Be scared of COVID but obesity ain't no thang

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

Do you think we should promote anorexia? Should we have billboards of people injecting heroin into their arms? 

Where does it end for you? All bodily harm is good? 

lol You sound retarded. You're upset because someone told you to be upset. You know what happened when Michelle Obama started the "Move" program? Meant to promote healthy eating and exercise? The same people you bootlick hated her for it. So much so that fucking Chris Christie of all people was boasting he was going to 'let kids eat all the cheeseburgers and pizzas they wanted for lunch!' as part of his Presidential platform.

The problem isn't about people telling everyone to get fat, or everyone to turn gay, or everyone to switch genders. It's that these people exist and lets think before we judge them or think outside of our personal bubbles? That's the great evil? I'm old enough to remember Republicans crying over laws prohibiting gigantic sodas at fast food restaurants, posting nutritional values, sugar taxes, they absolutely hate plant based meat substitutes, they hate milk substitutes. 

When you listen to enough right wingers talk and talk and talk about every and any subject the picture is 4K clear what their true personal issues are. The words they mention the most after woke are inclusivity, diversity, and tolerance. Words that usually dont have negative stigmas attached to them. Yet Carlson and Shapiro will say them mockingly or with a sneer because they know people like you are just looking to be upset about something or feel clever by recognizing that companies are pandering, but too stupid to realize it's about money and not that these publicly traded billion dollar companies are 'Woke'. 9/10 times a conservative is complaining about something, Capitalism is the root issue and not what they are whining about. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Progress 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You sound retarded. You're upset because someone told you to be upset. You know what happened when Michelle Obama started the "Move" program? Meant to promote healthy eating and exercise? The same people you bootlick hated her for it. So much so that fucking Chris Christie of all people was boasting he was going to 'let kids eat all the cheeseburgers and pizzas they wanted for lunch!' as part of his Presidential platform.

The problem isn't about people telling everyone to get fat, or everyone to turn gay, or everyone to switch genders. It's that these people exist and lets think before we judge them or think outside of our personal bubbles? That's the great evil? I'm old enough to remember Republicans crying over laws prohibiting gigantic sodas at fast food restaurants, posting nutritional values, sugar taxes, they absolutely hate plant based meat substitutes, they hate milk substitutes. 

When you listen to enough right wingers talk and talk and talk about every and any subject the picture is 4K clear what their true personal issues are. The words they mention the most after woke are inclusivity, diversity, and tolerance. Words that usually dont have negative stigmas attached to them. Yet Carlson and Shapiro will say them mockingly or with a sneer because they know people like you are just looking to be upset about something or feel clever by recognizing that companies are pandering, but too stupid to realize it's about money and not that these publicly traded billion dollar companies are 'Woke'. 9/10 times a conservative is complaining about something, Capitalism is the root issue and not what they are whining about. 

I think the move program was actually a pretty great idea and the people that bashed her for it are fucking morons. 

Look at those legs. Look at them. I think she's stuck in her shoes, she has no ankles. Just italian hams sitting on two shoes.

And the worst part is you know professionals worked on this picture to make her look as good as possible. Removing the cottage cheese and the stretch marks  through photoshop. 

She's got one foot in her tomb already. How courageous, she ate herself to death, let's promote and normalize this healthy and positive behavior's that is also one of the leading cause of premature deaths in America. Derp. 

The fat acceptance movement, another woke idea that started as good intention and quickly went down the drain as an immoral and evil thing pushed by greedy corporations and delusional woke idiots.

Just disgusting. If you defend this in any way then I hope you get diabetes.

On 2023-01-15 at 9:37 AM, Ramza said:

evil thing pushed by greedy corporations and delusional woke idiots.

But mostly the right.

The association between county political inclination and obesity: Results from the 2012 presidential election in the United States - PMC (nih.gov)

Our results suggest that county-level obesity risk may be positively associated with established, county-level, voter preferences for Republican candidates who are more likely to emphasize a personal responsibility approach to reducing obesity risk than their Democrat counterparts, and who may downplay the role that government policies could play, despite the scientific consensus that a multi-sectoral approach is effective (U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA, 2010). Conversely, county-level obesity risk may be negatively associated with stable, county-level, voter preferences for Democratic candidates whose political philosophy are likely to support multi-sectoral approaches to reducing obesity risk similar to those recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control, CDC, 2009). 

50 minutes ago, Substatic said:

But mostly the right.

The association between county political inclination and obesity: Results from the 2012 presidential election in the United States - PMC (nih.gov)

Our results suggest that county-level obesity risk may be positively associated with established, county-level, voter preferences for Republican candidates who are more likely to emphasize a personal responsibility approach to reducing obesity risk than their Democrat counterparts, and who may downplay the role that government policies could play, despite the scientific consensus that a multi-sectoral approach is effective (U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA, 2010). Conversely, county-level obesity risk may be negatively associated with stable, county-level, voter preferences for Democratic candidates whose political philosophy are likely to support multi-sectoral approaches to reducing obesity risk similar to those recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control, CDC, 2009). 

