I used to have a 90 gal until a few years ago. Had quite a few different fish over the years but mostly a couple of iridescent sharks and 2 Oscars until a heater fucked up and raised the heat too high. After all the time I just didn't want to start over again. I really loved those fish, especially the 'sharks'. 

I love salt water tanks when other people have them. Setting up a nearly self sufficient salt water is too much work for me. 

On 2023-01-14 at 11:32 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

I used to have a 90 gal until a few years ago. Had quite a few different fish over the years but mostly a couple of iridescent sharks and 2 Oscars until a heater fucked up and raised the heat too high. After all the time I just didn't want to start over again. I really loved those fish, especially the 'sharks'. 

I love salt water tanks when other people have them. Setting up a nearly self sufficient salt water is too much work for me. 

Damn! 90g? How’d you do water changes?

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Damn! 90g? How’d you do water changes?

There's this tube vacuum thing I had. You can screw it to any faucet and switches from pulling water through a sifter. So I could vac up debris from the gravel. Throw the switch in another direction and it pumps water into the tank.