Hogwarts Legacy Is Currently The Best Selling Game On Steam

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

… I was clearly talking about the site you linked to :bena:

Yeah and you avoided that part intentionally because you know TB's in the wrong here since his last thread got locked due to the same thing and now he's bringing it up ITT.

It's a nothing burger and stupid thing to obsess/cry over.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, this closet homophobe.  

When Harry Potter became an icon of far right ideology   you can't reason with these clowns.

"trannies" is a bigoted slur which is violence towards the trans community. Be better, be an ally.

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

why are you even talking about me in a thread about hogwarts? Oh yeah, because you got put in your place immediately. LOL. Your only hope is to have this thread locked at this point. 

seems like you’re pretty outraged yourself :vince:

We were all talking about stuff surrounding game and you randomly brought up your love for Trannies. 

Not sure what about this thread gave you the courage to come out, but more power to you :fag:

Just now, Substatic said:

Yeah and you avoided that part intentionally because you know TB's in the wrong here since his last thread got locked due to the same thing and now he's bringing it up ITT.

It's a nothing burger and stupid thing to obsess/cry over.

I don’t think the last thread should be locked or this one, but I couldn’t care less either way. 

I was simply replying to the fact that you said there’s equal outrage to people getting banned on Resetera, but there’s not at all. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

We were all talking about stuff surrounding game and you randomly brought up your love for Trannies. 

Not sure what about this thread gave you the courage to come out, but more power to you :fag:

oh yeah? When did I do that? :tom: 

25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I was simply replying to the fact that you said there’s equal outrage to people getting banned on Resetera, but there’s not at all. 

I didn't say equal. I said two sides of the same coin. It's far right loons crying like little bitches over this. Like TB in the locked thread.

But like you said, who cares? Not worth getting multiple threads locked over. It's not like this is a government entity doing it, like all of those book bans. It's a private forum. TB knows the politics rule yet keeps breaking it. 

Edited by Substatic
10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

oh yeah? When did I do that? :tom: 

When you immediately called me a transphobe because I said this game doesn't bother me one bit. 

Don't know why me not being upset about this game made you feel that you needed to defend the honor and your love for trannies by calling me a transphobe. 

It's ok ghostz me not being upset about this game isn't an attack in your love for Trannies. 

Edited by Goukosan
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And you love trannies just like resetera... it's ok... Love who you love 

"trannies" is a bigoted slur which is violence towards the trans community. Be better, be an ally.

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1
Just now, bhytre said:

Damn going through the rest of the thread

damn, so you guys are now doing that in multiple forums, now?:hest:going through threads trying to find reasons to talk about "da libs" LOL