So it's no big deal classified documents from when Biden was VP was found right?

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

the leading charge in both is mishandling of classified documents. 

trump may face other charges, but they’re secondary to the main charge. 

tell me, what carry’s a higher prison sentence? Felony obstruction or mishandling of classified documents? 

You said there was no difference in the situations.... We pointed out the differences and spelled it out for you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This really just highlights how biased leftists and their cronies in the mainstream media have become. Everyone is doing their best to downplay this and act like its nothing worth talking about but so

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

the leading charge in both is mishandling of classified documents. 

trump may face other charges, but they’re secondary to the main charge. 

tell me, what carry’s a higher prison sentence? Felony obstruction or mishandling of classified documents? 

I don't know federal documents law, so no clue. 

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You said there was no difference in the situations.... We pointed out the differences and spelled it out for you.

Person a murders a family and drives safely home. 

person b murders a family and blows a red light on the way home. 

Are we focusing on the blown red light?

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't know federal documents law, so no clue. 

while felony obstruction is nothing to sneeze at, mishandling docs is a “worse” law to break. 

they’re both guilty of mishandling docs. Now, trump did have more. Idk how that factors in. One would assume there is a charge for each document. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
46 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Person a murders a family and drives safely home. 

person b murders a family and blows a red light on the way home. 

Are we focusing on the blown red light?

You asked the difference between the two... It qas explained to you.... Now you're moving on to which of Trump's potential charges are more serious than his list of charges? Lol

By the way that was a Terrible analogy. 

More apt analogy is... 

Person A breaks a right light...No one dies...  Gets a red light ticket. 

Person A breaks a right lights, slams into another car people get injured... He leaves the scene of the accident. 

Get charged with breaking a red light, reckless endangerment and leaving the scene of an accident. 

Ghostz - I see no difference :lemming:🙂

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You asked the difference between the two... It qas explained to you.... Now you're moving on to which of Trump's potential charges are more serious than his list of charges? Lol

By the way that was a Terrible analogy. 

More apt analogy is... 

Person A breaks a right light...No one dies...  Gets a red light ticket. 

Person A breaks a right lights, slams into another car people get injured... He leaves the scene of the accident. 

Get charged with breaking a red light, reckless endangerment and leaving the scene of an accident. 

Ghostz - I see no difference :lemming:🙂

Your comparison omits the fact that people died (documents mishandled) in both situations. 

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Your comparison omits the fact that people died (documents mishandled) in both situations. 

The red light breaking is common thread. 

The car accident and the people getting injured is the lying and obstruction. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The red light breaking is common thread. 

The car accident and the people getting injured is the lying and obstruction. 

A better example would be both people blow a red light, kill someone, while drunk. Person an and person b are being charged with vehicular manslaughter. Person b will also have a fleeing the scene, which is a lesser charge than vehicular manslaughter. The main charge is the killing of another person (or mishandling classified documents). 

are you claiming it was no big deal prior to the raid when trump was first assumed to have classified documents? 

because mishandling classified documents is a more serious charge than obstruction. I’m simply commenting on what both of these have in common, the primary reason, which is mishandling classified documents. It’s not even worth discussing anything else really. I agree trump should be looked at for obstruction, but that doesn’t mean Biden is suddenly off the hook. 

him and trump can be cell buddies for all I care. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

A better example would be both people blow a red light, kill someone, while drunk. Person an and person b are being charged with vehicular manslaughter. Person b will also have a fleeing the scene, which is a lesser charge than vehicular manslaughter. The main charge is the killing of another person (or mishandling classified documents). 

are you claiming it was no big deal prior to the raid when trump was first assumed to have classified documents? 

because mishandling classified documents is a more serious charge than obstruction. I’m simply commenting on what both of these have in common, the primary reason, which is mishandling classified documents. It’s not even worth discussing anything else really. I agree trump should be looked at for obstruction, but that doesn’t mean Biden is suddenly off the hook. 

It wasn't public information about Trump having the classified documents for almost two years. 

Had Trump turned over all the documents like they had asked him to and had he not obstructed the investigation there would have been no raid. 

It wasn't public information about Trump having the classified documents for almost two years. 

Had Trump turned over all the documents like they had asked him to and had he not obstructed the investigation there would have been no raid. 

Raid or not, would it have been legal?

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Raid or not, would it have been legal?

They would have given him a slap on the wrist, but once he obstructed, fabricated and withheld... That signaled intent and knowingly mishandling. 

They would have given him a slap on the wrist, but once he obstructed, fabricated and withheld... That signaled intent and knowingly mishandling. 

signaling intent means nothing. It has to be proven….

either way, if you or I did what trump or Biden did we would be in prison rn. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

signaling intent means nothing. It has to be proven….

either way, if you or I did what trump or Biden did we would be in prison rn. 

You're confused.. I didn't say his intent was proven.. I said it signaled intent and because of his actions hence the raid and the various charges they're looking into. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're confused.. I didn't say his intent was proven.. I said it signaled intent and because of his actions hence the raid and the various charges they're looking into. 

Well, nothing matters if not proven. The only thing proven is both t&b have mishandled classified documents. 

10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Well, nothing matters if not proven. The only thing proven is both t&b have mishandled classified documents. 

Yes it matters...That's why they raided him and that's why the charges he will be looking at will be different.  His actions changed his intent hence the difference and that is something they will be looking at. 

Whether or not it will be proven is another story because this wasn't a discussion about the verdict since the situation is still under investigation. 

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes it matters...That's why they raided him and that's why the charges he will be looking at will be different.  His actions changed his intent hence the difference and that is something they will be looking at. 

Whether or not it will be proven is another story because this wasn't a discussion about the verdict since the situation is still under investigation. 

Ok, I’m not sure why you’re arguing because all I said was intent will be hard to prove. Regardless, they both will/should be charged with mishandling classified documents. Maybe trump will get more, but again that will be hard to prove. I’m not saying he’s guilty or innocent of those possible extra charges, nor do I care either way. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Not sure why you are being so obtuse about this. The majority of cases are usually a plea deal. Cooperation can and does lead to less charges than obstruction and denial. Is this really news to you? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not sure why you are being so obtuse about this. The majority of cases are usually a plea deal. Cooperation can and does lead to less charges than obstruction and denial. Is this really news to you? 

There have only been around 11 cases since around 2005 and plenty of times people plead guilty and still had jail time.