My crazy Elon Musk conspiracy. Is this whole right wing thing an act?

https://theintercept.com/2023/01/10/tesla-crash-footage-autopilot/

iyonlgma.thumb.JPG.263dbef3de1b747934e6823922f028d7.JPG

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, or NHTSA, has said that it is launching an investigation into the incident. Tesla vehicles using its “Autopilot” driver assistance system — “Full Self-Driving” mode has an expanded set of features atop “Autopilot” — were involved in 273 known crashes from July 2021 to June of last year, according to NHTSA data. Teslas accounted for almost 70 percent of 329 crashes in which advanced driver assistance systems were involved, as well as a majority of fatalities and serious injuries associated with them, the data shows. Since 2016, the federal agency has investigated a total of 35 crashes in which Tesla’s “Full Self-Driving” or “Autopilot” systems were likely in use. Together, these accidents have killed 19 people.

Actually, I know it's not an act. It's more of a natural act of self preservation? Also he hates Trans people too. I meant telling voters to vote for Republicans. By pretending he was doing it for the same of bipartisanship? LMFAO IDK how you idiots take these people seriously. But I've said it before, he hates unions and lawsuits. I am going to assume he also hates regulations? I think he might be trying to shield his companies from class action law suits and union negotiations. I mean crazy. A rich guy tricking people for his own person gain. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What are trans people? Aren’t they just women or men? 

Again you're randomly bringing up Trans in unrelated Threads. 

You can't help but profess your love of all things Trans.  You go boy. 

he's trying to save the Tesla stock from plummeting.

The entire value of Tesla stock is based on the promise that they would have full autonomous driving complete so that Tesla can enter the Robo-Taxi industry.

Investors are now realizing that is not happening.

He's literally making the software engineers release whatever they have, and he's declaring the software "finished"

Oh wow, this is going to be interesting to watch.:mjgrin:

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

He hates trans people so much that he raised one of his kid as non binary. Makes perfect sense, Remy.  

Pretty sure that would be the mother's doing. If you open your eyes you'll always see them at the forefront of any story involving a kid coming out as a tranny, and they push that garbage just as hard in children's classrooms too.

Just a demented Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy variant imo.

I'd hate the whole tranny movement too if I was Elon Musk 

Edited by bhytre
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

He hates trans people so much that he raised one of his kid as non binary. Makes perfect sense, Remy.  

Screenshot_20230115_025357.thumb.jpg.4d625cbf11c657237963b156962ea1c0.jpg

You mean the child that wants nothing to do with him and even changed their last name to remove any connection to him? I'm sure he was so understanding and supportive about their decision and this was strictly about something else. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20230115_025357.thumb.jpg.4d625cbf11c657237963b156962ea1c0.jpg

You mean the child that wants nothing to do with him and even changed their last name to remove any connection to him? I'm sure he was so understanding and supportive about their decision and this was strictly about something else. 

Not that child. The child has a weird ass name, X something, like it's a robot. The kid can't be much older than a few years at this point. I remember reading about this news not that long ago.

Not that I think raising your kid as non binary is a good thing at all.

6 hours ago, bhytre said:

Pretty sure that would be the mother's doing. If you open your eyes you'll always see them at the forefront of any story involving a kid coming out as a tranny, and they push that garbage just as hard in children's classrooms too.

Just a demented Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy variant imo.

I'd hate the whole tranny movement too if I was Elon Musk 

Reminds me of that American dad who lost custody of his child to his woke activist mother who wanted to castrate her son since he was just a toddler. 

Taking those decisions in advance for the child just shows how repugnant those people are. It's virtue signaling with the life of another human being. I can't think of anything worse than that. This is evil. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not that child. The child has a weird ass name, X something, like it's a robot. The kid can't be much older than a few years at this point. I remember reading about this news not that long ago.

Not that I think raising your kid as non binary is a good thing at all.

So you made another non-point to poorly defend someone's credible biases. I'm not sure how he's so supportive of non-binary people as he has stated multiple times that he hates pronouns and that is usually a part of being non-binary. 

Like I said, you're constantly defending bigots for absolutely no reason. Also, only you or Cooke could deny that a bias exists while also taking a swipe at the same group yourself lol. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you made another non-point to poorly defend someone's credible biases. I'm not sure how he's so supportive of non-binary people as he has stated multiple times that he hates pronouns and that is usually a part of being non-binary. 

Like I said, you're constantly defending bigots for absolutely no reason. Also, only you or Cooke could deny that a bias exists while also taking a swipe at the same group yourself lol. 

More like I fail to see the evil bigot you're trying to portray by stating facts that contradicts your claim. 

He made a joke about pronouns once on Twitter that took a shot at Fauci. Wow, what a devout bigot transphobe. And an antivaxxer too? Oh man.

Yeah I fail to see what makes Elon Musk a transphobe but that doesn't mean I have to agree with rasing a kid as non binary, how is one thing supposed to neglect the other? Probably a bit too complex for your simplistic black and white view of the world, I know. Like how everyone who disagree with you is a 'something-phobic'. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

More like I fail to see the evil bigot you're trying to portray by stating facts that contradicts your claim. 

So a bigot doesn't see how someone else is a bigot? OMG Brain short circuited. 

He made a joke about pronouns once on Twitter that took a shot at Fauci. Wow, what a devout bigot transphobe. And an antivaxxer too? Oh man.

He's actually made mutlitple swipes at pronouns. Even at some point just randomly tweeting "PRONOUNS SUCK!' a year previous to the Fauci one as well as others comparing pronouns to "forcing your opinion on others".  This is around the time his trans daughter disowned him. Just fucking stop already. You look like a fucking idiot constantly being proven wrong and trying to desperately move the goal post to stay in the fight or whatever. Why are you even doing this? You're legit freelancing defending bigotry for absolutely no reason?

Yeah I fail to see what makes Elon Musk a transphobe but that doesn't mean I have to agree with rasing a kid as non binary, how is one thing supposed to neglect the other? Probably a bit too complex for your simplistic black and white view of the world, I know. Like how everyone who disagree with you is a 'something-phobic'. 

I'm not sure the fact that you think queer people existing around young people as dangerous to children is some how on me? Like this is the actual, literal definition of prejudice. Yet when its a straight person they are due their day in court which doesn't matter because even if he's found guilty, you're not going to say "I was wrong all this time". You're going to just claim  that the court system of Romania gave in to the woke mob and found and innocent man guilty.

I'm sure you have a better grasp on his feelings than his own daughter. Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible