How do you guys do it

I go in phases.

The thing is to me is that I don't treat video games as an "escape."

Like, I watch primetime tv, or the news, or late night talk shows to sorta put my mind off things.

I don't treat video games that way.

I play them because I have nothing else to worry about. Regarding family, or work, or anything else.

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I definitely play games as an escape. The Mass Effect trilogy and the Persona games got me through some fucked up shit when I needed a distraction. 

I can't even do that anymore as I'm getting older, used to work pretty well as a kid though :bena:

Then again the problems we thought we faced were actually minuscule most of the time :tom:

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I can't even do that anymore as I'm getting older, used to work pretty well as a kid though :bena:

Then again the problems we thought we faced were actually minuscule most of the time :tom:

The Mass Effect Collector’s Edition got me through a sibling going through chemo. Tv shows work too. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, bhytre said:

Bisexual Tree, what sort of problems are you facing nowadays? 

16 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Bisexual Tree, what sort of problems are you facing nowadays? 

I guess reaching the age where everyone that's always been around you start to die and get sick is the worst part :wow2:

Trying to reach financial freedom and the endless setbacks second I guess :mjgrin:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I guess reaching the age where everyone that's always been around you start to die and get sick is the worst part :wow2:

Trying to reach financial freedom and the endless setbacks second I guess :mjgrin:

Damn, your life is like a Dostoevsky novel. :mjgrin:

• Ben 1
50 minutes ago, bhytre said:

More punishment than crime :mjgrin:

For real though life is so depressing.

For me too if I'm to be honest. :mjgrin: I got some things going for me, but damn if I'm not depressed too.  

How old are you and how do you plan to get financial independence? Do you own your home?

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Adulting can suck lol