Xbox Event Planned for 1/25

From what we understand, the Developer_Direct show is slated for January 25 at 12PM PT on Xbox's official channels on Twitchand YouTube. The show will be hosted by both Xbox and Bethesda, with deep dives into Redfall, Minecraft Legends, Forza Motorsport, and content from ZeniMax Online Studios.

From what we understand, this won't be a full-blown E3-scale kind of show, and will be a more intimate look at some upcoming exclusives. As such, we've heard Starfield may even be skipping this show for a bigger marketing beat later on.

I know no else cares on this forum but I really hope Bethesda announces huge updates for Fallout 76. That game is basically entering it's prime right now and I hope they don't stop working on it just yet, it has potential to be better still. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I know no else cares on this forum but I really hope Bethesda announces huge updates for Fallout 76. That game is basically entering it's prime right now and I hope they don't stop working on it just yet, it has potential to be better still. 

you know with the game coming out for free on PS+, I think it may be the next-co-op game for me and my friend to start playing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you know with the game coming out for free on PS+, I think it may be the next-co-op game for me and my friend to start playing.

Don't hesitate, it's a lot of fun and quite a different experience than your typical MMO that all plays the same. 

If you like exploring Bethesda open world you gonna love it. It's one of their best map to date, imo. The amount of unique content and visual vistas is impressive.