A lot has changed since 2012. As Remy mentioned Michelle Obama was trying to get kids to excersize. In 2023 that is considered a fat phobic thing to say and obesity is just a medical condition that should be treated with drugs and medication . But also, it's healthy at any size. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

A lot has changed since 2012. As Remy mentioned Michelle Obama was trying to get kids to excersize. In 2023 that is considered a fat phobic thing to say and obesity is just a medical condition that should be treated with drugs and medication . But also, it's healthy at any size. 

Well you're talking about a bunch of annoying people in twitter vs actual data + laws.  Like I said in that harry potter thread, one thing is significantly more impactful and important.

I would indeed like to see a more recent study.

22 hours ago, Substatic said:

But mostly the right.

What is this nonsense? Making obesity a political one sided issue? Oh my god. :pavarotti: 

Yeah, the Government policies have been doing a TERRIFIC job preventing obesity in the US. Good job. :kaz: Wake up and smell the doughnuts. :hest:

23 hours ago, Ramza said:

What is this nonsense? Making obesity a political one sided issue? Oh my god. :pavarotti: 

Uhhh...

1. This was literally posted in the "Politics" section. It goes without saying I might post some political data on the topic of Obesity when someone makes a thread about it in............the POLITICS section. 🤦‍♀️

2. You posted this:

delusional woke idiots.

Government policies can effect obesity rates in areas, and certain political demographics can be more obese.

9 hours ago, Substatic said:

Uhhh...

1. This was literally posted in the "Politics" section. It goes without saying I might post some political data on the topic of Obesity when someone makes a thread about it in............the POLITICS section. 🤦‍♀️

2. You posted this:

Government policies can effect obesity rates in areas, and certain political demographics can be more obese.

Nothing you have said has anything to do with the woke fat acceptance movement. A movement that is gonna kill more people than Covid by telling morbidly obese people that they're healthy at any size.

Meanwhile you're bringing absolutely irrelevant tangents about political demographic and obesity. Stick to the topic next time if you want to make any sense.

Government policies are irrelevant to what I'm saying if the establishment has no problem and amplify the fat acceptance movement. 

Lmfao, expecting the Government of the country that basically invented mass obesity as a concept to actually save their citizens from obesity. The same country that constantly let pass harmful chemicals in food that are banned in other countries. :pavarotti: 

Time to look at the mirror you fat fuck and realize it's not Joe Biden that will help you shed weight. Fucking American slobs. Lmao. 

44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nothing you have said has anything to do with the woke fat acceptance movement. A movement that is gonna kill more people than Covid by telling morbidly obese people that they're healthy at any size.

Meanwhile you're bringing absolutely irrelevant tangents about political demographic and obesity. Stick to the topic next time if you want to make any sense.

Government policies are irrelevant to what I'm saying if the establishment has no problem and amplify the fat acceptance movement. 

Lmfao, expecting the Government of the country that basically invented mass obesity as a concept to actually save their citizens from obesity. The same country that constantly let pass harmful chemicals in food that are banned in other countries. :pavarotti: 

Time to look at the mirror you fat fuck and realize it's not Joe Biden that will help you shed weight. Fucking American slobs. Lmao. 

Lol here's a clue. Your enemy is capitalism, not woke people. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol here's a clue. Your enemy is capitalism, not woke people. 

You are entirely right.

Because if we lived under a Communism regime we would all be starving to death. :hest:

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol omfg this wasn't the reaction I had expected. I didn't realize you were this stupid. 

Lmao. What else did you expect when you're trying to shift the blame to the corporations who adopted a woke ideology for profits. 

That would be like trying to claim that corporations are responsible for pride month because they change their logos to the rainbow color once a year.

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao. What else did you expect when you're trying to shift the blame to the corporations who adopted a woke ideology for profits. 

That would be like trying to claim that corporations are responsible for pride month because they change their logos to the rainbow color once a year.

They have the option not to as well. Also...I'm confused because woke people are supposed to be the vegan soy lattes impossible burgers of people who by bottled air at Whole Foods but also the fat obsessed eat what you like super size extra cheese and a shake crowd too. 

It's almost like anything you guys don't understand or like is an op ran by the Woke Illuminati. Lol 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They have the option not to as well. Also...I'm confused because woke people are supposed to be the vegan soy lattes impossible burgers of people who by bottled air at Whole Foods but also the fat obsessed eat what you like super size extra cheese and a shake crowd too. 

It's almost like anything you guys don't understand or like is an op ran by the Woke Illuminati. Lol 

Remember when all the fatsos were shaming Adele for losing weight? Lol do you think that hate was coming from the left or the right? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Remember when all the fatsos were shaming Adele for losing weight? Lol do you think that hate was coming from the left or the right? 

Lol I have no idea. With everything going on in the world, I haven't been able to keep up with Adelle's weight. 

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

"Some of the ones I saw were young, they were like 15. And there were some other people who felt very betrayed by me, being like, 'Oh, she's given into the pressure of it.'

Lol you need to get a life. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

"Some of the ones I saw were young, they were like 15. And there were some other people who felt very betrayed by me, being like, 'Oh, she's given into the pressure of it.'

Lol you need to get a life. 

No.. they do. They need to get off their fat fucking asses and make themselves feel better rather than using Adele's body as a comfort pillow.