tell us how different Flopza Motorsport is to Flopza Horizon even though MS releases them almost yearly and they are part of the same IP and franchise. Two fucking racing games that play almost identical with the exception of their environments :hest:

Dude can't help owning himself in every PS5 thread :freeman:

So what are PS5s big games in 2023? We know forspoken sucks, I don’t know anyone who wants to play final fantasy in 2023, so that leaves us with the 4th Spider-Man game in 5 years. 

what else is there? :wonder:

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

What do you mean it hasn't changed? open world superhero game sure, but different developers and the difference in quality is night and day.

Thats fucking retarded even by your standards, its like saying "we had 3rd person action rpgs on the saturn like virtual hydlide so we dont need elden ring".

Just because its the same ip it doesn't mean shit when its a completely different developer/publisher dumbass :cosby2:

Also forza is the same damn game. If you're not into racing games then the difference is negliable.

these two games are two gens apart :D outside of visuals, they’re nearly identical :Jeff: and I’ve played both. :reg:

Can you tell me what’s different?

….because I’ve already told you how forza is different. It’s a completely different genre of racing games. I guess you think need for speed and gran turismo are the same games too :hehe: 

it wouldn’t even matter if they’re the same genre. 3 forza games will have been released from 2018-2023. Meanwhile we are approaching our 4th Spider-Man, all within the same genre with similar gameplay. Bu bu.. he’s black in one of them!!!1 😭

anyway, hype recorded for forspoken. Anything less than AAA and @FIREPOWER has been raped :cruise:

these two games are two gens apart :D outside of visuals, they’re nearly identical :Jeff: and I’ve played both. :reg:

Can you tell me what’s different?

….because I’ve already told you how forza is different. It’s a completely different genre of racing games. I guess you think need for speed and gran turismo are the same games too :hehe: 

it wouldn’t even matter if they’re the same genre. 3 forza games will have been released from 2018-2023. Meanwhile we are approaching our 4th Spider-Man, all within the same genre with similar gameplay. Bu bu.. he’s black in one of them!!!1 😭

anyway, hype recorded for forspoken. Anything less than AAA and @FIREPOWER has been raped :cruise:

Son we been doing this for 20 years, you really gonna come at me with such weak bait? :pffft:

• Haha 1