You thought Jan 6 was bad? How cute, now let's look at Bolsenaro supporters storming congress in Brazil.

Jan 6th was no joke. This is some scary stuff. Don't know about the stuff this guy is tweeting but the video is insane. 

Edited by Cooke
7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Jan 6th was no joke. This is some scary stuff. Don't know about the stuff this guy is tweeting but the video is insane. 

Antifa/BLM burning down neighborhoods = summer of love and mostly peaceful protests.

Jan 6 = ITS AN INSURECTION THEY WANT TO TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. 

Freak Out Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Who are you trying to trick? Why are you a retard?

Texan Guy Reffitt sentenced to 7 1/4 years in prison for Jan. 6 riot | The Texas Tribune

Oath Keepers Leader Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy in Jan. 6 Case - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt | USAO-DC | Department of Justice

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Antifa/BLM burning down neighborhoods = summer of love and mostly peaceful protests.

Jan 6 = ITS AN INSURECTION THEY WANT TO TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. 

How does one thing happening mean the other didn't?

You anti-vaxxer nutjobs are fucking weird as shit. The weird shit about the far right these days is they don't accept facts and reality. One of the main reasons they got raped in the mid-terms.

Edited by Substatic

Experiencing and witnessing the events of January 6th -- in person or on television -- was traumatic for many of us. It is okay to not feel okay. What’s important is that you take the time to take care of yourself and know that help is available.

My office has compiled a list of resources that I encourage you to take advantage of, which you can find below:

First and foremost, if you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings, I urge you to call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255) or chat online at suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat.

I also want to make you aware of the SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline. The Helpline, which you can reach at 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. The Disaster Distress Helpline also answers calls and texts related to infectious disease outbreaks, such as the COVID pandemic, incidents of community unrest, and other traumatic events.

Amerifats :rofl: :rofls: :rofls: :rofls:

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh look at that, this ended up being nothing but a mild riot JUST LIKE January 6th. A few days from now Brazilians will forget it even happened.

Its interesting how you guys who claim the left went crazy, and moved past you are always going out of your way to defend any right-winger no matter how far right or crazy. Trump, Jan 6, Andrew Tate,Walsh, Anti-Mask/Vax, Musk, Peterson...

On 2023-01-09 at 10:38 AM, Substatic said:

How does one thing happening mean the other didn't?

You anti-vaxxer nutjobs are fucking weird as shit. The weird shit about the far right these days is they don't accept facts and reality. One of the main reasons they got raped in the mid-terms.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of defending and justifying the most violent riots America had seen in decades and acting like Jan 6 was this terrible day and the end of democracy.

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Its interesting how you guys who claim the left went crazy, and moved past you are always going out of your way to defend any right-winger no matter how far right or crazy. Trump, Jan 6, Andrew Tate,Walsh, Anti-Mask/Vax, Musk, Peterson...

Defending Trump, Elon Musk and Dr Jordan Peterson. Oh no. :D 

Meanwhile you're defending alphabet groomers and men competing in women's sports.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Defending Trump, Elon Musk and Dr Jordan Peterson. Oh no. :D 

Meanwhile you're defending alphabet groomers and men competing in women's sports.

I thought you said you don't defend Trump or care to defend Elon? :umad:

Glad you're finally being honest and admitting what we all know and see... You blindly defend them like your life depended on it. 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Oh look at that, this ended up being nothing but a mild riot JUST LIKE January 6th. A few days from now Brazilians will forget it even happened.

A bunch a crazy cry baby snowflakes losers who can't accept the fact that they lost and will be spending years in jail just like the Jan 6th insurrectionists :juggle:

On 2023-01-09 at 10:37 AM, Substatic said:

Cuckservatives - "Nothing to see here just a casual stroll through the capitol during January" :lemming:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I thought you said you don't defend Trump or care to defend Elon? :umad:

Glad you're finally being honest and admitting what we all know and see... You blindly defend them like your life depended on it. 

Oh yeah? Point where I said that, then. I'll wait. 

More like I defend people who are unjustifiably attacked constantly for the crime of wrong think and going out against the establishment. Elon Musk was a Leftist deity before he started attacking you guys and bought Twitter. Lmao, no shame.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cuckservatives - "Nothing to see here just a casual stroll through the capitol during January" :lemming:

About 0,01% the damage and violence of the summer of love. :D 

Keep trying to oversell Jan 6 you morons. No one is shooked besides AOC.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh yeah? Point where I said that, then. I'll wait. 

More like I defend people who are unjustifiably attacked constantly for the crime of wrong think and going out against the establishment. Elon Musk was a Leftist deity before he started attacking you guys and bought Twitter. Lmao, no shame.

Point to where you said you don't defend Trump? 

Or point to where you defend Trump? 

Make up your mind about your flip flopping :umad: