• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, this closet homophobe.  

When Harry Potter became an icon of far right ideology   you can't reason with these clowns.

"trannies" is a bigoted slur which is violence towards the trans community. Be better, be an ally.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

No one really cares about the top sellers on steam in general.  Once it a while that will get a little traction.. But in general no one cares. 

As far as this game it seems like No one is outraged..... Or cared about the "controversy" .... .... Ppppplease be outraged... Wait no one cares? Damn:feelsbadman:

The ResetEra commie spergs are so upset over JK saying bio sex is real that they have a standing ban on Hogwarts Legacy threads for the past to years.

Your teams's doing great.

5 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

but does that change anything about what he said? :wonder:

The thread is about a video game and it's sales. Railroading it to whine like a little bitch about a handful of people another forum is degeneracy. :drake:

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The thread is about a video game and its sales. Railroading it to whine like a little bitch about a handful of people another forum is degeneracy. :drake:

Well, seems to be more than a handful if one of the world’s top gaming sites banned any discussion on the game. Which is all Saucer was saying, since Gouk said there’s no outrage on the site. 

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The thread is about a video game and it's sales. Railroading it to whine like a little bitch about a handful of people another forum is degeneracy. :drake:

Proofreading karma on the loose!!1

Railing the smelly brown kid HARTD!

• NPC 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Retardera clowns having a meltdown right now I bet :kaz:

LOL this is the first thing that goes in your head.

You literally spend time imagining what is going on in another internet forum?

:drake:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Just checked that board, not one thread on the front page about it.  Seems like no one cares or is actually outraged.... Shucks:feelsbadman:

LOL can you imagine what your life must be that you think you are in a "culture war" and spend your time thinking "the guys at [some other internet forum] must be thinking about THIS!"

..........when it turns out its just you [Twinblade] that's doing it.

:tom:apparently its more than just Twinblade. [click]

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, Saucer said:

The ResetEra commie spergs are so upset over JK saying bio sex is real that they have a standing ban on Hogwarts Legacy threads for the past to years.

Your teams's doing great.

My side? Lmfao... Your dumbass is always so tribal. 

I'm not upset about this game in the slightest... So anyone who is on "my side" wouldn't be upset either..... Because we're not on the side of the few that are upset. 

Bbbut please be outraged :feelsbadman:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not upset about this game in the slightest... So anyone who is on "my side" wouldn't be upset either..... Because we're not on the side of the few that are upset. 

Oh so you’re transphobic :patpatpat:

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Lol they literally don’t allow any threads on the game :D 

bWHxyNn.png

Cuck-o-san: I can't find anything about the game on Retardera. No outrage, confirmed. :killzone: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I just got you to disavow ResetEra. That was hella easy. :camby: