Forbes: PS5 Is Poised To Have A Bigger 2023 Than Xbox, Despite ‘Starfield’

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fisher Price - My First Zelda: Part 2

..............literally Forza       So....................I was expecting him to go the dumb-route.............and I was completely right.

Miles Morales literally had different powers.   LOL which button do you press to accelerate in Forza Motorsport?   And when button do you press to accelerate in Forza Horizon?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

these two games are two gens apart :D outside of visuals, they’re nearly identical :Jeff: and I’ve played both. :reg:

Can you tell me what’s different?

….because I’ve already told you how forza is different. It’s a completely different genre of racing games. I guess you think need for speed and gran turismo are the same games too :hehe: 

it wouldn’t even matter if they’re the same genre. 3 forza games will have been released from 2018-2023. Meanwhile we are approaching our 4th Spider-Man, all within the same genre with similar gameplay. Bu bu.. he’s black in one of them!!!1 😭

anyway, hype recorded for forspoken. Anything less than AAA and @FIREPOWER has been raped :cruise:

Another fucking meltdown from this retard :hest:

You would think he would somehow avoid making a complete idiot of himself after doing this so many times and he STILL can't help himself. 

:mj: Now he's pulling up youtube clips from fellow retards like the garbage he's posting proves anything.

:fatcruise: He's so desperate to prove that Sony's Spiderman is oversaturated like the Flopza games and he's failing and grasping at every straw he can!

:freeman: No dude,  the only person being raped is you by Phil Spencer with the dogshit Series L consoles and yearly HaloGearsForza for the past 10 years.....IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another fucking meltdown from this retard :hest:

You would think he would somehow avoid making a complete idiot of himself after doing this so many times and he STILL can't help himself. 

:mj: Now he's pulling up youtube clips from fellow retards like the garbage he's posting proves anything.

:fatcruise: He's so desperate to prove that Sony's Spiderman is oversaturated like the Flopza games and he's failing and grasping at every straw he can!

:freeman: No dude,  the only person being raped is you by Phil Spencer with the dogshit Series L consoles and yearly HaloGearsForza for the past 10 years.....IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

My post had points. Your post is complete meltdown and didn’t have a response to one thing I stated. 

But glad you think Forspoken will be AAA :umad:

Spiderman is absolutely more saturated than Forza. More games in less years. :umad:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

My post had points. Your post is complete meltdown and didn’t have a response to one thing I stated. 

But glad you think Forspoken will be AAA :umad:

The diarrhea you call a post had zero points.

You're a fucking retard.

Even the Forza devs are getting tired of making Flopza games that some of the lead devs left  Playground today to form their own studio :hest:

:mj: You have no argument. The Flopza games are the most rehashed games around and we've only had 2 Spiderman games from Insomniac while MS has been remixing the same Flopza games for 20 years almost yearly. The shitty Spiderman games from Activision don't count because they are made by a completely different publisher and don't hold a candle to Sony's Spiderman games. No video clip you post from a retard like yourself is going to change these facts.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The diarrhea you call a post had zero points.

You're a fucking retard.

Even the Forza devs are getting tired of making Flopza games that some of the lead devs left  Playground today to form their own studio :hest:

:mj: You have no argument. The Flopza games are the most rehashed games around and we've only had 2 Spiderman games from Insomniac while MS has been remixing the same Flopza games for 20 years almost yearly. The shitty Spiderman games from Activision don't count because they are made by a completely different publisher and don't hold a candle to Sony's Spiderman games. No video clip you post from a retard like yourself is going to change these facts.

2018-2023 - 4 Spider-Man games. 

2018-2023 - 3 Forza games, 1 of which is in a completely different genre. 

:umad:

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Says the guy who claims forza horizon and forza Motorsport are the same game :tom:

They are. Only a lemshit cares about the differences between them, real gamers just see them as identical endless Snorza rehashes.

• Upvote 1